Typical Job ad below for Wales or nearby locations (shown as example for job requirements and responsibilities):
Example vacancy only: Labourer (CSCS)
Required - labourer, immediately. You must have a CSCS card to make an application for this job vacancy offer and your own transport. Please note this job for Labourer (CSCS) was advertised some time ago and is now withdrawn. 1. Temporary ad-hoc work. 2. . Many opportunities within the organisation. . (N.B. Labourer (CSCS) is shown for research purposes only.) Please call Leigh or Sharon on (Apply online only) Find Aberystwyth or Bangor as well as Wales jobs on the right.
You can send this page to a friend or perhaps your home computer so you can look again later? Your email is not seen or processed by us. When you click this link you will simply be forwarded to your own private email account on your computer. Details of a link to this page will appear.
It is 100% safe!
As well as jobs in Wales find on Amber Jobs a range of vacancies such as jobs in Caernarfon, jobs in Lampeter and Banksman Jobs in Bangor. Also Steel vacancies in Caerphilly.
Key points: CAD Technician (Structural) - Building Structures
Salary £25, 000 - 30k + Benefits
a motivating and challenging job opportunity has presented itself for a talented and knowledgable Structural CAD Technician with adequate understanding of AutoCAD for structural detailing/draughting purposes to be working with an established multidisciplinary office in Gloucester. If successful the employee will be dealing with and working on a range of exciting projects including new build estates and commercial/industrial developments.
As a Structural CAD Technician for The prospective employer the employee will be involved in:-
- Draughting and detailing for timber framed buildings, masonry and Steel. - Assisting with site visits and responding to technical queries. - Production of drawings using AutoCAD. - Contributing to projects from conception through to completion.
To be considered for this role you will:-
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience within a structural CAD technician role. - Have a minimum of a HNC/HND in Civil/Structural Engineering. - Have a strong working knowledge of AutoCAD. - Possess strong conversation discuss issues and skillto positively interact in both the written and verbal forms. - Have strong interpersonal skills. - Be experience designing and draughting for traditional materials. - Hold a full UK driving licence.
This is a rewarding role and will allow the successful jobseeker for this new vacancy to progress towards their career goals alongside benefitting from a generous pay and remuneration package.
If you are interested in the vacancy of Structural CAD Technician call Steven Allen.....or send a copy of your C.V. to.............£25k - £30k pa + Benefits ..........
Key points: Nation Recruit are currently looking for a Building Surveyor on a full time temporary basis. The prospective employer who are located in Wrexham, have an opening for a Building Surveyor to be working with their Building Surveying team within the Property Services Department, providing the delivery of a wide variety of projects within the County of Wrexham.
The vacancy provides an exciting chance for an aspiring and able to work on your own professional to be working with a successful team. Working under the guidance of Senior Building Surveyors, the vacancy focuses on the delivery of refurbishment and maintenance projects throughout Wrexham and the local area.
The ideal jobseeker for this new vacancy should be/have:
- skillto prioritise and manage own workload and work with the minimum of supervision. - Degree level Qualification in Building Surveying or similar - Good computer skills, including proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office packages.
This is an exciting and exemplary opportunity for an individual who is available immediately and is looking to be working with in the public services sector. £13.63 per hour ..........
Key points: The employer is looking to growthere service lines in Cardiff with the addition of an Associate Building Surveyor. The employer is a enterprising send thinking firm with experience of successfully growing their company and business across the UK over the last few years. They are a multidisciplinary firm with Construction and property focused clients across Commercial, Education retail and industrial sectors The ideal jobseeker for this new vacancy will be a Chartered Building Surveyor with a strong property background. The Candidate will be expert in Dilapidation's, Condition surveys, Project management and neighbourly matters. The Candidate will have a detailed knowledge of the South Wales/South West market. The Candidate will be outgoing with a strong track record in team management. In return for your hard work you can expect an industry leading salary as well as the support of an established team to develop a market leading business and team. This is an exciting chance for a surveyor frustrated in their current role looking for a company that values personal ambition. For more and comprehensive information and details on this role and others we may have call Matthew Steggles for an informal chat. Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment organisationin relation to this vacancy...This job was initially submitted as.www.totaljobs.com/JobSeeking/Associate-Director-Building-Surveying_job65946501 ..........
