Amber Jobs Home - South West - Job search in Southwest for jobs. - Help . Advertise . Contact . Disclaimer

Share This Page on Facebook

Typical Job ad below for Southwest or nearby locations (shown as example for job requirements and responsibilities):

-----------------

Example vacancy only:
Engineering Sales/Account Handler

This family owned manufacturing business has been established for 30 years and employes 12 staff.
As a manufacturer of specialist products the client base was well established but there was still scope to grow.
Please note this job for Engineering Sales/Account Handler was advertised some time ago and is now withdrawn.
1. There was an exciting new opening for a Sales/Account Handler to manage existing business and develop new business opportunities.
2. Long term opportunities are good and there could be scope to take on more responsibility in the future. Many opportunities within the organisation. Tasks will include:

* Building rapport with existing customers to maintain the business and grow the value of the accounts.
(N.B. Engineering Sales/Account Handler is shown for research purposes only.)
The Job role will involve being part of a small but very friendly team
Find Gloucester or Devon as well as Southwest jobs on the right.

Find further advice or information for job hunting Engineering Sales/Account Handler type jobs at:
Careers advice for engineers   

-----------------

Email this page to a friend

You can send this page to a friend or perhaps your home computer so you can look again later?
Your email is not seen or processed by us. When you click this link you will simply be forwarded to your own private email account on your computer. Details of a link to this page will appear.

It is 100% safe!


As well as jobs in Southwest find on Amber Jobs a range of vacancies such as jobs in Cornwall, jobs in Dorset and Sales and new business Jobs in Devon. Also Stationary and office supplies sales rep vacancies in Bristol.

Increase your job chances and Register below for possible future

Field Sales Jobs in Southwest

 

- Takes 2 mins - New jobs by Email as soon as they are posted onto the internet - Let Employers find you!!!!


Jobs updated:

 

Over 100,000 jobs nationwide

Also try....: Part Time Field sales Jobs in Southwest *

Field sales jobs or similar/near:
Southwest
Updated: 6/05/16


29/04 - Field Sales Executive Gloucestershire (Southern Region) ...    Location: South West Gloucestershire Jobs

Key points: .Field Sales Executive Gloucestershire - (Southern Region). Salary A£30, 000 - A£40, 000 + A£20, 000 commission + car allowance + expenses + pension.A sensational opportunity has arisen for a Field Sales Executive to be working with a well-established and profitable manufacturing company working with some of the areaA s top FTSE 100 companies in the South of England..Vacancy responsibilities:. findand action lead generation opportunities Managing and developing relationships with new and existing customers Working with office based marketing executive on targeted mail shots & e-mail shots and following up Use of LinkedIn to produce contacts and leads and use of other lead generation tools Networking with relevant trade associations Attending exhibitions Approaching own existing industry contacts agree wash trials for potential customers and escort them to customer sites for reference visits Proposal preparation and presentation - including liaison with design team to develop technical solutions to non-standard opportunities Closing sales and providing customer support throughout the system build commissioning and initial months of running General sales and marketing duties as may be reasonably requested from time to time. Experience of selling to the metal cutting engineering sector is sought to be considered.. Experience and Skills:. skillto talk technically to engineers (engineering background is sought) Excellent communicator willing to listen and learn able to work on your own self-sufficient and organised Highly committed to the task and prepared to put the hours in that the job requires Willingness to travel, normally on the road 4-5 days per week Prepared to spend occasional nights away from home Clean (or near clean) driving licence. Due to the high volume of responses that we receive for our advertisements we are unable to respond to all jobseekers. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for your interest and do not hesitate to send your details and CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.. GB Solutions Independent Recruitment Specialists acts as an employment organisation(permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and privateservice to jobseekers.. For 16 years GB Solutions has provided an unrivalled service whilst developing a team of expert consultants providing permanent, agreementand temporary staff across a vast number of industries. As a member of the REC we are committed to working to the highest possible standards... This job was initially submitted as.www.totaljobs.com/JobSeeking/Field-Sales-Executive---Gloucestershire---Southern-Region_job65215111 ..........

