Typical Job ad below for Camberley or nearby locations (shown as example for job requirements and responsibilities):
Example vacancy only: Customer Service Representative
A sensational temporary to permanent opportunity has arisen with our Camberley based client. The prospective employer was looking for that all important 'can do' approach to work and a candidate who was not only adaptable and flexible but one who embraces change. Please note this job for Customer Service Representative was advertised some time ago and is now withdrawn. 1. The successful candidate will have a passion for customer service and understand the importance of it's 5 star delivery. 2. A bonus scheme will at that stage be initiated giving the successful team member the opportunity to increase their earning potential by up to 5% of their annual salary. Many opportunities within the organisation. If you're interested in this one off opportunity within an extremely reputable organisation then apply immediately . (N.B. Customer Service Representative is shown for research purposes only.) This position offers an initial 3 month temporary contact before then progressing to a permanent vacancy Find Reading or Bracknell as well as Camberley jobs on the right.
You can send this page to a friend or perhaps your home computer so you can look again later? Your email is not seen or processed by us. When you click this link you will simply be forwarded to your own private email account on your computer. Details of a link to this page will appear.
It is 100% safe!
As well as jobs in Camberley find on Amber Jobs a range of vacancies such as jobs in Crowthorne, jobs in Wokingham and Food retail Jobs in Bracknell. Also Supermarket vacancies in Fleet.
Increase your job chances and Register below for possible future
Tesco Jobs in Camberley
- Takes 2 mins - New jobs by Email as soon as they are posted onto the internet - Let Employers find you!!!!
Key points: Douglas Stewart EDU is an education focused IT distributor in Europe and is looking to hire motivated enthusiastic people to help our sales activities. We are a small team in the UK supported by our large US based parent company.. Job Description:. -Manage daily communications with customers through phone and e-mail communication. -Develop relationship with important customers and communicate new sales opportunities. -Process orders onto internal system.. -Respond to and follow up sales enquiries, give quotes to customers upon request.. -Handle all customer presales, tracking, status inquiries. -Ensure accurate and timely order dealing with and shipment. required requirements:. -Ability to work fast and accurately. -Ability to learn quickly. -Initiative, enthusiasm, common sense. -Computer literate. -Live within Thirty minutes commute of GU52 8BF. Remuneration is 13, 000-17, 000 per year... This job was initially submitted as.www.totaljobs.com/JobSeeking/Sales-SupportCustomer-Service_job65880052 ..........
Key points: The prospective employer is currently seeking a proactive individual with strong people skills to work as part of the Customer Service Team, based in Reading. The Important job duties will be receiving and dealing with customer orders, enquiries and standard quotations, communicating successfully with customers internally and externally and managing and dealing with customer repairs. The ideal candidate will already have experience of working in a fast paced business to business customer service environment. They should be able to multi-task, have a confident telephone manner and good verbal and written communication skills. In addition they will need to have good Microsoft Office skills and ideally experience of SAP. This is a part time position working 30 hours per week. The hours are flexible and can be either 4 full days or 5 short days fitting around core operating hours of 8.30 - 5.00 (mon-thurs) and 8.30-3.00 (fri) Please make an application today to avoid missing out on the opportunity to join this supportive and friendly team ..........
Full Details.... Part time Customer Service Administrator
Key points: Would you like to work for one of the most prestigious automotive brands in the global?
Have you exceptional customer service experience?
We re looking for a number of Senior Customer Service Advisors to work at BMW in Farnborough on an exciting new project.
With an excellent starting primary salary of £24, 000, you ll also receive a company pension and have access to free on site parking and modern subsidised staff restaurant.
The role is to give excellent customer service to customers who formally complain about a BMW product or service. The Candidate will deal with customer queries verbally and in writing in order to resolve the customer complaint.
Some of Your day to day duties will include:
- Working in a team to receive and manage current and potential BMW customer s complaints, providing an exceptional level of support, communicating with them predominantly via phone, email and social media exchanges.
- To resolve and investigate complaints and ensure the customer can be satisfied as quickly as possible. - Take ownership of customers concerns and act as a primary contact, case managing each customer liaising with relevant BMW Contacts and Retailers as required. - write and communicate professionally with BMW s Retailers and other departments to make sure the complaints can be resolved in the timeliest and most appropriate manner.
