Typical Job ad below for Lincoln or nearby locations (shown as example for job requirements and responsibilities):
Example vacancy only: CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE £15,000-£17,000 Based in Pinchbeck Ambitions Personnel are currently employing for a Customer Service Executive to join their clients existing team based in Pinchbeck. are co-ordinated and processed as quickly and efficiently as possible; ideally the day of receipt. Please note this job for CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE was advertised some time ago and is now withdrawn. 1. Main duties include, but are not restricted to: - Ensure that all customer sales orders, quotations, queries, complaints etc. 2. Liaising with a variety of different internal departments to obtain, collate and drive key information to deliver orders. Many opportunities within the organisation. Meticulous accuracy and attention to detail when compiling and entering data and information and also when checking on own work before submitting customer orders. (N.B. CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE is shown for research purposes only.) The ability to react to a changing schedule whilst staying calm and precise Find Newark or Waddington as well as Lincoln jobs on the right.
You can send this page to a friend or perhaps your home computer so you can look again later? Your email is not seen or processed by us. When you click this link you will simply be forwarded to your own private email account on your computer. Details of a link to this page will appear.
It is 100% safe!
As well as jobs in Lincoln find on Amber Jobs a range of vacancies such as jobs in Louth, jobs in Gainsborough and Food retail Jobs in Waddington. Also Supermarket vacancies in Rasen.
Increase your job chances and Register below for possible future
Tesco Jobs in Lincoln
- Takes 2 mins - New jobs by Email as soon as they are posted onto the internet - Let Employers find you!!!!
Key points: A sensational opportunity to be working with a fast growing e-commerce based window blind organisation. Working in an ever changing market place the business is continually improving and evolving as new products are brought to market and new ideas and processes are developed. Because the company is so enterprising there is genuine opportunity to develop a career within the business with scope for promotion into management as the company develops.
They require excellent all-round customer service skills both over the phone and via email. The Candidate will be able to manage your own workload and prioritise the jobs that need to be done.
The role will include
Managing the customer journey from start to finish:
- Taking customer enquiries via the phone and email to help customers find the right product for them. - Processing orders accurately and efficiently - Working pro-actively to deal with issues before they become problems. - Keeping the customer updated throughout the manufacture and delivery process. - Providing aftercare where it proves necessary.
Managing their sample and component room:
- Printing off orders and requests each day - Picking and packing orders before franking them and taking to the post office - Weekly stock checks and re-ordering as required
To aid continual improvement of the company the employee will be asked to:
- Learn the systems and products they offer so you can give accurate and helpful advice - Keep a log of any issues you meet so they can spot trends over time and avoid them happening in the future. - Voice your opinion with any ideas you have that might help improve processes and procedures within the company.
- Minimum of 1 Year experience in a customer service role. - Exceptional conversation discuss issues and skillto positively interact both on the phone and face to face. - Excellent numeracy and literacy skills with a minimum of a grade C at GCSE in both English and Maths. - At all times calm, welcoming and genuinely customer focused. - Able to work in a team and on own. - Must have an eye for detail, use their initiative and be accurate - Sound knowledge in ICT and using Microsoft office particularly Microsoft excel and outlook
previous work practical knowledge of working for an e-commerce retailer would be advantageous but full training will be provided.
Hours of working: 9.00 - 5.30pm 1 hour lunch. Holidays Twenty days plus Bank Holidays increasing after 2 years of service by 1 extra holiday day per year up to a maximum of 25.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more jobseekers than anyone else. £15k pa ..........
Key points: The prospective employers, situated in Boston, are looking for a friendly, adaptable customer oriented Receptionist/ Customer Services Team Member to join their team with immediate effect. The role is varied and as such will suit someone flexible and willing to learn new skills. We are looking for a candidate with a background in Customer Services, preferably with some Reception experience. A previous role in a catering environment could be an advantage although this is not really necessary. The client operates a busy hotel and as a member of the Reception team the employee will need to be aware of your guests at all times, familiarising yourself with who is staying at the hotel and their requirements. General duties will include meeting, greeting, using the computer system to log bookings & check guests in to the hotel. Your job duties will include being responsible for taking details for bookings, taking payments both over the telephone and in person. There are legal requirements to follow and you are required to meet all professional standards. Training will be provided. As a member of the customer services team the employee will assist with cleaning and maintaining of rooms, conference suites and covering the bar and restaurant when required. The Candidate have the opportunity to join a busy, friendly company with a warm atmosphere in a permanent role and if you think you may be suitable then apply. We are managing this vacancy as a Recruitment Agency. Adecco are an equal opportunities employer ..........