Full Details.... - Click Here   

Email this Job .... to a friend or your Home computer and apply later. Click here

28/04 - Field Sales Executive/Capital Equipment/Business Development ...    Location: South West Exeter Devon Jobs

Key points: Business Development Manager.A£25K-A£29K package with A£65k First year OTE.We are seeking to employ and looking for a successful, experienced and aspiring Business Development Manager. Experience within Capital Equipment/Printing equipment sales and software sales. The employer specialises in selling hardware and software solutions. They are a global brand with a direct presence in Fifteen countries, with a turnover in the billions..The role that the employer is looking to fill is their company and business Development Manager position. This requires excellent and successful experience within Field Sales, solutions sales and Account Management. This Business Development Manager position will be: - They will spend 60% of their time looking after a portfolio of existing accounts and the remaining 40% will be spending seeking out new business opportunities. - They will be given 200 be located accounts allowing them to earn commission straight away. - 1 day a week will be office based making appointments, team building and training. - The remaining 4 days will be spent on the field attending appointments and meeting potential clients. - Selling full portfolio of solutions, such as DQM and MOS, high-value and high-volume equipment..The package includes: - A£25k-A£29K basic package - A£5k car allowance. - Laptop - Mobile phone - Healthcare - Childcare vouchers - Pension - A£65k OTE first year - Exceptional jobseekers can negotiate a guaranteed OTE for the first 3 months..So if you consider yourself a successful Business Development Manager with a proven and successful career history within Field sales, account management and new business, this could be the vacancy for you. This job was initially submitted as.www.totaljobs.com/JobSeeking/Field-Sales-ExecutiveCapital-EquipmentBusiness-Development_job65399776 ..........

Full Details.... - Click Here   

Email this Job .... to a friend or your Home computer and apply later. Click here

03/05 - Field Sales Executive/ Capital Equipment/ Document Managment ...    Location: Torquay South West Torbay Devon ... Jobs

Key points: Business Development Manager
£25K-£29K package with £65k First year OTE

We are seeking to employ and looking for a successful, experienced and aspiring Business Development Manager. Experience within Capital Equipment/Printing equipment sales and software sales.
The employer specialises in selling hardware and software solutions. They are a global brand with a direct presence in Fifteen countries, with a turnover in the billions.

The role that the employer is looking to fill is their company and business Development Manager position. This requires excellent and successful experience within Field Sales, solutions sales and Account Management.
This Business Development Manager position will be:
-They will spend 60% of their time looking after a portfolio of existing accounts and the remaining 40% will be spending seeking out new business opportunities.
-They will be given 200 be located accounts allowing them to earn commission straight away.
-1 day a week will be office based making appointments, team building and training.
-The remaining 4 days will be spent on the field attending appointments and meeting potential clients.
-Selling full portfolio of solutions, such as DQM and MOS, high-value and high-volume equipment.

The package includes:
-£25k-£29K basic package
-£5k car allowance.
-Laptop
-Mobile phone
-Healthcare
-Childcare vouchers
-Pension
-£65k OTE first year
-Exceptional jobseekers can negotiate a guaranteed OTE for the first 3 months.

So if you consider yourself a successful Business Development Manager with a proven and successful career history within Field sales, account management and new business, this could be the vacancy for you £25k - £29k pa + car pension laptop+more ..........

Full Details.... - Click Here   

Email this Job .... to a friend or your Home computer and apply later. Click here

03/05 - Field Sales Executive/ Capital Equipment/ Business Development ...    Location: South West Exeter Devon Jobs

Key points: Business Development Manager
£25K-£29K package with £65k First year OTE

We are seeking to employ and looking for a successful, experienced and aspiring Business Development Manager. Experience within Capital Equipment/Printing equipment sales and software sales.
The employer specialises in selling hardware and software solutions. They are a global brand with a direct presence in Fifteen countries, with a turnover in the billions.

The role that the employer is looking to fill is their company and business Development Manager position. This requires excellent and successful experience within Field Sales, solutions sales and Account Management.
This Business Development Manager position will be:
-They will spend 60% of their time looking after a portfolio of existing accounts and the remaining 40% will be spending seeking out new business opportunities.
-They will be given 200 be located accounts allowing them to earn commission straight away.
-1 day a week will be office based making appointments, team building and training.
-The remaining 4 days will be spent on the field attending appointments and meeting potential clients.
-Selling full portfolio of solutions, such as DQM and MOS, high-value and high-volume equipment.

