You can send this page to a friend or perhaps your home computer so you can look again later? Your email is not seen or processed by us. When you click this link you will simply be forwarded to your own private email account on your computer. Details of a link to this page will appear.
It is 100% safe!
As well as jobs in Burnley find on Amber Jobs a range of vacancies such as jobs in Colne, jobs in Bolton and Deliver Jobs in Accrington. Also Hgv vacancies in Preston.
Increase your job chances and Register below for possible future
Dhl Jobs in Burnley
- Takes 2 mins - New jobs by Email as soon as they are posted onto the internet - Let Employers find you!!!!
- £300 - £500 per week working on a Self EmployedDelivery Driver (Sub-Contract)
- The Candidate will have a choice of when you work - full time or part time
- Fortnightly or monthly pay structure
What do youas aDelivery Driver:
- Full UK Driving Licence with no more than 6 points - required
- Safe, secure & off road parking at your home
- Over the age of 25
The Delivery Driver role If you have the relevant licence the employee will bea delivery driver deliveringvehicles up to 7.5 tonnes carrying out the following vehicle delivery movements:
- Inter-dealership transfers and deliveries to end users
- New car deliveries and demo vehicle deliveries
- Collections of lease vehicles
- Blue-light vehicle conversions
Your further Duties for this job will include: The Candidate will be expected to carry out vehicle inspections, delivery handovers and following customer specific requests. Providing it is on route you will take home the last vehicle you collect in order to deliver it promptly the next morning, however from time to time you may be asked to deliver your final vehicle and drive home as normal, without taking the vehicle home.
- A sustainable, achievable and dependable sub-contract driving position with a proven track record of continuing growth, ensuring a sustainable flow of work
- On averagea delivery driver willearn between £1, 300 and £1, 800 monthly with the potential of earning more
- Full training in vehicle inspections & handovers
- 24 hour office support, 7 days a week
- A "Driver mentor" (if needed) / support infrastructure within the company
- Smart phone and associated application
- Generous bonus incentives, including our £250 driver introduction bonus
- VVM uniform, ID badge, Trade plates and a fuel card
- The choice of a fortnightly or monthly pay structure
- Self-billing facility, no need to worry about invoicing
The company Vale Vehicle Movementsis an Automotive Specialist and has been established since 1995, offering excellence in vehicle delivery to clients throughout the Automotive Industry. £300-£500 per week ..........
The employer who are global FMCG business are seeking to employ and looking for Service Delivery Manager to take accountability for the overall quality of IT service, Operational processes and ongoing operation of the IT services across all service providers, global and regional.
Vacancy responsibilities: 1) Manage the quality and successfulness of the ITIL Service Management operational processes across all IT teams and suppliers 2) Establish, develop and keepa good working relationship with the Service Integrator and Infrastructure Service provider 3) Ensure all suppliers achieve their Service Level delivery and ensure the Service Levels align across all suppliers. 4) Participate in the Project Management process as the overall Service owner to make sure changes to service are implemented successfully 5) Act as the primary point of contact and lead on all Service delivery when working with the Service Integrator and Service Providers 6) Support the Head of Global Service and Infrastructure in analysing the impact of any material changes to the Vendors contract. 7) Working with the Vendor Managers, participate in the governance model for the Service Integrator and Infrastructure Service Vendor 8) Lead the Regional Service Delivery Managers
Experience: Experience of working in an international service delivery environment 5+years experience working in a IT service outsourcing environment, either as supplier or customer Experience of working in a matrix organisation 5+ years IT service management, participating in ITIL operational processes, including but not limited to incident, change and problem management. Neg ..........
Key points: Project Delivery Manager (IT) required by leading organisation to manage the delivery of small to medium sized IT Application projects, mainly involving one or two third parties in multiple locations/countries. Vacancy responsibilities involve changes primarily to single IT systems and include small business change.
Candidates must have a broad IT Application project delivery background from a commercial / retail / financial organisation. This role is easily accessed from the main motorway network around Liverpool, Manchester Lancashire and North Wales and is paying a salary/package of £46K (incl car allowance) and excellent and very attractive job benefits.
- Sustained leadership and direction to both internal IT resources and external third parties on all project related activities
- Setup overarching project governance for each project liaising with all parties to make sure that the defined processes are embedded and adhered to (including organisational structures and roles & responsibilities stakeholder mapping escalation paths reporting and key meetings communication strategy planning risks and issue management deliverables definition & associated acceptance change control process etc)
- Collaborates with key business representatives to make sure that business resource requirements have been appropriately estimated and planned
- Prepare project briefs and other project management documentation as and when required.
- Secure internal and external IT resources required for each project as and when required
- Proactively checkthe adherence to the governance definition and implement improvements for areas of weakness.
- Proactively track and report the progress of the project from ideato project closure
- Review and approval of project deliverables on behalf of Company IT
- Formulating the initial budget and the steady re-estimation of forecast outturn
- Ensure efficient and successful use of capital expenditure whilst protecting time and quality
- Responsible for working with the wider IT teams and third parties to make sure that each project is delivered on time and to budget formulating and managing mitigating actions through to closure of risks and issues with budget
- Purchase order and invoice administration and reconciliation
- In collaboration with other Heads of the department, proactively contribute to highlighting
new opportunities to take advantage of new technologies
This is an exciting chance to be working with an established company in ..........
