Typical Job ad below for Hereford or nearby locations (shown as example for job requirements and responsibilities):
Example vacancy only: Retail Assistant
Skills required: > Previous retail experience > Excellent customer service > exceptional communication skills > Ability to work with technology > Flexible on working hours As part of the recruitment process all candidates will be subject to a credit check ' Recruitment Company operate as an Employment Business' ' Recruitment Company operates as an equal opportunity employer . . Please note this job for Retail Assistant was advertised some time ago and is now withdrawn. 1. . 2. . Many opportunities within the organisation. . (N.B. Retail Assistant is shown for research purposes only.)
Find Herefordshire or Leominster as well as Hereford jobs on the right.
You can send this page to a friend or perhaps your home computer so you can look again later? Your email is not seen or processed by us. When you click this link you will simply be forwarded to your own private email account on your computer. Details of a link to this page will appear.
It is 100% safe!
As well as jobs in Hereford find on Amber Jobs a range of vacancies such as jobs in Worcester, jobs in Ross and Asda Jobs in Leominster. Also Sainsbury vacancies in Cheltenham.
Key points: Assistant Store Manager / Assistant Retail Manager
A.F. Blakemore & Son Ltd is the largest independent convenience store operator in the UK under the SPAR fascia with over 600 independent retailers plus over 300 company owned stores and over 7500 employees in total across all of their divisions in England and Wales.
It's through their 'putting people first' philosophy, that they are able to successfully lead compete and operate within the fast paced Convenience Retail Market.
Position: Assistant Store Manager / Assistant Retail Manager Job offer is situated in Ross-On-Wye, Herefordshire Contract type: Permanent Hours: Forty hours per week, various shift patterns Remuneration is £Competitve The company benefits are Bonus incentives incentives Scheme potential of up to £2, 600pa, Company Sick Pay, extra Holidays, Company Pension Scheme, Life Cover Staff Discount, Long Service Awards, Cycle to Work Scheme, Employee Volunteering opportunities.
Closing date: October 17, 2016
To assist in maximising sales and profit by contributing to the continuous improvement of the store and staff, control of costs and leakage and provision of friendly, efficient service to customers, colleagues and visitors.
- To deliver customer service in line with company service standards - To be fully aware of KRAs and assist in working to deliver and improve them - To produce and propose ideas for driving the business and its team forward - To assist in monitoring competitor activity - To assist in developing a motivated and empowered team through a positive management style - To assist in ensuring training is delivered as scheduled - To use relevant processes and policies to control the security of people, stock and cash - to make sure compliance with relevant legislation and health and food safety responsibilities as defined in the induction and period training - Assist with the control of costs in accordance with agreed budgets - Adherence to cash and stock control policies, ensuring and assisting others to do the same
required SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- earlier junior supervisory experience in a food retail environment (or similar) - An understanding of budgets and targets and the skillto assist in working to deliver and improve them - Basic knowledge of health and food safety and legislative responsibilities of a retail environment and the skill to assist with managing those responsibilities
DESIRABLE SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Some experience of team development - Some experience of business development - Experience of using a Challenge Twenty Five policy - earlier cash handling experience - Experience in a customer facing role
The Candidate may have experience of the following: Assistant Manager Retail, Convenience, FMCG, ..........
As a jobseeker are you a Multi Site, Cluster Manager or part of the senior team within a large format retail? Have you food and non-food management experience gained within a multi site or large form retailer? The Candidate may be looking for your first multi site or cluster role Then this opportunity for a General Manager has arisen and it is what you are looking for offering the opportunity to work for this a culturally strong business. In this role the employee will be given high levels of autonomy for the food and non food retail operation and be responsible for managing a dedicated team specialising and focusing in food and non food productswith a remit to drive sales, actively manage the team and ensure that the operation is managed to the highest possible standards across a number of sites.
The prospective employer is one of the UK's leading retail organisations who have such a diverse offer. They treat their people sensationalally and genuinely offer great progression throughout the organisation. The Candidate are given freedom and autonomy to put your stamp on this retail operation and will be able to utilise your flair in all areas to ultimately improve sales & profit, service, availability and the fresh offer.
Retail Operations Manager - Food Retailer - Role Responsibility
As Retail Operations Manager Your job duties will include being responsible for:
- Recruitment, training & development of the supervisory and colleague team - Driving the highest levels of customer service - Ensuring full availability - Ensuring fresh food is of the highest standard in terms of quality and presentation - Ensuring promotional activity is proactive and takes into account what competitors are doing so sales opportunities are not missed - Ensure stock and seasonal lines are managed to their potential - Running a wide ranging P&L taking into account fresh food non food ambient, bakery, deli, etc - Ensure the best use of space and flow of the store - Experience of trialling new concepts and departments
Retail Operations Manager - Food Retailer - The Ideal Candidate
As retail Operations Manager you must have:
- Food retail management experience, either as an Multi Site Manager Store Manager Branch Manager or General Manager for a larger supermarket - Strong communication / customer service / organisational skills - People development skills - Excellent track record of achievement: maximising sales and achieving / surpassing targets - Experience of Store Management in at least a multi-million turnover store - Experience of driving incremental sales and profit increases and understanding how this is best achieved
Detail2Retail is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UK's leading ag ..........
Key points: Retail Multi Unit Manager. Remuneration is £35, 000. The Client.Multi National Company with endless room for progression Company that prides itself on its skillto create wonderful products Ensuring all staff receive continuous training with the dedicated training team A fun enterprising company who appreciate their teams A culture that respects commitment and dedication.The Multi Unit Manager Role:.A fast paced environment with strong structure and service ethic Fully operational, hands on position Full support in developing your management skills Managing your time between developing yourself and the team around you Responsible for the daily operations of this buzzing unit Must have 1 year experience from a Unit Manager Level.The Multi Unit Manager:.Full of personality, spark and charm Genuinely enjoys working with others and the general public A Unit Manager who is keen to progress their career and learn from those around them Confident individuals who have passion for what they do The skillto work closely with a strong team and liaise with operations manager Must come from a high volume, fast paced back ground. Remuneration is £35, 000 Interested in this challenge - deliver your curriculum vitae (CV) to.To view other great opportunities check out our website at or call us on. This job was initially submitted as.www.caterer.com/job/66648743 ..........