Typical Job ad below for Leicester or nearby locations (shown as example for job requirements and responsibilities):
Example vacancy only: Boutique Sales Assistant
CHAMPNEYS HEALTH RESORTS
JOB TITLE: Boutique Sales Assistant
HOURS: Part Time
RESPONSIBLE TO: Group Retail Sales Manager/Senior Sales/Supervisor
RESPONSIBLE FOR: To assist in the running of the boutique, to help and advise guests and ensure the highest standard of service
PLACE OF WORK: Champneys Health Resort, Springs
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Offer excellent customer service to all guests, and extend courtesy to all visitors, reps and colleagues.
Ensure the presentation of the shop and till area are always tidy and merchandised to maximum potential. Please note this job for Boutique Sales Assistant was advertised some time ago and is now withdrawn. 1.
Assist the retail team to achieve maximum sales in line with the company's monthly budget. 2.
Assist the supervisor in maintaining an accurate stock book, using the manual system already in use. Many opportunities within the organisation. Ensure all new stock was entered into the stock book and create a new set each month. (N.B. Boutique Sales Assistant is shown for research purposes only.)
Ensure that deliveries are checked off and put away as soon as possible and that they cause minimum disruption to the sales floor and do not pose a health and safety threat Find Wigston or Harborough as well as Leicester jobs on the right.
You can send this page to a friend or perhaps your home computer so you can look again later? Your email is not seen or processed by us. When you click this link you will simply be forwarded to your own private email account on your computer. Details of a link to this page will appear.
It is 100% safe!
Jobs in Leicester
As well as jobs in Leicester find on Amber Jobs a range of vacancies such as jobs in Rugby, jobs in Enderby and Checkout Jobs in Harborough. Also Store vacancies in Lutterworth.
Increase your job chances and Register below for possible future
Debenhams Jobs in Leicester
- Takes 2 mins - New jobs by Email as soon as they are posted onto the internet - Let Employers find you!!!!
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager Your job duties will include being responsible for:
- Managing a team of 4/5 coordinators - Oversee Daily despatch check to make sure all loads have been despatched from all locations as per the plan - Challenge our planners to get the right result for our customer - Support Bookings with load building - Primary point of contact for customer enquiries (Account Manage Ibstock/Forticrete) - Notification of late deliveries to customers - Recording of all late deliveries - Notification of waiting time and site issues to customers - Manage waiting time and divert process including recording of all events - keepcomplaints log and complete investigations - Collation of information for KPI reporting - Creating HACA forms and forwarding to appropriate offices - Responding to HACA queries - Managing the unassigned POD process and locating missing PODs - Responding to customer POD requests - Haulage availability - Approving and un-approving loads in line with customer requirements
- Educated to at least GCSE standard computer literate with knowledge of MS Office applications. - To be able to successfully communicate with customer suppliers and colleagues. - Able to work under pressure whilst maintaining a professional attitude. - Must have a flexible approach and be willing to carry out varied tasks positively, reliably and accurately. - An excellent leader able to work on own initiative and make decisions. - A background in logistics is preferred although full training will be given. - Will approach their work in an enthusiastic and responsive manner whilst still maintaining professionalism. Competitive Salary ..........
Key points: The employer is a family run company, built on hard work and good customer care, based on the outskirts of Loughborough
They are now looking for dedicated and highly-motivated individual to be working with their office-based sales team, caring for a wide portfolio of customers and marketing their range of leading Christian magazines and newspapers.
The Candidate will join a small team that shares a drive to excel at their work and produce results that matter. Well-developed conversation discuss issues and skillto positively interact along with a 'can do' and professional attitude are required as is the skillto work independently, with initiative and discipline.
The Candidate will be expected to produce new business through new sales calls, along with developing new business from existing clients
earlier work experience in a similar role is sought along with an excellent phone manner and the skillto pick up the phone and produce new business
Your position commands a £16, 000 pa (pro rata for part time) primary salary with a generous and uncapped commission structure. OTE after two years with the Company is £30, 000 pa.
Car parking is available on site, or the No.9 bus service stops outside their premises, linking to Nottingham and Loughborough.
Part time hours of work are negotiable, Fifteen - Twenty hours per week £16K+ Commission (pro rata) ..........
Key points: The purpose of this position is to give support to both internal and external customers, with an unwavering commitment to customer service and the skillproduce quality work.
required JOB FUNCTIONS
- Dealing with all email and phone enquiries globally - Processing orders from various channels whilst remaining compliant with internal regulations - Maintaining Customer Master data and thoroughly vetting all new customers queries - Creating and maintaining scheduling agreements and running open order reports - Resolve customer notifications by identifying the route cause so preventative action can be implemented to improve customer satisfaction - Managing Internet and third party - Liaising with other departments - findand follow up customer specific requirements - Any other required tasks as requested by your Team Leader/Supervisor The purpose of this position is to give support to both internal and external customers, with an unwavering commitment to customer service and the skillproduce quality work. On Experience ..........