Key points: Role: Senior Programme Manager - Network Delivery Type: Permanent Remuneration is circa £100k Plus excellent and very attractive job benefits
The employer is delivering a multi billion telecommunications project in Saudi Arabia and moving into a new phase of the programme. This has resulted in a new opportunity, Senior Programme Manager - Network Delivery
My overseas client only requires applications from British Nationals
The Senior Programme Manager is the primary interface to the Company's customer community for all activities relating to the full implementation of a state-of-the-art, fixed secure nationwide telecommunications capability and is responsible for creating through-life, value for money solution proposals at minimal risk to the Company
The Senior Programme Manager will have the following objectives: - Leading the company's Network Delivery team, ensuring the successful implementation of the IP-based telecommunications portfolio of through life projects. - Ensuring delivered projects meet the requirements and satisfaction of the major stakeholders. - Fully responsiblefor the successful planning and management of allocated resources to make sure the Company's annual orders and sales targets. - Champion the introduction and roll-out of IT Service Management (ITSM) concepts throughout the business.
The Senior Programme Manager will also have the following responsibilities:
Accountable for the delivery of a multi discipline Nationwide Communications Programme which includes: - The integration of network tools, end user technologies and the secure nationwide infrastructure - The transition of current communication systems - The development of a service management operations framework
Ensure efficient use of Company resources to deliver: - Timely, value for money, acceptable acquisition strategies and firm price proposals - Design-reviewed and vetted proposals in line with Company and customer governance procedures and commercial practice - Continuous and high level of Customer satisfaction through appropriate acquisition and delivery management practices - Low risk Deliverable and Supportable solutions / proposals.
Fully responsiblefor the Network Delivery resource management via a matrix based Company organizational structure.
Creation of co-operative working relationships with the UK MOD team and sub-contractors to: - Ensure proposals are delivered to Cost, Time and Performance and - Initiate and / or support project delivery acceleration opportunities
Develop and keepbest practice methodologies and procedures for the successful delivery of through life projects
Assist in identifying and evaluating new programme business opportunities and in defining and implementing policy and future strategy.
The Senior Programme Manager will need the follo ..........
Key points: H&G are currently seeking professional LGV 7.5 tonne drivers for a large distribution centre in Heywood. Duties for this job will include home delivery of white productswith a drivers mate. This is excellent, clean work with TOP RATES of PAY. We offer: - Full time LGV driving work with H&G Recruitment - Maximised earning potential on £7.50 - £11.50 per hour - Ongoing and Regular work - Plenty of overtime - Flexible shifts to suit you
Benefits: - Job security working for a diverse transport company. - Genuine reward schemes - Free DCPC Courses (conditions apply) - Recommend a friend bonus (T&C's) - Free uniform
The Candidate must have: - Full 7.5T C1 licence held for at least two years - Driven a LGV C1 lorry in the last 90 days - Full DCPC card - Digital tacho card - A good understanding of Drivers hours and regulations - Good understanding of the working time directive - Excellent geographical knowledge of UK road network - Flexible approach to work - Customer focused attitude - Superb presentation standards - A willingness to learn
If this sounds like the job for you don't delay in applying. Call.... or email your interest & details/CV to............ H&G Recruitment are one of the country's fastest growing and leading logistic and HGV C+E Class 1 driver recruitment experts in the supply chain we have large key account contracts with some of the largest established distribution companies, national hauliers and supermarket chains in the country. Since 2003 H&G Recruitment have offered a caring and considerate service to their workforce come and be part of our winning team - so why delay APPLY today. £7.50 - £11.50 per hour + benefits ..........
Key points: Working on behalf of the employer I am looking to recruit a LGV C Driver to work on a temp to perm basis working Weekdays 1000am-1100am start times.
Duties to include delivery and collections of wheelie bins from retail premises throughout the North West. To be successful you must hold a valind LGV C liecence and have no more than 6 minor penalty points.
£9 per hour and £13.50 after Forty hours worked. £9 - £13.5 per hour ..........
Key points: HGV Technician. Job offer is situated in Trafford Park. Remuneration is £34, 000 Basic + Overtime.Employment type: Full Time Permanent HGV Technician automotive vacancy.We are currently looking to recruit a talented and knowledgable HGV Technician to work in their dealership. The prospective employer offers its HGV Technician excellent earning potential, guaranteed training and development as well as sensational career opportunities..As a HGV Technician for The prospective employer the employee will be working in a clean safe environment with state of the art equipment. The successful HGV Technician will be located in a dynamic workshop environment required to undertake: - All levels of maintenance - Repairs - Major overhauls - Standard servicing and diagnostics - The Candidate must be capable of following the repair process from fault analysis to completion HGV Technicians must have the following attributes: Be apprentice taught and trained and qualified to City Guilds level 3 in Heavy Vehicle Mechanics, Maintenance Repair or equivalent.A HGV Technician with a C + E (class 1) driving licence is helpful but not required..Basic Salary for this new vacancy vacancy offer will be £34, 000 per year plus overtime to increase your earnings..If you feel you have the skills to be successful in this HGV Technician role Contact John at Kemp Recruitment Ltd on 0330 440 2323 (BT Local Rate) or alternatively email across a copy of your CV.. This job was initially submitted as.www.totaljobs.com/JobSeeking/HGV-Technician_job65762757 ..........
