Typical Job ad below for London or nearby locations (shown as example for job requirements and responsibilities):
Example vacancy only: Software Engineers (embedded, C programming)
We are looking for excellent C programmers, preferably with applied skills in embedded systems, Linux or Real-Time Operating Systems. The company have multiple positions for Embedded Software Engineers, entitled to generous benefits including an excellent salary to £45k, 25 days holiday, BUPA healthcare, pension scheme, sports and social club, accident insurance, dental cover, relocation assistance and annual bonus scheme Role: Embedded Software Engineer Location: Hampshire, Surrey, London (SW) Salary: £35-45k Benefits: 25 days holiday, BUPA healthcare, pension scheme, sports and social club, accident insurance, dental cover, relocation assistance and annual bonus scheme Core skills: C programming, embedded software Software Engineers will have fluent C programming in an embedded or electronics environment Suitable Embedded Software Engineers may also have knowledge of: -Linux development environment -Embedded systems development -Real-Time Operating Systems experience -Java, XML -MISRA coding standards -UML, Agile and CASE tools techniques -Compilers or simulators *These skills are desirable but not required. Please note this job for Software Engineers (embedded, C programming) was advertised some time ago and is now withdrawn. 1. As an Embedded Software Engineer the employee will contribute to a variety of interesting projects, delivering middleware and embedded software to global class electronics companies. 2. This was truly one of the best opportunities for Embedded Software Engineers to join a company that strongly value their employees. Many opportunities within the organisation. Youll work in a multi-disciplinary team of Test Engineers, Embedded Software Developers and Electronics Engineers to deliver global class middleware solutions to electronics companies globalwide. (N.B. Software Engineers (embedded, C programming) is shown for research purposes only.) As an Embedded Software Engineer youll be involved in a mixture of developing embedded software, maintaining a clean and flexible code base, implementation of new features, identifying technical changes and researching new development methods where it proves necessary, integration of software components, liaising with Project Managers, development teams and defining specification requirements with global class customers Find Greater london or The east of London including Docklands and Canary Wharf as well as London jobs on the right.
You can send this page to a friend or perhaps your home computer so you can look again later? Your email is not seen or processed by us. When you click this link you will simply be forwarded to your own private email account on your computer. Details of a link to this page will appear.
It is 100% safe!
Jobs in London
As well as jobs in London find on Amber Jobs a range of vacancies such as jobs in Canary wharf, jobs in Docklands and Java Jobs in The east of London including Docklands and Canary Wharf. Also Php vacancies in The West End.
Increase your job chances and Register below for possible future
Sql Jobs in London
- Takes 2 mins - New jobs by Email as soon as they are posted onto the internet - Let Employers find you!!!!
Key points: . C++ Developer / Senior Functional Programmer London to £120k.. C++ Developer / Senior Functional Programmer (OOD OCaml F# Scala Clojure C++ Java C#). Leading, technically innovative financial organisation is seeking a polyglot, hands-on Senior C++ Developer for a key project to introduce functional programming. The Candidate will develop Greenfield derivatives pricing frameworks and analytics, replacing the current C++ based solution with a state-of-the-art OCaml platform...As a Senior C++ Developer you will take ownership of this vital project, working throughout the full development lifecycle to translate product specifications from key stakeholders into elegant solutions. Joining a gifted newly formed team in the City, you will work with cutting-edge functional programming techniques to solve complex financial problems...Requirements:.. Strong C / C++ skills..2:1 degree in Computer Science or related subject from a top tier university..Solid understanding of data structures and algorithms..Full lifecycle development experience..Ideally, functional programming experience - OCaml, F#, Scala, Clojure etc... As a Senior C++ Developer / Functional Programmer you can expect to earn a highly generous pay (to £120k, dependent on skillset and experience), plus bonus and benefits package including pension health and dental care, life assurance and much more...deliver your curriculum vitae (CV) or call 020 7090 2595 for an informal discussion about this and other Senior C++ Developer / Functional Programmer vacancies... This job was initially submitted as.www.totaljobs.com/JobSeeking/C++-Developer-OCaml-C++---Functional-Programming_job65861619 ..........
Key points: C++ Developer / Senior Functional Programmer (OOD OCaml F# Scala Clojure C++ Java C#). Leading, technically innovative financial organisation is seeking a polyglot, hands-on Senior C++ Developer for a key project to introduce functional programming. The Candidate will develop Greenfield derivatives pricing frameworks and analytics, replacing the current C++ based solution with a state-of-the-art OCaml platform.
As a Senior C++ Developer you will take ownership of this vital project, working throughout the full development lifecycle to translate product specifications from key stakeholders into elegant solutions. Joining a gifted newly formed team in the City, you will work with cutting-edge functional programming techniques to solve complex financial problems.
Requirements for a Senior C++ Developer / Functional Programmer:
- Strong C / C++ skills - 2:1 degree in Computer Science or related subject from a top tier university - Solid understanding of data structures and algorithms - Full lifecycle development experience - Ideally, functional programming experience - OCaml, F#, Scala, Clojure etc.