The package includes:
-£25k-£29K basic package
-£5k car allowance.
-Laptop
-Mobile phone
-Healthcare
-Childcare vouchers
-Pension
-£65k OTE first year
-Exceptional jobseekers can negotiate a guaranteed OTE for the first 3 months.

So if you consider yourself a successful Business Development Manager with a proven and successful career history within Field sales, account management and new business, this could be the vacancy for you £25k - £29k pa + car pension laptop+more ..........

Full Details.... - Click Here   

Email this Job .... to a friend or your Home computer and apply later. Click here

6/05 - Field Sales jobs in Southwest

Register so that employers can look for you. Many companies are now using CV banks and an effective way for you to proceed is to register your CV so they can find you.

29/04 - Field Sales Executive (Wholesale) Devon and Cornwall ...    Location: Staffordshire West Midlands Midlands ... Jobs

Key points: . Field Sales Executive (Wholesale) Devon & Cornwall.. A£23, 600 + Realistic OTE 34k, company car laptop, iPad mobile, company credit card plus benefits including pension and private healthcare.. This is a mouth-watering opportunity. Especially if youA re as passionate about beer as we are. As a Field Sales Executive with Molson Coors Brewing Company UK (Ltd), youA ll be taking some of BritainA s best loved beer brands into outlets across the UK. Do well and you can look send to all sorts of exciting career development opportunities in Sales, Marketing and beyond. WhatA s more, we offer full training and great perks including a mobile, laptop and car all in the kind of high performing, lively environment youA d expect from the UKA s second largest brewer. As a Field Sales Executive, youA ll bring our brands to life Carling, Coors Light, Cobra and Doom bar. YouA ve heard of our biggest brands. Now this is your chance to promote them. The Candidate will drive distribution on MCBC brands, increase Rate of Sale through consumer and retail activity, merchandising the retail outlet. The Candidate will need to build relationships with Wholesale Partners and their sales people to build brand awareness, win new distribution and drive Rate of Sale.. A big part of your role will be getting to know your customers and going out of your way to meet their requirements it means youA ll need to understand our brands inside out (and a beer allowance is a perk of the job too)...When you join us as a Field Sales Executive your responsibilities will be:.. To work closely with our partner wholesalers, their salespeople and their customers - bars, pubs, clubs, restaurants, hotels etc., within a designated geographical area.. To brilliantly execute activities with customers building strong relationships with retailers. Deliver a passion for Molson Coors brands and champion beer. Maximise sales within territory and at all times, demonstrate best practice in every aspect of customer service. Execute promotions on time and to high standards supporting your customers businesses...Ideally you will have a strong academic background a natural skillto build relationships with customers and sound commercial awareness. The Candidate will have practical knowledge of working in targeted sales environment, whether that be recruitment sales, telesales, field sales, bar management and more. Our vision is simple we seek to delight the globalA s beer drinkers while building our future as a top-tier global brewer and we are using our brand and people-power to get us there. WeA re committed to giving gifted aspiring people the opportunity to prove what they can do in a competitive, exciting marketplace where the challenges and rewards come thick and fast. Because by building extraordinary teams, we can create brands that excite consumers and amaze our customers, all while being recognised leaders in Corporate Responsibility.. Our beers are ..........

Full Details.... - Click Here   

Email this Job .... to a friend or your Home computer and apply later. Click here

Popular Searches on Amber:

Field sales Jobs in Bristol   |   Field sales Jobs in Bournemouth   |   Field sales Jobs in Cheltenham   |   Field sales Jobs in Christchurch   |   Field sales Jobs in Exeter   |   Field sales Jobs in Gloucester   |   Field sales Jobs in Plymouth   |   Field sales Jobs in Salisbury   |   Field sales Jobs in Marlborough   |   Field sales Jobs in Cardiff   |   Field sales Jobs in Swansea   |  

Field Sales jobs in the area of Southwest

01/05 - Trainee Field Sales    Location: South West Exeter Devon Jobs

Key points: OTE of £37K after 3 months. Permanent/Full-time. Basic salary + uncapped commission. Smart phone, travel allowance, holidays, pension and amazing benefits. Company car at senior level. Quarterly incentive scheme. Management fast track.

This job offer

As one of our Trainee Field Sales Advisors, you'll get firsthand experience from day one of contacting business owners in your very own territory, under guidance from one of our Sales Managers. You'll have real responsibilities and be closing your own deals with the customers you have spoken to.