An exciting new role is now offered for a Graduate level Structural Engineering within a small but well established and busy consultancy. This is an exciting and exemplary opportunity for a recent graduate to work alongside experienced engineers and progress their career. The Candidate will get the chance to work on the design of a range of projects from ideathrough to completion.
Within the vacancy of Graduate Structural Engineer the employee will be:-
- Designing for a range of building structures including residential and commercial builds. - Using associated software for analysis and design purposes. - Liaising with engineers and clients to make sure briefs are met. - Assisting with site visits. - Carrying out analysis on existing buildings. - Meeting set objectives to progress towards chartership.
To be considered for this role you will:-
- Possess a minimum of a 2:1 in Civil/Structural Engineering (MEng/MSc preferred). - Hold working knowledge of structural software (AutoCAD). - Have strong interpersonal and conversation discuss issues and skillto positively interact in both written and verbal forms. - Hold a full UK driving licence (Beneficial not required).
This is a wonderful opportunity and brings with it the support to reach career goals such as gaining chartered status. The Candidate will also be rewarded with a generous pay and benefits package.
If you are interested in the vacancy of Graduate Structural Engineer call Steven Allen.....or send a copy of your C.V. to.............£20k - £24k pa + Benefits ..........
Key points: The prospective employer is seeking a Project Manager / Coordinator for a 6-9 month agreementto give design logistic and administrative support to the facilities and project managers to make sure that project work packages are delivered in accordance with relevant legislation.
- To coordinate the work of multiple project teams and contractors during execution of large scale infrastructure programs to help the PMO - to highlight and work to remove barriers for successful completion of the overall programme of works - To facilitate decision making processes as appropriate, serving as liaison between project managers and mediating disagreements on approach to tasks within projects to achieve the overall programme of works - To give timely project status updates to the PMO and senior managers and management personnel - To track contracts, purchase orders, submittals and complete project close-out manuals - To do variousjob related duties as assigned - To lead the tendering and supplier selection processes for infrastructure changes including the technical requirements
- Must have experience managing multiple tasks/projects - Minimum of 5 years experience of contractor management in a manufacturing environment/regulated sector - Familiar with CDM regulations - Proficiency in Microsoft office suite including Word PPT and Excel - Proficiency in MS Project - Good conversation discuss issues and skillto positively interact
Company offer excellent and very attractive job benefits and working environment. £30k - £45k pa + agreementrole 6-9m ..........
Key points: a talented and knowledgable site manager is necessary to assist this fastly expanding business with an exciting new build project in the North Wales area.
Main Purpose 1. To manage building contracts on-site, liaising with the Contracts Manager client, sub contractors, co-ordinating all aspects of the works so that the building project is completed in line with the requirements, within budget and on time. 2. Have a commercial understanding of the project, advising and implementing cost savings at all times and represent the company in a professional and proactive manner in all dealings with those associated with and affected by, the building project.
Key Vacancy responsibilities Planning 1. Work closely with the Project and Contracts Manager to plan the project successfully, by ensuring that the project requirements, specification design drawings, health and safety proposals are all read understood and agreed and that a project programme is in place. 2. Set up an emergency plan and general site facilities for the project, ensuring that these are in line with the health and safety proposal. 3. Form and keepthe storage facilities and manage stock planning so that stock, materials, plant and tools are organised to meet the timescales for the project. 4. Form a secure site, including access and egress. Health, Safety and Security 5. give first aid facilities, ensuring there is a first aid area (kept clear), first aid stocks/facilities are kept clear 6. Ensure safety to public, site visitors and staff on site at all times, ensuring that preventative measures are taken including personal protection following safety instructions and following all aspects of the health and safety proposal for the site. 7. keepsecurity of completed works, perimeter barriers, stored materials and plant, at all times during the project Ongoing Management 8. Supervise and manage all site based operatives, overseeing all aspects of their work, to include but not limited to - carrying out safety inductions tool box talks - controlling quality of work - ensuring method statement and order fulfilment - cleanliness & tidiness - the use of plant and tools - waste reduction - upkeep of plant and facilities - use of personal protection equipment/wear 9. Ensure that all works carried out are undertaken within current codes of practice eg for brick work, plastering, carpentry etc and that works are to the required standard 10. Check that all materials used including those used by sub contractors, are compliant with technical and quality specifications. 11. Keep photographic survey of all site operations and works and send to the office. 12. keepand track deliveries, ensure that stock and materials are deployed properly, off load/check all deliveries to relevant storage facilities and manage stock issue, adhering at all times to operational needs and w ..........