As a Senior C++ Developer / Functional Programmer you can expect to earn a highly generous pay (to £120, 000, dependent on skillset and experience), plus bonus and benefits package including pension health and dental care, life assurance and much more.
deliver your curriculum vitae (CV) or call for an informal discussion about this and other Senior C++ Developer / Functional Programmer vacancies.
Job Role: C++ Developer / Senior Functional Programmer
Job offer is situated in London City
Remuneration is £75, 000 to £120, 000 + bonus + benefits
This Senior C++ Developer / Functional Programmer vacancy is being circulated and advertised by Client Server Ltd. Client Server is an established and leading recruitment consultancy specialising and focusing in technical positions in IT, the services advertised are those of an Employment Agency. We recruit across a range of sectors including finance and banking, software houses, innovative technology start-ups, media, telecommunications, eCommerce and consultancies. We will never deliver your curriculum vitae (CV) without your permission. £75, 000 to £120, 000 + bonus + benefits ..........
Quant Capital is quickly looking for a Quantitative Developer to be working with our important client.
The prospective employer is a Ten billion strong Hedge fund with performance figures of 23%.
I am looking for a enterprising individual to design manage, outsource and implement the employer's software C# .NET application projects. Your job duties will include being responsible for leading the business-critical process of integrating the front office technology requirements of traders & salespeople while working on the software development cycle.
The fund is going through an exciting period of technological enhancement to further improve the speed and quality of trading information and execution in order to enhance its competitive advantage. All the funds trading-related software applications are built in-house and developed using a combination of internal and external developer resources. Such software applications cover the full spectrum of the trading environment. Their growth plans for the business are substantial and ongoing software development is integral to delivering that vision.
The key responsibilities of the vacancy are to:
- develop and deliver quick prototypes of new functionality requests coming from the business, - preparing the technical specifications to allow software to move to development in the confidence that the solution will fit well within the prevailing technical architecture and - Ensure quality control and testing, for which an in-house tester is in place.
This role will give you massive exposure to trading in the front office as well as a niche understanding of commodities trading and hedge funds.
Candidates MUST have:
- Experience with Java and C# or Python - 2-4 years programming experience - Excellent problem solving skills - The confidence to challenge the status quo and come up with new solutions - Quantitative background Stats/Maths - exemplary conversational and conversation discuss issues and skillto positively interact in English (both verbal and written) and solid practical knowledge of working on technical specifications - Resilience and tenacity and an understanding that the nature of the prototyping phase is likely to result in significant changes in scope. - Experience with Matlab Python and R a bonus
The employer is located in London
C# .net C++ WCF WPF, VB.NET hedge fund C# SQL SSRS SSIS C# Java RAD Developer Hedge Fund - J2EE, C#, SQL, Prototyping, RAD £45000-55000 ..........
Key points: Data Scientist (R Specialist). Forecasting R Programmer. (3 month agreementinitially).We are currently looking for a Data Scientist with strong experience with R..Have you:..A strong Data science background?..Vast knowledge of R?..Good experience with daily demand forecasting?..Experience with time series forecasting methods?..Experience with hierarchical or grouped time series forecasting?..A strong quantitative background - MSc/Phd (Forecastingwith Econometrics/Computational Intelligence/Neural Networks etc. or similar). The Data Scientist will:..Have strong R programming experience including full life-cycle from design to model production deployment and maintenance of R based applications... D evelop R packages / write user defined functions and interface with native code... Troubleshoot / findissues in an AWS/Rserve/SAP Hana environment..Use Python / SQL to automate running of jobs using GUI to trigger forecasting models..Have strong forecasting experience in a financial / operations / industrial environment - putting R algorithms into robust / production algorithms (where forecasts directly impact the PL)..Have high credibility / consulting approach, able to evaluate and interrogate other's (including third parties / vendors) R code...Ideally have practical knowledge of working with R in server environment (esp. or e.g. on SAP HANA). R.Data Science.Analytics.Senior R Developer.Daily demand forecasting. Contact me To find out more information press apply or deliver your curriculum vitae (CV) to Lauren.. R.Data Science.Analytics.Time series forecast model.Senior R Developer.. This job was initially submitted as.www.totaljobs.com/JobSeeking/Data-Scientist-R-Specialist-Forecasting-R-Programmer---London_job65744679 ..........
Key points: Axamo is a CNC Recruitment organisationcreated with an aim to establish long lasting relations with Clients and Candidates through constant improvement and development of existing resources as well as expanding and shaping new interpersonal relations. We concentrate on providing complete recruitment solutions within fields of CNC Recruitment, Technical and Engineering, Finance, Banking, IT and Medical Sector. Our offices are situated in Poland (Warsaw, Rzeszow) and United Kingdom (London)...CNC Miller Programmer (online+offline), West London. For one of The prospective employers, reputable precision engineering company located in West London area we are looking for.experienced CNC Miller Programmer/Team Leader..Required:. skillto operate, set and program milling machines both online and offline Good knowledge of Fanuc and/or Hurco controls Experience in machining complex components to high tolerances (Aviation/Aerospace industry experience would be advantageous) Knowledge of CAD/CAM programming (previous work experience on AlphaCAM would be an advantage) Strong work ethics Supervisory/team leading experience Good conversation discuss issues and skillto positively interact and time management At least 5 years of equivalent experience. The prospective employer offers:. Immediate start Basic pay rate £14 - £16/ h DOE plus overtimes Forty hours per week Permanent position Pension Scheme...This job was initially submitted as.www.totaljobs.com/JobSeeking/CNC-Miller-Programmer-Online+Offline_job65856068 ..........