Key points: German Speaking Customer Service Advisor
Job offer is situated in Leicester
Pay: £18, 000
Hours: rotating shifts, 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Sunday between 8am and 8pm
A client of mine in Leicester is seeking a German Speaking Customer Service Advisor to start ASAP. The role is 50% in German and 50% in English and so you must be fluent in both languages.
The German Speaking Customer Service Advisor will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Fluent German and English - Demonstrated customer service experience, in a multi-channel environment - exemplary conversational and communication and interpersonal skills to allow situations to be dealt with diplomatically - IT skills (Word and Excel) - Can work individually and as part of the team - skillto cross sell and up sell - Cheerful disposition with a flexible and positive approach to work and others - earlier Customer Service experience - earlier work experience in a sales environment whether in retail, hospitality or call centre
The Leicester-based client doesn't have KPIs and is seeking a conversational person who puts the customer first and is able to deal with customer enquires from start to finish, no matter how long it takes.
If you can get to Enderby, Leicester and you think the German Speaking Customer Service Advisor role is for you, make an application today or call Jay Patel on.....
Key points: sensational opportunities are available for Customer Service advisors at the National Grid site in Hinckley, we are seeking to employ and looking for employees to be working with our expanding team who show commitment and dedication to providing an excellent service to customers as well as being tenacious and methodical at all times.
What will I be doing?
Receive and process phone calls for customers reporting a gas emergency situation. With the right Customer Service training and development the employee will become technically competent and have the skillto give excellent Customer Service.
As a Customer Service Advisor my responsibilities will be:
Taking real ownership of every call, you'll show pride in everything you do. Offering simple, straightforward advice, you will always do your best to resolve a call - but understand where escalation may be necessary. Striking a perfect balance between friendliness and efficiency, you'll take good care of your own performance too and findopportunities to develop new skills.
- £7.23 - £8.09 per hour depending on performance review scores - Uplift paid for unsociable hours worked - £600 bonus achievable per year depending upon performance - 4 week training period provided for the vacancy - Pension - Free on site parking - Friday dress down day - To be part of a growing recruitment company with 50+ years experience in the business - Support provided by on site Pertemps team
The Candidate will be based working from our modern offices within Hinckley with an onsite restaurant, chill/break out areas and free parking.
What we will be looking for in you:
- Must be willing to work flexibly between Monday - Sunday 7am - 11pm on a shift basis 37 hours per week. - Methodical, tenacious and customer focused - Able to show an understanding of Customer Service delivery, including practical knowledge of working within Customer Services and working to and achieving targets - Excellent attention to detail. - skillto consistently work towards set objectives and tight deadlines. - exemplary conversational and conversation discuss issues and skillto positively interact both verbal and written to make sure that successful relationships are established and maintained with internal and external parties. - skillto work in a high pressure environment where there are high volumes of incoming calls - Data input skills (speed and accuracy) - Logical thinking with the skillto resolve problems quickly and successfully. - Computer literate, with basic understanding of MS Office packages. - A flexible and adaptable approach to the changing needs of the business' health and Safety obligations - skillto work alone and as part of a co-ordinated group, in a enterprising environment - Self ..........
Customer Service Representative Leicester (Parttime Fix
Location: Leicester Leicestershire Jobs
Key points: Reporting to the Branch Manager, this is a demanding role with the key focus being on providing excellent customer service, and for individuals who strive in a very busy environment. successfully service customer needs providing the highest levels of quality to all customers. Emphasis on selling and revenue maximisation on core products such as Collision Damage Waiver, Theft Protection, Personal Accident Insurance, Fuel Purchase Option and Upsells. Ability to plan and prioritise all aspects of our D&C business Developing new business successfully operate TAS system Complete all rentals, re rents, reservations and quotations in accordance with Hertz procedures and policies Answer all telephone calls in accordance with Hertz policy Liaise with various Hertz departments such as Distribution Action overdues daily and ensure follow up is in accordance with correct Hertz procedure Flexible attitude and ability to assist in all areas of the branch as needed Professional Experience: Previous customer service practical working experience and strong sales skills. Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a variety of tasks. Ability to show professionalism, enthusiasm, and exceptional communication Knowledge: Computer literate. Proficiency in English. Skills: Excellent organisational and time management skills Good communication skills both written and oral Ability to work well as a team with 100% customer focus Excellent telephone manner is required Competencies: successful communication Passion for Customer Service Trust & Integrity Agility & Adaptability ..........