The Ideal Candidate

We don't look for people with the flashiest of CV's or the best qualifications. What we actually look for above all is:
- The skillto think on your feet and learn quickly
- Abundances of enthusiasm and self-motivation
- Heaps of confidence and high levels of drive and determination

The Package

If you can tick most of these boxes you'll be given the very best tools for the job. From day one, all Trainee Advisors receive:
- Company smart phone
- £150 travel allowance every month
- 1-1 support from a Team Manager
- The very best training from our dedicated team in our London headquarters

After completing your trainee period with us, by month three the employee will become a Business Development Advisor earning an average OTE of £37, 000 per year. If you are performing on a consistent basis, we have management opportunities for you to move into, where the earning potential and responsibility goes to a whole new level. As a jobseeker are you ready to take the next step in your career?

The Company

XLN is the UK's leading small business expert and one of the fastest growing companies in the UK having already supplied Phone Lines, Broadband Mobile, Card dealing with services and energy to over 250, 000 small businesses in the UK.

make an application today to take the first step in a sensational career. £14, 000-£18, 000 basic, £22k-£37k OTE ..........

Full Details.... - Click Here   

Email this Job .... to a friend or your Home computer and apply later. Click here

   
30/04 - Field Sales Professional Devon    Location: South West Devon Jobs

Key points: .Field Sales Professional. Job offer is situated in Devon TERRITORY: TR, PL, EX, TQ.. BASIC Remuneration is up to 24k p.a. + commission OTE 45k-55k p.a..The prospective employer is an established and leading provider of electronic security systems is looking to recruit experienced business-to-business sales professionals. With a background in direct sales, you will have demonstrated initiative, tenacity and drive in developing new business opportunities. The Candidate will be comfortable with a consultative sales approach and be successful at working with all levels across an organisation. Your job duties will include being responsible for finding and winning new business and working with our valued existing customers in your territory. The Candidate will be a able to work on your own high achieving commercially aware negotiator looking to progress to the next level. With strong interpersonal skills, the employee will be driven by your desire to succeed with confidence in your skillto exceed sales targets. The Candidate will have a good working knowledge of MS Office products, sales CRM systems, be efficient and well organised. The prospective employer offers a competitive Basic Salary, + Uncapped Commission with a realistic OTE of between 45k-55k + Company Car or Car Allowance + Benefits. Continual development, training and comprehensive support is provided..This is an excellent opportunity.to be working with a successful, well established nationwide business where people matter and success is recognised and well rewarded... This job was initially submitted as.www.totaljobs.com/JobSeeking/Field-Sales-Professional---Devon_job65350750 ..........

Full Details.... - Click Here   

Email this Job .... to a friend or your Home computer and apply later. Click here

29/04 - Field Sales Executive/ Capital Equipment/ Business Development ...    Location: South West Plymouth Devon Jobs

Key points: Business Development Manager
£25K-£29K package with £65k First year OTE

We are seeking to employ and looking for a successful, experienced and aspiring Business Development Manager. Experience within Capital Equipment/Printing equipment sales and software sales.
The employer specialises in selling hardware and software solutions. They are a global brand with a direct presence in Fifteen countries, with a turnover in the billions.

The role that the employer is looking to fill is their company and business Development Manager position. This requires excellent and successful experience within Field Sales, solutions sales and Account Management.
This Business Development Manager position will be:
-They will spend 60% of their time looking after a portfolio of existing accounts and the remaining 40% will be spending seeking out new business opportunities.
-They will be given 200 be located accounts allowing them to earn commission straight away.
-1 day a week will be office based making appointments, team building and training.
-The remaining 4 days will be spent on the field attending appointments and meeting potential clients.
-Selling full portfolio of solutions, such as DQM and MOS, high-value and high-volume equipment.

The package includes:
-£25k-£29K basic package
-£5k car allowance.
-Laptop
-Mobile phone
-Healthcare
-Childcare vouchers
-Pension
-£65k OTE first year
-Exceptional jobseekers can negotiate a guaranteed OTE for the first 3 months.

So if you consider yourself a successful Business Development Manager with a proven and successful career history within Field sales, account management and new business, this could be the vacancy for you £25k - £29k pa + car pension laptop+more ..........

