You can send this page to a friend or perhaps your home computer so you can look again later? Your email is not seen or processed by us. When you click this link you will simply be forwarded to your own private email account on your computer. Details of a link to this page will appear.
It is 100% safe!
As well as jobs in Swindon find on Amber Jobs a range of vacancies such as jobs in Hungerford, jobs in Wootton and Salesperson Jobs in Wantage. Also Shop assistant vacancies in Calne.
Increase your job chances and Register below for possible future
Primark Jobs in Swindon
- Takes 2 mins - New jobs by Email as soon as they are posted onto the internet - Let Employers find you!!!!
Key points: Counter Balance Drivers required for immediate start, with long term job security and guaranteed hours of 39, 25 per week. The pro rata salary for this Swindon based Automotive Supplier is £18, 000 plus, to include excellent working conditions, unrivaled training and robust career development programme. The Candidate will need to commit to working a rotating Early and Late shift, to include overtime and occasional Saturday hours. The Candidate will be able to evidence earlier work experience gained from driving a Counter Balance Fork Lift Truck. in a fast moving warehouse function assisting with manual loading, checking of stock parts and ensuring that parts are picked correctly and against tight deadlines. Pertemps offer full Uniform and an immediate start date, coupled with a thorough overview and understanding of the work type and environment. To apply for these postions, visit our website on url removed, please use the job link and apply online £18, 000 plus ..........
Key points: Looking for flexible hours with one of the top Ten employers in the South West?
We re employing Counter Balance Forklift Drivers to work in The prospective employer s state-of-the-art, Swindon site.
With superb rates of pay and rotating shifts available throughout the week there is something to suit everyone...
Rotating Shifts (One week early shift the next week late shift):
- Early Shift - Monday to Thursday 5.15 to 14.45 Friday 5.15 to 12.30 - Late Shift - Monday to Thursday 15.00 to 00.30 Friday 12.30 to 19.30
- Early Shift - Monday to Thursday 05.45 to 15.15 Friday 5.45 to 12.45 - Late Shift - Monday to Thursday 15.55 to 01.25 Friday 12.55 to 19.55
Whether you re looking for a new career with one of the global s leading logistics companies, this is a great opportunity.
Working as part of a co-ordinated group you will thrive in a fast-paced target driven environment and have a good eye for detail and accuracy. The Candidate must have driven a forklift truck in the last twelve months.
- A wide range of shift rotas - AM/PM rotation Weekdays - Starting rate of £9.12 per hour (AM/PM rotation) - Overtime available
Your benefits whilst working with The prospective employer:
- Long term temporary roles (over a year) with potential to become permanent - Opportunities for progression - Guaranteed shifts for duration of placement - Enhanced holiday right following 12 weeks (from 28 to 32 days) - Free car parking - Easily commutable Swindon location - Competitive rates of pay - Attendance bonus - Full training given - Kitchen facilities on-site
Vacancy responsibilities include:
- Loading, unloading and stacking metal stillages which contain car parts. - Metal on metal work using electric fork lift trucks to include counterbalance and reach trucks - Working to tight timescales.
The Candidate may also be expected to:
- Pick, pack & unpack car parts. - Place parts in appropriate section or area. - Check parts manually and/or by a computerised stock list. - Check amounts of stock. - Check car parts to specification for any defect. - Report any defects and complete documentation. - Push heavy stillages and manually manageparts and equipment. - Repetitive turning and movements. - Use torque wrenches and other hand held tools.
The recruitment process:
If successful, the recruitment process will take place in four stages:
Key points: We are currently employing for an enthusiastic sales representative and Customer Service Advisor for our town centre location. Representing national high street and top brand clients with full product training provided this could be the opportunity you have been looking for.. No earlier Sales experience as a sales representative is necessary, as we have a team ready to coach and develop you in all aspects of our business and the clients, but earlier customer service, or customer facing experience is an advantage.. Successful jobseekers will:. - Have great customer service skills. - Be a good team player. - Be looking for a new challenge as a sales representative. - Be focused towards hitting targets. Your job duties will include being responsible for:. - Delivering high quality performance. - Understanding clients and customers requirements. - Generating a high customer service skill set. - Promoting and delivering The prospective employers to people. Benefits include:. - Full product training and ongoing development. - Travel opportunities both in UK and overseas. - Upbeat and lively working environment to operate from and the skillto work as your own boss. Recognition for hard work with excellent uncapped performance related commissions and incentives. There is no experience necessary and some of the most suitable jobseekers often come fromvarious backgrounds.A self employed opportunity. Average weekly earnings of A£250-A£450 To apply for this advert use this site's online system, remembering to attach your CV to your application. Please make sure your full name, address and contact details are available so we can contact you if you are successful.. This job was initially submitted as.www.totaljobs.com/JobSeeking/Start-Now-Customer-Service-and-Sales-Representative---No-Experience_job65547801 ..........
Key points: Abacus Employment Services are currently looking for a number of Fork Lift Truck drivers for immediate starts in and around Newbury, Thatcham and Theale. The salary is starting £16, 500 - £20, 000 depending on shifts and licences.hours of work are Weekdayswith a variety of shifts depending on location. Most of ourclients arelooking forjobseekersfor on-going roles however there are also temporary positions If you are interested Contact Matt or Gemma on 01635 55 22 32 or apply though the website. This job was initially submitted as.www.totaljobs.com/JobSeeking/Counter-Balance--Reach-Fork-Lift-Truck-Drivers_job65586816 ..........