In order to be successful you ll need:
- Extensive experience in communicating with customers to deliver an outstanding service, ideally in a contact centre via a variety of channels i.e. phone, social media, posts, text chat. - Extensive experience of resolving complex customer complaints involving conflict handling and negotiation. - Excellent verbal and written conversation discuss issues and skillto positively interact - Strong IT skills including MS Office
Please apply directly on this site or contact the Blue Arrow Team in Harrow for further details. £24000 per year ..........
Our Connect News and Media division Smiths News is the UK's largest news wholesaling business with 55% market share, distributing newspapers and magazines on behalf of all major national publishers and a large number of regional publishers. The business serves 30k customers across England and Wales, supplying large multiple retailers and independent newsagents. Dawson Media Direct supplies newspapers, magazines and inflight entertainment technology and content to over 120 airlines in 115 airports globalwide. More recently, we have invested in two exciting new businesses. Pass My Parcel is a click and collect local delivery service with clients including Amazon and ASOS. Jack's Beans is a vended coffee brand which we market through retail outlets across the UK.
About the vacancy
We are currently employing for multiple customer service positions, within our Smiths News Reading office.
- Answering all incoming calls from customers and identifying their requirements. - Resolving calls at the first point of contact where possible. - Escalating any unresolved calls to the next line of support. - Inputting and maintaining details on the relevant computer system. - Supporting with other adhoc administration duties.
Register so that employers can look for you. Many companies are now using CV banks and an effective way for you to proceed is to register your CV so they can find you.
German speaking Customer Service Agent
Location: Reading Berkshire Jobs
Key points: We are seeking a fluent german speaker for a customer service role based in Reading. Duties will include providing customer support to german clients, issuing quotations, responding to enquiries, product translation. Full training provided - For more and comprehensive information and details call Emma ..........
Full Details.... German speaking Customer Service Agent
Increase your job chances and Register now for all the future Tesco Jobs in Camberley
- Takes 2 mins - New jobs by Email as soon as they are posted onto the internet - Let Employers find you!!!!
Key points: First Line Support Agent (Customer Service) - Fujitsu - Temp to Perm
Bracknell - Day shifts - Forty hours per week - £7.50 - £8.25 per hour
customer advisor - customer service - call centre - call centre agent - customer support - trouble shooting - helpline - help desk - support team - product support - customer care - customer service representative - customer service agent - inbound customer service representative
Fujitsu's Service Desk supports around 250, 000 Ministry of Defence users globally 24 x 7, for fault reporting and providing end-to-end operational service. We are seeking to employ and looking for dependable and enthusiastic desk agents to be working with our expanding team and kick start their career in IT.
The Candidate will be a key team member responsible for taking support calls and resolving technical queries.
Full training provided by Fujitsu.
Candidates should have exemplary conversational and communication and customer service skills.
Due to the environment jobseekers must be able to show they can gain security clearance to the required level.
- Business aware - develop an understanding of customer's environment to allow excellent service delivery
- Problem solving - take ownership for basic technical customer problems by asking relevant questions and resolving typical problems. Escalate more complex issues to second line agents as necessary.
- Process - record actions taken to resolve customer problems using established processes and systems.
- Service level - monitors performance through statistical reporting and analysis
- Team working - be a team player viewed by colleagues as a helpful and successful.
Fujitsu give full training for the vacancy but skills and experience across the following areas would be useful:
- Basic knowledge of IT - Good understanding of customer services and relationships - Drive and determination - Tolerant - Excellent time management - Has a flexible approach and works well under pressure
What we offer
The reward for the right jobseeker for this new vacancy is an exciting chance to be working with an established and leading global IT organisation offering excellent long term career prospects. Initially, the vacancy will be a six month temporary contract. Successful jobseekers are then offered a permanent role with Fujitsu enabling them to pursue their career down multiple career paths including into managerial and technical roles.
The Candidate will begin on a pay rate of £7.50 which will go up to £8.25 once you have submitted your SC clearance and that Group Security have validated this
Normal working hours of work are on a shift basis between 7am and 7pm on weekdays and weekends (weekends & bank holidays are on an occasional basis, with individuals working around one weekend in 5 ..........