Full Details.... Customer Service Representative Leicester (Parttime Fix
Key points: The Candidate like going further The Candidate like going further We'ill take the journey with you As a Customer Service Advisor you'll be the first point of phone contact for our customers and that will involve a lot more than just answering questions. What we're really looking for in you is a genuine passion for making banking simple, personal and fair for our customers and the confidence to take ownership and solve problems. In return you can expect a first-class training programme and a clearly defined career development path, through our advisor progression scheme. If you're willing to work hard we're ready to help you progress. At Santander we're aiming to make everything simpler. We want to make it easier for our customers to do business with us so there will be no more banking jargon and much more straightforward customer-friendly advice. So there's never been a better time to be working with us at our bright, modern building in Carlton Park Leicester.
As a Customer Service Advisor your skills and qualifications will include: The natural skillto treat each customer as an individual and deliver a tailored response.Problem-solving skills to highlight and resolve recurring issues without resorting to short-term fixes.The confidence to think on your feet and the flexibility to changeto a wide range of responsibilities.A team-based approach to work and a desire to coach and tell colleagues on best practice and new developments.Numerical and computer skills and the attention to detail needed to succeed in a regulated environment
Rewarding you Starting salary is £15, 330 + OTE £1, 200 bonus.Pension.25 Days holiday (Plus 8 days bank holidays and an choice to buy a further 5 days).Product, Retail and High Street discounts.Shift allowance for late working after 9pm We weren't voted one of the Sunday Times '25 Best Big Companies to Work For' for nothing - we've got a rewards package that's simple, personal and fair. In addition to your pay and bonus, we offer you a benefits package that's flexible and allows you to be in control, as well as all the policies, tools and guidance to help you. We welcome applications from all sections of the community. Our Women in Business network provides women with valuable development tools. We're creating a better balance of women in management positions and empowering everyone to fulfil their true career potential.
Working hours We're employing full-time roles at Thirty Five hours per week. That means you'll work five seven-hour rotational shifts, between 7.00 am and 11.00 pm, Monday to Sunday. Location You'll be working in our vibrant modern Carlton Park offices near of Leicester city centre and Narborough. With an onsite restaurant, coffee shop and Santander branch, free parking, childcare options and gyms nearby, there's something for everyone.
Why Santander? With over 150 years of experience, we've built a strong, internat ..........
Key points: Working for a major global wide bank, the employee will be the first port of call for their business customers, helping them with their day to day needs from payments and general queries to the more complex and intricate of commercial needs. the employee will offer excellent, global class customer service across all your customers needs. the employee will be approachable, friendly, helpful and also understand that the key to excellent customer services is to be changeable and adaptable to each situation that faces you. the employee will able to work well on your own under your initiative and more importantly as part of a team. A background in customer services of any kind is advantageous as the employee will have to understand the principal and importance of delivering global class customer service. Duties Include: - Handling up to inbound 80 calls per day - Be prepared to occasionally make outbound calls when business needs require - Speaking to all customers with a high level of customer service and courtesy at all times - Be willing to change and adapt as the requirements of the business dictates. - Improve your knowledge in line with training and development Benefits Include: - Ten weeks fully comprehensive training - Discounts on products for staff - Real and tangible chances of career progression - Excellent commission scheme - Opportunities to work across the global - Subsidised canteen on site - Excellent social opportunities outside of work environment - Casual dress code ..........
Key points: We are seeking to recruit a Customer Service Co-Ordinator for an established and leading Manufacturing Company located in Leicester paying up to £18, 000 per year. Working on a Fixed term agreementof 9 - 12 months.
The Candidate will manage Customer enquiries in a timely fashion to make sure you are delivering a first class Customer Service Experience.
Important job duties keepa professional and polite manner when communicating with customers at all times. successfully communicates within a team for prompt resolution of customer shipment issues and queries. Ensure all updates are logged. Track progress of problem solution and findrepeating incidents using the tools provided. Escalate to the Manager when necessary. give Feedback to Line manager for potential process improvement ideas and departmental progression via weekly team briefs. Processing customer orders Liaising with transport companies for deliveries
The Candidate will have demonstrable practical knowledge of working within a similar role.
The Benefits Basic Salary of £18, 000 per year 28 days holiday including bank holidays Company pension scheme Free car parking
If you are interested in this position apply via the website or alternatively email your cv and apply for this new vacancy to......... . If you want to speak to us in person call.....£17k - £18k pa + benefits ..........
Key points: We are seeking a Customer Service Apprentice / Trainee who will work within the team responsible for managing day to day inbound customer calls and e-mail enquiries for this established organisation. The Candidate will use your good conversation discuss issues and skillto positively interact and attention to detail to deal with customer queries. Customers, who may be individuals or organisations, will be contacting you and the rest of the team by phone and email. As you deal with queries the employee will be logging details into the customer management system. The Candidate will use other software during the course of your work which will include Excel and Word.
