You can send this page to a friend or perhaps your home computer so you can look again later? Your email is not seen or processed by us. When you click this link you will simply be forwarded to your own private email account on your computer. Details of a link to this page will appear.
It is 100% safe!
Jobs in Leicester
As well as jobs in Leicester find on Amber Jobs a range of vacancies such as jobs in Rugby, jobs in Enderby and Marks Jobs in Harborough. Also Waitrose vacancies in Lutterworth.
Increase your job chances and Register below for possible future
Iceland Jobs in Leicester
- Takes 2 mins - New jobs by Email as soon as they are posted onto the internet - Let Employers find you!!!!
23/06 - Shop Manager Location: East Midlands Leicestershire Midlands Leicester ... Jobs
Key points: Shop Manager - Leicester City Centre - generous pay plus benefits.
Here at Walker & Son , we are seeking to employ and looking for a Shop Manager to manage our flagship store based near the market in Leicester city centre. The successful manager will receive a generous pay plus benefits.
The Walkers shop is located near the market in central Leicester and was the original of the Walker & Son butchers over 100 years ago.
Now part of the Samworth Brothers group, our store offers our award-winning pies and sausages, we also serve a delicious range of near by-sourced treats at our deli counter such as cheese, quiche and chutneys.
Now with indoor and outdoor seating areas, we also offer hearty British food-to-go menu, including delicious Pie & Mash and our melt-in-the-mouth Pulled Pork and Brioche Buns.
Your role as Shop Manager will predominately be an office based role located in the shop but there is an expectation for visible on the floor at times. The Shop Manager will need to be able to interact with all levels from assistants to the Managing Director. This is a strategic role as you will need to be looking at ways that the shop can be as successful as possible both with the customers that visit the shop and the wholesale market which may buy their products from Walker & Son.
As our Shop Manager you will receive a generous pay plus benefits including:
28 days holiday
Profit related pay
High street discounts Childcare vouchers Christmas gifts
Your responsibilities as our Shop Manager will include:
- All aspects of people management of up to Ten people working in a retail environment
- Manage staff rotas and holiday requests for the employees and organisationworkers
- Sourcing products from suppliers
- Manage weekly sales, determine what product lines are selling well
- Create promotions and visual displays in the shop in line with seasonal trends and local events
- To look for business opportunities within the wholesale market to help raise the profit of the shop
- To be conscious of what our competitors are doing
- Organising and hosting workshops with Walkers Master Pie Maker in line with events
- Managing a website where customers can make orders online
- Organise and consider the opening and closing times of the shop to make sure maximum customer footfall
- Being able to open and close the shop
To become our Shop Manager you must have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Experience of managing a team in a retail environment
- Consistent and fair approach of managing people
- Awareness of Health and Safety and Food Hygiene standards