Full Details.... - Click Here   

Email this Job .... to a friend or your Home computer and apply later. Click here

29/04 - Employed Field Sales Representative    Location: South West Devon Jobs

Key points: .A£22k Target earnings employed..Field Sales Representatives employed A£17, 500 Basic + 8.5% commission..This role is also available as a self-employed business opportunity with higher earning expectations.. As a jobseeker are you looking for a new and exciting field sales role? Then this full time position will be ideal for you. If you have no experience in sales then this is not a problem as the products sell themselves. The Candidate will be joining a enterprising direct sales company with 27 years of experience and over 200 dedicated Field Sales Representatives, many of whom have operated their roles for over a decade. We buy our products in bulk direct from publishers and suppliers, so we get the items your customers want for less - and we pass the savings on every time.. Your role will be to deliver a fabulous selection of deeply discounted bestselling and popular books and gifts to hundreds of existing local workplace customers, saving them up to 75% on high street prices. The Candidate then return a week later to deliver the products your customers require, take payment and then collect the samples you left them to browse. The Candidate then visit again 5 weeks later with a new selection of books and gifts again at fabulously discounted prices.. We asked our teams what makes a great Field Sales Representative in our market leading business and they all agreed on these characteristics. If you have them we would love to hear from you:. Organised and good at planning.. Friendly and customer focused.. Hardworking. Independent..What we offer:..Full Product Training Course. Ongoing sales and product training (a Regional Manager is provided). Marketing support for our Field Sales Representatives. CRM system that allows you to track your progress and plan your days. Van and ongoing expenses provided..We ask for certain skills too:..Comfortable driving a large Transit sized (3.5T) van. Have good map reading skills (not reliant on GPS). CRB checked compliant to enter Schools.. English speaking..To apply for this new vacancy vacancy offer click the 'Apply' button.... This position is also available as a higher earning SELF-EMPLOYED opportunity.. The right individuals also have the choice of transferring to our self-employed Field Sales Representative business model when they realise the potential of our great business. If you have the confidence you can then start earning as a self-employed business owner with a growth plan and look to increaseyour earnings, wages, salaryto 25k-40k...Our self-employed Field Sales Representatives have the opportunity to quickly develop their initial 1 van operation into a lucrative multi-van business with serious earning potential. Many of these established businesses turn over in excess of A£250k pa and the best more than double that figure...We give the guidance, support and experience of the nationA s leading direct bookseller. Our well-established distributorship model has been develop ..........

Full Details.... - Click Here   

Email this Job .... to a friend or your Home computer and apply later. Click here

03/05 - Field Sales Executive/ Capital Equipment/ Business Development ...    Location: South West Exeter Devon Jobs

Key points: Business Development Manager
£25K-£29K package with £65k First year OTE

We are seeking to employ and looking for a successful, experienced and aspiring Business Development Manager. Experience within Capital Equipment/Printing equipment sales and software sales.
The employer specialises in selling hardware and software solutions. They are a global brand with a direct presence in Fifteen countries, with a turnover in the billions.

The role that the employer is looking to fill is their company and business Development Manager position. This requires excellent and successful experience within Field Sales, solutions sales and Account Management.
This Business Development Manager position will be:
-They will spend 60% of their time looking after a portfolio of existing accounts and the remaining 40% will be spending seeking out new business opportunities.
-They will be given 200 be located accounts allowing them to earn commission straight away.
-1 day a week will be office based making appointments, team building and training.
-The remaining 4 days will be spent on the field attending appointments and meeting potential clients.
-Selling full portfolio of solutions, such as DQM and MOS, high-value and high-volume equipment.

The package includes:
-£25k-£29K basic package
-£5k car allowance.
-Laptop
-Mobile phone
-Healthcare
-Childcare vouchers
-Pension
-£65k OTE first year
-Exceptional jobseekers can negotiate a guaranteed OTE for the first 3 months.

So if you consider yourself a successful Business Development Manager with a proven and successful career history within Field sales, account management and new business, this could be the vacancy for you £25k - £29k pa + car pension laptop+more ..........

