|Automated Test Analyst INSURANCE|
Location: London Jobs
Key points: Automated Test Analyst ( Selenium ) - Data Warehouse - INSURANCE - London - £40, 000 - £45, 000 plus 30 days holiday We are currently looking to recruit an Automated Test Analyst to join a large INSURANCE company in central London. This is an exciting chance for a Test Analyst with Automated testing experience to join the team. If you've got project experience in automated testing and the use of test and incident management tools, then here's a role that could enhance your expertise while evolving your career potential. Working as an Automated Test Analyst the employee will be involved in the following: - Implement and maintain automated test scripts as part of project delivery activities. - In conjunction with the Test Lead, define standards to be used in automated testing. - Monitor and implement changes to the automated tools, including identifying areas which are not tested in an automated manner but could be. - Produce formal test documentation, including test plans, specifications, scripts and completion reports to a high standard for both manual and automated testing projects. - Design and develop test specifications/scripts through the analysis of business and functional requirements in accordance with the defined Test Strategy, policy and procedures. - Ensure that all testing requirements, in terms of documentation and environments, are available to the Test Team when needed. - Support other team members in testing, as required. - Identify and implement test process improvements in conjunction with Senior Test Analysts/Team Leads. - Plan, prepare and execute test scripts in test tools provided, capture test results and document/log defects in accordance with test schedules. - Identify suitable test data and gather, maintain and support that data to ensure stable test environments. - Understand the current test environments, and to plan for and prepare (in liaison with the development team) steady refreshes, ensuring minimal impact on test projects. - Provide testing input into project planning activities and retrospectives. - Build and maintain successful working relationships with the business and provide support in User Acceptance Test activities, taking ownership for business related defects and changes. The ideal candidate for the Automated Test Analyst role will have the following skills / experience: - Proven project experience in automated testing using either Visual Studio Coded UI or Selenium (IDE and Webdriver). - Significant experience testing applications written in .NET - Test and Incident Management tool exposure - ISEB/ISTQB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing and ideally ISTQB/ISEB Intermediate Certificate and a desire to take the Higher Level examination. - Demonstrable experience with SQL to interrogate databases. - Experience working alone as a test analyst on a project, as well as with other test analysts. - Proven experience working in projects run using Agile ..........
|Enterprise Architect, Consultant, insurance |
Location: City of London London Jobs
Key points: Experienced Enterprise Architect required to join a global IT Consultancy based at one of their insurance client sites in York. National travel required, mainly to Norwich and London. Consultancy experienced required. £70-90k + car + 15% bonus + benefits This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Enterprise Architect to join a global consultancy based at their client site in York. The Enterprise Architecture practice aligns the business needs and priorities of the CIO, CTO and enterprise architecture organizations, enabling them to respond fastly to dynamic business needs while maintaining appropriate security safeguards. Its core service offerings span across three broad areas: IT and E-Business Strategy and Architecture, Data / Information Management Strategy and Architecture, Security Strategy and Architecture. Vacancy responsibilities will include: - Participate in and lead strategic projects - Develop and maintain strong client relations with senior executives develop new insights into the client's business model - Participate in client engagements including oversight of business transformation activities. - Lead and mentor other consultants - Support business development and ensure high levels of client satisfaction during delivery. - Provide project and program support and help the account management team develop new opportunities within the client space. - Contribute thought capital through the creation of executive presentations and tendering and position papers. required experience and qualifications required: - Significant Consulting experience - Broad range if IT experience - Business Architecture and/or Application Architecture - Experience in design, implementation and EA Governance within a large corporate environment. - Extensive experience with EA frameworks such as TOGAF (ideally certified) - Enterprise Architecture experience at a top tier consulting firm is preferable. - Insurance, Banking, Investment Banking or Financial service industry experience - Experience in working with large distributed teams in a highly dynamic environment, preferably involving an onshore/offshore model - A strong and well-rounded understanding of business process management issues, reengineering techniques and sourcing decision frameworks - Extensive knowledge of SOA strategies and governance structures. - CISA, CISM, CISSP certification required - Excellence in strategic and analytical problem solving - The ability to succeed in a professional environment where client and project direction is not always well defined. - Extensive travel (domestic or international) may be expected. In return this company is offering a generous pay of £70-90k + car + 15% bonus + benefits To apply for this job vacancy offer, Applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK Matchtech is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy ..........