Key points: Watton Hall is working with one of the global's leading pharmaceutical and healthcare companies to recruit a Manager Programmer to be situated in the UK. This role is responsible for delivering and supporting technical and process solutions as well as supporting knowledge management on behalf of the statistics and programming function.
Vacancy responsibilities will include:
- Leading process development and technical delivery projects, both within and beyond the department. - Developing tools in order to meet business needs in collaboration with key stakeholders. - Overseeing outsourced errands to third party vendors, ensuring that their performance meets the agreed requirements established for the study. - Acting as key programming and standards contact for business partners and stakeholders. - Providing broader technical knowledge, expertise, support and advice to other teams and departments. - Solving complex problems and making decisions in the face of unusual and conflicting information. - Build credibility and presence with internal and external customers and staff.
- BSc or higher in mathematics, computer science, statistics (or related discipline). - Clear expertise in SAS programming and SAS macro code development. - Relevant experience in other programming languages, analytical packages and operating systems (e.g. Spotfire, TSCG). - A clear level of understanding of pharmaceutical regulatory, clinical trials and publishing processes - Demonstrated experience in the application of CDISC data and standards, primarily ADaM but also SDTM, define XML etc. - Basic computer skills (MS Word Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel). - successful written and verbal conversation discuss issues and skillto positively interact. - skillto manage the externalisation and outsourcing of programming work. ..........
Key points: An exclusive opportunity has come up, with the most revolutionary VR/PC/Console games studio of all time..A Mid-Level Graphics Programmer is the priority, to help breathe life, realism and fun into their next-generation games. This is a motivating and challenging job opportunity to develop cutting-edge graphics and visual effect systems, working together with the art department to create optimal, attractive solutions.. Required Skills:.Excellent C/C++ Experience with 3D graphics APIs (Direct3D 11+, vendor specific and/or OpenGL). Versatility and steadyly proving a readiness to tackle new challenges. skillto be working with artists, designers and other content creators to make sure they can get the most out of the technology. Passionate about playing and making games.Email apatel @ creativepersonnel.co .uk. This job was initially submitted as.www.cwjobs.co.uk/JobSeeking/Mid-Level-Graphics-Programmer---VRPCConsole-Games_job65887913 ..........
Key points: Watton Hall are currently working with an established and leading global pharmaceutical and healthcare company who are looking to recruit a Senior Programmer Analyst to be located in the UK, to be responsible for leading clinical trials and responsiblefor creating, verifying and documenting analyses of clinical data.
Vacancy responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing outsourced errands to third party vendors, ensuring their performance meets the agreed requirements established for the study. - Planning and managing activities across multiple studies to deliver all data analysis outputs to agreed quantity and timelines. - Reviewing key documents at the project level (e.g. submission documents, reports and publications). - Implementing data standards in accordance with industry standards.. - Participating in the design of other study components (e.g. study databases, case report forms). - Acting as key programming and standards contact for business partners and stakeholders. - Solving complex problems and making decisions in the face of unusual and conflicting information. - Supporting the future direction and wider objectives of the project and the business.
- BSc or higher in mathematics, computer science, statistics (or related discipline). - Expertise in SAS programming and SAS macro code development, as well as understanding other SAS products. - A clear level of understanding of the pharmaceutical regulatory/publishing processes (e.g. 21 CFR Part 11). - Understanding of non-SAS programming packages (e.g. Spotfire, S-Plus, R). - Experience of the outsourcing of statistical programming work in the clinical trials setting. - successful written and verbal conversation discuss issues and skillto positively interact. - Basic computer skills (MS Word Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel). £33, 000 - £40, 000 ..........
Key points: Audio Visual (AV) Systems Programmer (Crestron) - I am looking for a Crestron Programmer that wants to work on major corporate / commercial / education projects and create the best code in the global. The employer needs a tried and tested Crestron programmer that has an in depth understanding of code writing and audiovisual systems. The Candidate will have ideally trained up to CAIP / CSP level and be willing to further develop your knowledge and programming skills. The Candidate will be working for a new conmpany currently growing their AV / Programming to their clients, so this is not an opportunity to miss out on. Projects will be predominantly in London / South East but occasionally further afield. Please send me your full CV and be prepared to give example code if required.. NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA.audio visual a/v crestron amx video audio signal av smarthome multi-room automation vc installation programmer extron kramer crestron tandberg polycom cisco CSP CAIP amx rack cisco mcu gateway installation audio video signal exterity engineer consultant. This job was initially submitted as.www.totaljobs.com/JobSeeking/Crestron-Programmer-to-write-the-code_job65709770 ..........