This organisation has worked successfully with Apprentices previously, the majority of whom have progressed into permanent positions often with extra development opportunities. A training and development program has been developed with the aim of ensuring apprentices feel confident and qualified to complete activities within their role and develop a range of skills and work based experience. This will be delivered on the job and through formal training. Progress will be mapped through steady one to one meetings, with agreed targets linked to completion of training, productivity, quality and resulting in acknowledgment and reward.
The Candidate will do 36.25 hours per week, working Weekdays, some Saturdays and Sundays. The contact centre is open from 7am - 7pm during the week and 9am - 3pm at the weekend. Your hours will be scheduled during these times, however it is worth noting that the organisation recognises some Apprentices may have difficulty getting there for 7am and will be flexible on start times, although the early start / early finish is available to you. The pay is £4.00 per hour and you also have an achievable bonus of up to £50 per month that you can qualify for
- The main service is managing vehicle rental on behalf of other companies. - They deliver a wide range of services including sales support, customer contact management and transaction management. - Services can be offered on their client's premises or through their Contact CentreRole -
- give a professional, accurate and friendly service to customers, dealing with requests and helping them with their queries.
- Ensure the service offered to our customers is of the highest standard at all times. - Adhere to all Company procedures. - Communicate relevant information to the customer. - Accurate completion of any system records or spreadsheets. - Take relevant action to resolve queries - Ensure a professional image is portrayed in attitude and appearance.Requirements -
- A positive, friendly, confident and enthusiastic approach. - Good phone skills. - Keyboard skills. - Accuracy and an attention to detail. - Organisation skills and able to keepa ti ..........
Key points: Customer Service Advisor - HSBC Leicester - £16, 200 salary £18, 595 (£16, 200 base salary + company funded BUPA and 10% mainpension contributions) Our Leicester contact center is in a sensational city center location we offer great facilities such internet caf , on-site canteen sports and social clubs. We have dedicated team focused on creating an enjoyable working environment and organizing steady social events. When you join our team, from day one you will have access to a competitive benefits package which includes: - Annual discretionary bonus - Bupa healthcare for you and your family (worth upto £775) - World-class Employer pension contribution of up to 17% - Life assurance ( 4 x times base salary ) - 33 days holiday including 8 public and bank holidays - My Choices- flexible benefits scheme - Dress-down policy, so come to work dressed how you feel comfortable, within reason
At HSBC we're all about exceeding our customer's expectations. Our Customer Service Advisors deliver superior service to each and every individual who calls our Contact Centre in Leicester. We're looking for supportive and enthusiastic people on a full time basis to be working with our inbound customer service teams. Neither banking or contact center experience is sought just demonstrate to us your dedication and passion for delivering superior service to our customers... Everything else we can teach you What will I be doing as a Customer Service Advisor? - You'll deliver outstanding customer service by successfully responding to questions and queries relating to new and existing service, showing passion and dedication along the way - Really listening to our customers will help you to understand their needs which in turn will assist you in matching suitable products and services - We always put our customer at the heart of everything we do - A good sense fun is sought too
What do I need to be successful in this role? It doesn't matter if you've never worked in a call center before, or even if you're straight out of education. We pride ourselves in delivering some of the best training out there. The Candidate will start on a salary of £16, 200, we're passionate about you and your development and will give you with 12 weeks training. We're here when our customers need us so you'll need to be flexible in the hours you work, we operate a rotating shift pattern and our centre is open between 8am and 10pm, 7 days a week. Does this sound like you? If so apply today join HSBC, a truly global organization and who knows where your career will take you
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data hel ..........
We are currently employing for a number of Sales Advisors to in Leicester. In there retention's team.
The Candidate will be contacting new and existing customers, providing support, resolving problems and delivering exceptional customer service. To actively promote and cross sell other products, whilst ensuring that quality customer service is given at all times.
If you're hardworking and driven want to work in a fast paced environment and thrive in working towards targets we want to hear from you.
Working hours - Monday - Friday shifts.
Training is provided with an opportunity to develop your career with a successful company.
Skills required -
- Customer Service - Negotiation - Communication - Upselling - Problem Solving - Sales
- Basic computer skills - Delivery of exceptional customer service - skillto thrive in fast paced environment - Working as part of a co-ordinated group - Worked to earlier targets
Key words Customer Service, Call centre, Sales, Contact Centre, Leicester
If you're interested in the vacancy and would like to interview immediately email your cv and apply for this new vacancy to........ or call....
Key Words - Outbound Inbound Sales, Customer Service, Call Centre
Please apply for this role today for a call and discuss in more detail. £16k - £19k pa + OTE £35k ..........