Key points: . HGV Workshop Administrator - Manchester. We are currently looking to recruit a HGV Workshop Administrator from a dealership or automotive /HGV / Truck background. The role will be located in the Salford area. The Candidate will be working for one of our major clients located in Salford whom run a mixed fleet of light and heavy commercial vehicles. Candidates must have earlier work practical knowledge of working with Job card and warranty queries. The ideally jobseeker for this new vacancy will need to have an excellent background in recovering recharge costs and warranty work. It is sought that you have earlier admin experience from a fleet or dealership..In return they are offering great working environment and the chance to progress your career and a salary of A£18, 000 - A£21, 000.Excel Technical is THE expert recruitment organisationfor the commercial vehicle industry. If you, or someone you know is seeking a new position in the Automotive industry then Contact us today. We are the market leaders in placing HGV, LGV, LCV Technicians, diesel fitters, plant fitters, PCV, PSV and Bus technicians, fitters, mechanics... This job was initially submitted as.www.totaljobs.com/JobSeeking/HGV-Workshop-Administrator---Manchester_job65812959 ..........
Key points: The prospective employers in Wigan and Skelmersdale have asked us to recruit extra Class 1 Night drivers one to work on their night trunks down to Leicester from their Skelmersdale depot and one to do Scotland Trunks running out of Wigan. The pattern will be Sunday to Thursday pm for the Wigan client and Weekdays pm for the Wigan client. The vacancy has arose due to both clients taking one of our drivers on full time following an ongoing placement. Due to insurance restrictions the clients have asked that the drivers be minimum Twenty Five years old with 2 years experience on their Class 1 and carry no more than 6 points on their licence. Whilst this new vacancy role has been an ongoing requirement for the last 2 years they cannot promisetaking somebody on full time so consider this if leaving a full time job to make an application. We have other night contracts available in the Wigan area deliver your curriculum vitae (CV) if you are seeking to employ and looking for work or give the local office a call £10-£13 per hour ..........
Key points: MM107: HGV Class 1 Driver Job offer is situated in Preston Remuneration is Competitive + overtime
First Military Recruitment have a requirement for a HGV driver to be working with a company located in Preston. This excellent organisation is seeking individuals with a current valid HGV Class 1 licence for Monday - Friday day shift roles with available overtime.
- Hook-lift experience - Skip experience - Class 1 licence
MM107: HGV Class 1 Driver Job offer is situated in Preston Market related ..........
Job offer is situated in High Legh, Cheshire Remuneration is £30000 - £35000 OTE per year. Contract: Full Time, permanent Start Date: Immediate
We give preventative & reactive carriageway maintenance solutions to various different clients including Local Authorities and Highway Agencies nationwide.
All our operations involve Heavy productsVehicles and Plant of some description.
We are now looking for a "hands on", fully qualified HGV Plant Technician with experience working on HGV vehicles and large construction plant/equipment.
This presents itself as an exciting and exemplary opportunity to be working with an established company and although not required could be well suited for a person who has previously served in the Armed Forces and has a proven Engineering background as a vehicle mechanic (HGV).
- Your job duties will include being responsible for carrying out general maintenance and repair work on the company's fleet of vehicles. - Ensure that all equipment including workshop plant is maintained to the best possible standards at all times - Ensure all vehicles are in safe working order. - Carry out all repairs to the best possible standards - Able to carry out in-depth engineering work and diagnostics. - Prepare vehicles for MOT. - Must be able to operate individually or within a close team. - Safe operation of all relevant equipment, machines and tools and completion of associated documentation.
- The successful jobseeker for this new vacancy must be a qualified HGV / Plant Technician with experience working on HGV vehicles and large construction plant/equipment. - The Candidate will have ideally attended and passed a VOSA inspection course. - Must hold a current, clean HGV class 2 driving license - Must be able to travel nationally, on occasion with overnight stays as required. - It would be advantageous for the applicant to have experience with pneumatic, hydraulic systems, general fabrication and automotive electrical knowledge. - Prior experience of conducting risk assessments and producing method statements would also be advantageous. - Strong fault finding skills. - Highly organised with the skillto prioritise. - Good conversation discuss issues and skillto positively interact. - Must be willing to work weekend overtime during peak season as required. - Team Player with the skillto work on own initiative. - Able to work to deadlines.
- 39 hour working week + overtime weekdays, rotational weekend overtime is expected. - Twenty days holiday plus 8 bank holidays. - Opportunity to be working with an established and reputable company.