|Customer Services Insurance Clerk |
Location: London Jobs
Key points: Customer Service Department YOU MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF 18 MONTHS INSURANCE BROKERAGE EXPERIENCE Reporting to: Customer Service Manager Salary Banding £18, 000 - £19, 000 p/a Weekdays 9.00 to 5.30 or 9.30 to 6.00 TBC Alternate Saturdays Following Training Job Description: Working within FSA Guide lines Working within a Team. Working within time scales Liaising with clients on all inbound and outgoing calls. Making the necessary adjustments for clients. Liaising with insurance companies when applicable. General office duties ..........
|SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER INSURANCE|
Location: City of London London Jobs
Key points: ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT POSITION FOR A GLOBAL INSURANCE COMPANY - ROLE TO START ASAP The prospective employer is the leading Insurance company within the Private Healthcare industry and they are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join there well established team in Holborn. Accountabilities & Activities:
* To manage all aspects of the corporate accounts/intermediaries assigned to you, including retention, renewal, contribution, expansion, pricing discussion, risk and debt management, with the support of your Sales Co-ordinator
* Ensure all targets & objectives set and agreed with the Head of Global Corporate are met
* Be prepared to step in to represent or manage the team, internally or externally in the absence of the Head of Global Corporate
* Manage individual(s), providing leadership, coaching and direction
* Develop and maintain Strategic Account Plans for the key groups within the portfolio and to segment this portfolio to ensure appropriate focus on the key groups
* Provide proactive advice to Clients on their plans, spend analysis, market & legislative changes
* To prepare and present appropriate account performance material often to the highest management levels using full graphic capabilities, marketing and sales aids
* Ensure tri-partite arrangements exist with Clients where there is a Broker involved Experience required: Experience within an account management position in the service industry and confident in handling large and established accounts and selling at Senior/Board Level, preferably within an international arena Fluency in at least one other language preferred Experience of the healthcare market is desirable To have had previous working relationships with intermediaries or third party distribution channels To have a good geographical knowledge, an understanding of differing cultural drivers and an appreciation of differing time zones It is required that candidates have Insurance account management experience, ideally Private Healthcare experience. The role will involve occasional travel and is to start as soon as possible. The position will be offered at a salary of between £43, 000 - £45, 000 + Bonus incentives of up to 40% + Amazing benefits The role is working with a very well known Private Healthcare organisation and has a great reputation for retaining there staff due to there sensational stimulating environment. If you feel you have the experience required then apply with your CV now ..........
27/06 - Insurance jobs in London
Register so that employers can look for you. Many companies are now using CV banks and an effective way for you to proceed is to register your CV so they can find you.
|Sharepoint Developer andŁ4050k + Benefits andndash; Insurance |
Location: London Jobs
Key points: Sharepoint Developer - £40-50k + Benefits - Insurance - City A market leading Insurance company in the city is now looking for a Sharepoint Developer to join their expanding and successful team. The Sharepoint developer will be working with the latest Microsoft technologies including .NET4 and MVC. This is a great opportunity to further your technical knowledge and work with cutting edge technologies. the employee will have a strong C# and ASP.Net Development background working in a team of .NET developers. As well as the basic salary there excellent benefits. The company are a global Microsoft Gold partner and the employee will be given sensational training. The role will be dealing with and working on a document management system using Opentext. If you have experience in this it would be beneficial but not required. Position : Sharepoint Software Developer Location : Central London Salary : £40-50k + Benefits The company are based in sensational modern offices in London and provide a luxury setting for the Sharepoint developer to work. Key Skills : Sharepoint, C#, ASP.Net, SQL Server, HTML, CSS, MOSS, 2010, Sharepoint Developer - £40-50k + Benefits - Insurance - City ..........