Full Details.... - Click Here   

Email this Job .... to a friend or your Home computer and apply later. Click here

29/04 - Field Sales Executive/ Capital Equipment/ Document Managment ...    Location: South West Plymouth Devon Jobs

Key points: Business Development Manager
£25K-£29K package with £65k First year OTE

We are seeking to employ and looking for a successful, experienced and aspiring Business Development Manager. Experience within Capital Equipment/Printing equipment sales and software sales.
The employer specialises in selling hardware and software solutions. They are a global brand with a direct presence in Fifteen countries, with a turnover in the billions.

The role that the employer is looking to fill is their company and business Development Manager position. This requires excellent and successful experience within Field Sales, solutions sales and Account Management.
This Business Development Manager position will be:
-They will spend 60% of their time looking after a portfolio of existing accounts and the remaining 40% will be spending seeking out new business opportunities.
-They will be given 200 be located accounts allowing them to earn commission straight away.
-1 day a week will be office based making appointments, team building and training.
-The remaining 4 days will be spent on the field attending appointments and meeting potential clients.
-Selling full portfolio of solutions, such as DQM and MOS, high-value and high-volume equipment.

The package includes:
-£25k-£29K basic package
-£5k car allowance.
-Laptop
-Mobile phone
-Healthcare
-Childcare vouchers
-Pension
-£65k OTE first year
-Exceptional jobseekers can negotiate a guaranteed OTE for the first 3 months.

So if you consider yourself a successful Business Development Manager with a proven and successful career history within Field sales, account management and new business, this could be the vacancy for you £25k - £29k pa + car pension laptop+more ..........

Full Details.... - Click Here   

Email this Job .... to a friend or your Home computer and apply later. Click here

03/05 - Field Sales Executive/ Capital Equipment/ Business Development ...    Location: South West Plymouth Devon Jobs

Key points: Business Development Manager
£25K-£29K package with £65k First year OTE

We are seeking to employ and looking for a successful, experienced and aspiring Business Development Manager. Experience within Capital Equipment/Printing equipment sales and software sales.
The employer specialises in selling hardware and software solutions. They are a global brand with a direct presence in Fifteen countries, with a turnover in the billions.

The role that the employer is looking to fill is their company and business Development Manager position. This requires excellent and successful experience within Field Sales, solutions sales and Account Management.
This Business Development Manager position will be:
-They will spend 60% of their time looking after a portfolio of existing accounts and the remaining 40% will be spending seeking out new business opportunities.
-They will be given 200 be located accounts allowing them to earn commission straight away.
-1 day a week will be office based making appointments, team building and training.
-The remaining 4 days will be spent on the field attending appointments and meeting potential clients.
-Selling full portfolio of solutions, such as DQM and MOS, high-value and high-volume equipment.

The package includes:
-£25k-£29K basic package
-£5k car allowance.
-Laptop
-Mobile phone
-Healthcare
-Childcare vouchers
-Pension
-£65k OTE first year
-Exceptional jobseekers can negotiate a guaranteed OTE for the first 3 months.

So if you consider yourself a successful Business Development Manager with a proven and successful career history within Field sales, account management and new business, this could be the vacancy for you £25k - £29k pa + car pension laptop+more ..........

Full Details.... - Click Here   

Email this Job .... to a friend or your Home computer and apply later. Click here

03/05 - Field Sales Executive/ Capital Equipment/ Document Managment ...    Location: South West Plymouth Devon Jobs

Key points: Business Development Manager
£25K-£29K package with £65k First year OTE

We are seeking to employ and looking for a successful, experienced and aspiring Business Development Manager. Experience within Capital Equipment/Printing equipment sales and software sales.
The employer specialises in selling hardware and software solutions. They are a global brand with a direct presence in Fifteen countries, with a turnover in the billions.

The role that the employer is looking to fill is their company and business Development Manager position. This requires excellent and successful experience within Field Sales, solutions sales and Account Management.
This Business Development Manager position will be:
-They will spend 60% of their time looking after a portfolio of existing accounts and the remaining 40% will be spending seeking out new business opportunities.
-They will be given 200 be located accounts allowing them to earn commission straight away.
-1 day a week will be office based making appointments, team building and training.
-The remaining 4 days will be spent on the field attending appointments and meeting potential clients.
-Selling full portfolio of solutions, such as DQM and MOS, high-value and high-volume equipment.