Key points: Site Manager Fa ade/ Curtain Walling / Cardiff - £50KThe prospective employer offer a very complex niche envelope solution and work on some very exciting projects all over the UK.Due to an increase in projects secured they now require a number of Site Managers with proven experience of Site Management.On offer is exposure to some very exciting projects a very generous salary, package and clear cut career path to make sure you progress and move up through the ranks of the design department.Vacancy responsibilities:Manage site and site teamsImplement health and safety on siteTool box talksKey Skills:Facades, Curtain Walling, CladdingComplete Envelope SolutionsGlazingRoofingShucal, Kawneer AutocadSite managementThere is a number of positions available so should you feel you have the relevant skills necessary to progress deliver your curriculum vitae (CV) direct toor call direct on.Keywords: Facades, Envelope Solutions, Glazing, Roofing, Shucal, Kawneer Autocad Curtain walling, Cladding, Site Management, .This job was initially submitted as www.careerstructure.com/JobSeeking/Site-Manager---Faade-Curtain-Walling--Cardiff---50K_job66040453 ..........
Key points: The employer is a well established regional contractor specialising within the Social Housing refurbishment sector. At present due to a agreementwin in Wrexham they are actively seeking a Site Agent to work on a No40 property re-roofing scheme. This particular job presents challenges due to the presence of Asbestos. Taking this on board the job is a steady moving scheme which will last between 8 - 12 months.. Site Agent:. Managing both contracted and sub-contracted staff on a medium sized re-roofing scheme Reporting into a visiting Contracts Manager to discuss progress and issues that may arise Ensuring all H&S legislation is being adhered to accordingly Ensuring safe removal of all asbestos on site and taking the correct precautions Building strong customer relationships with tenants to make sure disruption is as minimal as possible. Site Agent Requirements:. Experience working on similar schemes with a main contractor The skillto manage & motivate a large workforce The confidence to deal with Tenants on a daily basis CSCS, SSSTS/SMSTS, First Aid & Scaffold Inspection - required.If this role sounds of interest and you would like to be considered send a copy of your current CV to or call me on 01204 541 930...This job was initially submitted as.www.totaljobs.com/JobSeeking/Site-Manager---Social-Housing-Re-roofing-8-12-months_job66106548 ..........
An opportunity to work for a growing and successful company in Mid Wales as a talented and knowledgable Stainless Steel Welder/Fabricator.
Your duties will include
- Liaise with the managing director / office team to manage the workload through the workshop & prioritise workload accordingly - Ensure that fabrication drawings are followed & checked in line with CE guidelines, including the filing of all relevant paperwork - Ensure excellent quality of workmanship at all times - Make sure all stainless steel that leaves the workshop has been checked marked & has the appropriate accompanying paperwork attached - Ensure that all employees follow the Health & safety guidelines for machinery & general operations around the workshop - Organise / schedule in any maintenance / repairs required to workshop machinery with the office team - Liaise with Office team to order materials / consumables for projects & workshop - Liaise with site teams to make sure they have materials required & resolve any on site queries regarding fabrication
- Ideally working experience with balustrades - Knowledge of welder coded qualifications - Competent in visual inspection of welds - Experience in working with stainless steel and welding is sought
- Be able to be working within a timely manner to make sure deadlines are met - The Candidate must be able to work on your own with strong workshop / management experience - Be able to be working within a fast paced environment - Own transport would be advantageous due to location
The prospective employer is a fastly growing company with their aim to become one of the UK's major providers and suppliers within their industry.
- Stainless Steel Welder/Fabricator - Immediate start required - Full time, Weekdays - 8.30am - 5.00pm - these hours of work are flexible and you would be expected to be working with the managers and management personnel to make sure that workload is covered and deadlines met - Salary is negotiable, dependent on experience - Position is advertised as temporary for 12 weeks with permanent opportunities available
For further information or to make an application Contact Natasha Plant
All jobseekers registering with Travail Employment Group will need to give proof of identity and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications The prospective employer considers necessary for this new vacancy vacancy offer.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business. Once you click to make an a ..........