Increase your job chances and Register now for all the future Insurance Jobs in London
- Takes 2 mins - New jobs by Email as soon as they are posted onto the internet - Let Employers find you!!!!
Insurance jobs in the area of London
|Business Analyst Insurance |
Location: London Jobs
Key points: Business Analyst Insurance Central London (EC3) £47k + Bonus incentives + Benefits Since 1999, Our Client has been a provider of web-based solutions to the insurance industry in the UK and internationally.They have successfully delivered over 80 project implementations, supporting over 35 lines of business, to insurers, underwriting agents, syndicates, MGAs, brokers and claims managers, comprising 1000s of users. JOB DESCRIPTION Job Title: Business Analyst Job Purpose: Analysis and Management of Client Projects Reports to: Operations Manager KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
* Managing multiple projects assigned by the Project Team Leader within timescales provided.
* Arranging and chairing client meetings to gather project requirements.
* Production of detailed specifications for system/product builds.
* Liaison with Developer and QA teams to ensure that project timescales and quality of delivery are met.
* Closely managing the client to ensure their part of the development is managed within the timescales.
* Arranging and performing appropriate system testing of the software to ensure high quality client deliveries.
* Providing support to clients when performing their testing.
* Carry out additional supplementary work as defined by the Project Team Leader. QUALIFICATIONS
* GCSE English and Maths (or equivalent) at grade C or above (required).
* Progress towards any insurance qualifications (advantage). EXPERIENCE
* Must have at least 1 years recent experience in an analytical or project management role.
* 3 years experience in an insurer/broker/software house environment (advantage).
* Knowledge of the London Insurance Market (advantage).
* Experience of managing multiple projects within budgets and timescales. SKILLS
* Excellent customer relationship and negotiation skills.
* Excellent analysis skills.
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word.
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access, PowerPoint (advantage).
* Ability to produce high quality detailed documentation.
* Excellent time management and project management skills.
* Confident presentation skills. APTITUDES
* Ability to work under reasonable pressure on multiple projects to tight deadlines.
* Excellent communicator at all levels with good inter-personal skills.
* Self motivated and innovative, always striving to improve processes and procedures.
* A good team player.
* A logical thinker. GENERAL COMPETENCIES
* Delivers results, drives for continuous improvement. Sets high performance expectations and holds others accountable for the results expected. Acts with a sense of urgency.
* Understands needs and considers external customers and/or internal clients in decisions and actions.
* Pro-active attitude towards learning new technical / non-technical skills
* Encourages and supports collaboration across departments and takes actions ..........
|Consulting Actuary |
Location: South East London London Jobs
Key points: Consulting Actuary - London 100, 000 £7, 200 car allowance, single BUPA cover, 28 days holiday My client a well known and respected leading provider of financial services is currently looking to expand their Actuary team. If successful the employee will be asked to perform all the functions of the appointed Scheme Actuary to a number of corporate clients and to develop the sales focus, positioning and market proposition of a fastly expanding Consultant and Actuary business in the Midlands. Key Tasks and Vacancy responsibilities Delivery of a market leading, value-add actuarial consultancy service to a number of currently trading business clients. Appointed Scheme Actuary to a number of Defined Benefit corporate clients, providing a full range of Consulting Services to Trustees including;
* Actuarial valuations
* Advice on benefits
* Asset allocation
* Bulk transfers
* Debt on employer
* Scheme factors
* Scheme reorganisations
* Transfer values to provide consultancy and advice to recruiters on their arrangements, including:
* Benefit advice and augmentation
* Pension scheme accounting (FRS17, FAS158 and IAS19)
* Sales and purchases
* Scheme reorganisations Attendance at Scheme Actuary meetings Qualifications and Experience
* Current Scheme Actuary certificate holder
* Strong and demonstrable corporate/trustee consultancy experience, advising trustees and employers on all aspects of pensions scheme valuations and administration
* Proven ability to express complex defined benefit pension issues simply
* Proven ability to present clearly to pension trustees and employer representative groups in all areas of pension benefits, including valuation results and asset allocation advice
* Solid experience in supporting and/or driving the acquisition of new business
* Understanding business and administration systems and actuarial tools to ensure accurate results Competencies
* Strong and demonstrable client management skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication, including preparation and delivery of business tenders
* Understanding the value of services and delivery standards to clients
* Strategic thinking
* Decision making
* Negotiation Please submit your details and CV for a confidential discussion. Due to the high volumes of applications that we receive we are only able to make contact with successful candidates. Should you not hear back from us within 3 - 5 working days unfortunately you have been unsuccessful ..........