The package includes:
-£25k-£29K basic package
-£5k car allowance.
-Laptop
-Mobile phone
-Healthcare
-Childcare vouchers
-Pension
-£65k OTE first year
-Exceptional jobseekers can negotiate a guaranteed OTE for the first 3 months.

So if you consider yourself a successful Business Development Manager with a proven and successful career history within Field sales, account management and new business, this could be the vacancy for you £25k - £29k pa + car pension laptop+more ..........

Full Details.... - Click Here   

Email this Job .... to a friend or your Home computer and apply later. Click here

01/05 - Field Sales Executive Exeter B2B / B2C Logistics/Distribution ...    Location: South West Exeter Devon Jobs

Key points: .Field Sales Executive-Exeter B2B / B2C - Logistics/Distribution. covering Exeter. C: A£26K Base, Laptop, Mobile, Commission Good Prospects, OTE - A£40K uncapped. The prospective employer is a major player in the UK Distribution Market with a large number of branches across the.UK .. They require a enterprising individual from a B2B or B2C sales background who would like the opportunity to earn lots of money and work for one of the largest UK Distribution Carriers. The prospective employer is seeking a talented and knowledgable and self motivated individual with a proven track record of success. The Candidate will be expected after training to gain new business opportunities for the clientA s portfolio in the field.. If you area new business hunter looking for a great opportunity, we would definitely like to hear from you.. Must have driving licence.Contact Vicky. This job was initially submitted as.www.totaljobs.com/JobSeeking/Field-Sales-Executive--Exeter-B2B--B2C---LogisticsDistribution_job64852616 ..........

Full Details.... - Click Here   

Email this Job .... to a friend or your Home computer and apply later. Click here

26/04 - Field Sales Representative South West    Location: Redruth South West Cornwall Jobs

Key points: We are seeking to employ and looking for confident, outgoing Field Sales Representatives on behalf of our successful distribution client.. This opportunity is initially for 3 months on a Fixed Term agreementbasis. Successful jobseekers will be expected to cover Redruth Bodmin & Barnstaple.. The role of the Field Sales Representative will be to strengthen our relationship with key independent retailers who offer our Pass My Parcel services.. The Candidate will receive warm leads and be responsible for engaging with our customers and showing them the great opportunity for their company and business in supporting the Pass My Parcel choice to their consumers..Once the retailer has agreed you will then be expected to train them on the specific process and equipment including hand held devices..The Candidate will have great relationship building skills, the skillto train and coach others and the enthusiasm to champion the offer..The Candidate will be given a laptop and full product training but the employee will be asked to give your own laptop and vehicle. All mileage will be reimbursed.. Using qualified leads within a specified territory, visit potential Pass my Parcel retail outlets and sell in the PMP offer.. to help the installation process of new PMP stores to include training of process, PDA hand held unit, customer expectations.. To meet agreed targets and KPIs including sales targets and upholding the PMP standards.. To manage an anticipated 12 calls per day ensuring successful journey planning and time management..About You:.required SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:. Evidence of building relationships with clients/customers.. Proven sales experience.. Experience within a sales role.. Awareness of customer service standards and desire to meet them, not overridden by sales.. skillto plan and prioritise work.. Proven verbal and written conversation discuss issues and skillto positively interact (able to convey messages clearly and concisely.). skillto influence and negotiate both internally and externally at all levels.. skillto solve problems using own initiative.. skillto make decisions based on logic and interpretation of fact.. Microsoft Word and Excel to a reasonablelevel.. skillto build relationships within the immediate and wider teams along with external contacts.. Able to operate in a fastly changing environment.. Evidence of self motivation.. Must be located in or at a 'reasonable' distance from territory in order to make first call no later than 9am.. Must have own car (mileage and expenses paid.)..This job was initially submitted as.www.totaljobs.com/JobSeeking/Field-Sales-Representative---South-West_job65310138 ..........

Full Details.... - Click Here   

Email this Job .... to a friend or your Home computer and apply later. Click here

 

Field Sales vacancies in Southwest: Jobs above: 1-15 | Next of 50 Jobs found

Increase your job chances and Register now for all the future Field Sales Jobs in Southwest 

- Takes 2 mins - New jobs by Email as soon as they are posted onto the internet - Let Employers find you!!!!

Disclaimer & Cookie Information

Jobs by location

Jobs by type

AmberJobs © 2011