|Group Risk Officer |
Location: Southwark London London Jobs
Key points: Peabody currently have an exciting opportunity for a Group Risk Officer to join our existing team. The purpose of the role is to help the Head of Risk & Assurance with claims handling, arranging ad hoc cover and providing information and advice to internal customers on insurance related issues. the employee will have demonstrable experience of liaising extensively with clients, insurers, claimants, policyholders, brokers, healthcare providers and legal experts, and knowledge and understanding of key insurance principles, particularly Liability and Property Insurance. Similarly, the employee will have demonstrable experience of handling a designated caseload of Public liability and Motor personal injury, Property, Accidental damage and Third party claims from cradle to grave. Peabody is one of Londons oldest and largest housing associations. We make London a city of opportunity for all by ensuring as many people as possible have a good home, a real sense of purpose and a strong feeling of belonging. The closing date for applications for this role is Tuesday 24th April. To apply for this role, visit the Working for Peabody section of the Peabody website ..........
|Senior Risk Analysts, Portfolio Strategy to andŁ48k ...|
Location: London Jobs
Key points: Job Title: Senior Risk Analysts Portfolio Strategy Location: London, Canary Wharf Salary: £35, 000 - £48, 000 + London allowance (£3.5k) bonus & benefits Overview This is a highly demanding role within UK Banking at the leading edge of the management of UK Retail and Business Bankings Risk Portfolio. The output from Credit Risk assists senior management with a diverse range of strategic business issues. The role will expose the jobholder to all areas of Credit Risks activities and will provide scope to further develop a practical understanding of UK Banking strategy and build relationships with many areas of UK Retail and Business Banking. The main responsibilities of the Retail Credit Risk Manager are: Support senior members of the Credit Risk team to embed risk appetite and mandate and scale within product areas Support the development of Credit Risk Strategy and Policy to optimise risk and reward within the agreed risk appetite Represent Credit Risk in strategic projects and tactical initiatives being driven by product of functional areas. Develop appropriate data driven policies and strategies and work with Policy and Governance team to embed successful policies within the product and operations areas. Deputise for Senior Credit Risk Managers at key meetings in their absence Proactively Identify opportunities to revise policies to enhance product strategy and returns Ensure that risk appetite remains aligned to enabling the product team to achieve their strategic aims. Maintain an understanding of developments in the markets which may impact upon strategic objectives Ensure risk appetite, strategy change documents and risk polices are communicated and understood by relevant areas prior to approval Provide relevant coaching and support to other members of the wider team and to give response on performance to these individuals as appropriate. Candidate Profile Proven Credit risk experience in retail banking or finance house Strong technical skills, highly proficient SAS, SQL, excel skills Strong analytical skills, ability to digest and interpret complex concepts underpinning Credit Risk modelling and approaches; Data extraction and manipulation skills and understanding of data issues to prepare and validate inputs and analyse outputs; A range of inter-personal skills including innovation, determination, and teamwork Good communication skills, ability to communicate to an audience with different levels of understanding of Credit Risk Please send your CV to (url removed) or contact us on (Apply online only) ..........
Insurance vacancies in London: Jobs above: 1-9 |
Next of 31 Jobs found