Typical Job ad below for Wales or nearby locations (shown as example for job requirements and responsibilities):
Example vacancy only: Energy Management Technician (FM)
The prospective employer was an established national facilities maintenance service provider, with an enviable reputation of working on prestigious national and regional contracts The prospective employer has an opportunity for a Energy Management Technician to join their team. This will include: - - Assisting in the collection of utility meter data. Please note this job for Energy Management Technician (FM) was advertised some time ago and is now withdrawn. 1. Your job duties will include being responsible for all Energy related issues on multiple commercial sites throughout South & Mid Wales. 2. The Candidate Time served C&G/NVQ (National Vocational Qualification) qualified in electrical engineering discipline 17th Edition 2391 Test & Inspection NVQ (National Vocational Qualification)/BTEC in Energy qualification IET / EI Membership a distinct advantage Broad BMS understanding Integrated Building Services Knowledge Energy orientated and previous work experience working in a similar role required UK Drivers Licence If you have not heard back from us within 7 days then unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion. Many opportunities within the organisation. We may nonetheless keep your details on file and contact you in the future regarding other suitable vacancies . (N.B. Energy Management Technician (FM) is shown for research purposes only.) - Managing and maintaining solar hot water systems - Smart Metering across all commercial sites - Identify drafts and implement energy saving solutions from building surveys - Be formal energy trainer for all sites and be happy to undertake training to become energy trainer if required - Able to use and interpret energy BMS systems - Trained to understand HVAC/Boiler sequencing controls & become subject expert Find Aberystwyth or Bangor as well as Wales jobs on the right.
You can send this page to a friend or perhaps your home computer so you can look again later? Your email is not seen or processed by us. When you click this link you will simply be forwarded to your own private email account on your computer. Details of a link to this page will appear.
It is 100% safe!
As well as jobs in Wales find on Amber Jobs a range of vacancies such as jobs in Caernarfon, jobs in Lampeter and Jobs in Bangor. Also vacancies in Caerphilly.
A well-established but still growing company in South Wales are seeking an electrically-biased Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to work on shift. A highly generous pay is on offer alongside the benefit of not working weekends or nights.
This job offer :
Working on PPM and reactive maintenance on a manufacturing site Analysing downtime, working towards long-term solutions Diagnosing reoccurring problems and implementing long-term fixes Working on improvement projects Electrical and mechanical work
Time-served or recognized electrical qualification Experience of working within a fast-moving manufacturing sector Electrical bias with the skillto also work on mechanical maintenance and breakdowns PLC fault-finding experience would be beneficial.
This position may also be of interest to a Multi-Skilled Engineer Maintenance Engineer Shift Engineer Electrical Engineer Electrical Technician Maintenance Technician Multi-Skilled Technician Shift Technician
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within two weeks, assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Good luck with your application and we'll look send to receiving your CV.
We offer a £100 referral if you introduce someone we place - see our website for details url removed, please use the job link and apply online £31k per year ..........
£27k (£13 per hour) (depending on experience) + Van + Overtime.
Alecto Recruitment Ltd is currently seeking a talented and knowledgable Electrician who is located in the Chester/Cheshire region to be working with a well established and reputable provider of M&E services throughout the North West.
The prospective employer install, keeptest and repair to the domestic & commercial sector for a wide range of electrical services including: Lighting, Access Control, Fire Alarms/Security etc.
This job offer :
- Electrical installations - Fault finding and diagnosis - Design implement, keepand improve electrical systems for commercial, industrial and domestic purposes. - Carrying out electrical installation testing and inspection - Servicing and maintaining electrical systems - Liaising with customers and contractors
- Qualified & experienced electrician / electrical engineer. - 17th Edition qualified. - 2391 Testing & Inspection or equivalent. - Experience in a similar position. - Domestic & commercial electrical experience.
To apply for this role, send your details and CV to Mike Prew, Alecto Recruitment.......... or call.....in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches send your details and CV immediately.
We thank all jobseekers who respond but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more and comprehensive information and details about the vacancys we are currently employing for take a look at.........or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit £26k - £27k pa + Van overtime etc. ..........
My Client is one of the largest providers of maintenance services to social housing companies in South-Wales and they are currently looking to recruit driven and self motivated electricians for social housing contracts in the region.
The Candidate will be dealing with and working on upgrades, kitchens and bathrooms and general maintenance for various social housing providers in the area.
The Candidate will be supplied with a van fuel card and mobile phone to help you carry out these duties. The Candidate will be a fully qualified electrician with 17th Edition and an NVQ Level 3. 2391/2394(5) would be desirable.
If you are interested in working alongside driven people for a company looking to keepits already glowing reputation then give Connor Knapp a call at Eden Brown Bristol.
Your expert recruitment consultant is Connor Knapp, call today on.....
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. £11.50 - £12.50 p hour ..........
Industry: Social Housing / Repairs & Maintenance
Remuneration is £24, 400 per year depending on experience
Job offer is situated in Cardiff and surrounding areas
Start Date: ASAP
Morgan Sindall Property Services is the newly created service division of the £2 billion Morgan Sindall Group. We work with a wide variety of public and private sector clients and specialise in the full range of facility management and responsive repair and maintenance activity. Our main areas of expertise include: building management systems, day-to-day responsive repairs, facilities management, void property refurbishments, insurance activity, programmed maintenance and electrical and gas installations, servicing and repairs.
About the Domestic Electrician Role:
We have a motivating and challenging job opportunity for Two experienced Electrician to be working with the business working on our Cardiff contract. Reporting to the Site Supervisor the vacancy will require you to carry out day to day electrical repairs, testing and fault finding.
The Candidate should help us to achieve a high level of first time fix carrying out quality repairs and delivering excellent customer service.
The jobs includes a company van fuel card uniform and PDA. All training is provided to help you do the job to the best of your ability. There will also be an opportunity to be part of the Out of Hours rota.
Remuneration is £24, 400 per year depending on experience
The ideal Domestic Electrician:
The Candidate should be a customer focussed individual, experienced in working in occupied properties with a passion for completing a high quality repair on time and at the first visit.
This post has a minimum requirement for the following qualifications:
- C&G Pt 1&2 (or equivalent) for electrical Installations - C&G 2382 17th Edition - C&G 2391 testing & Inspection - The Candidate must have a full UK licence.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to carry out this role then apply below today for the chance of an early interview.
This is a sensational opportunity for a fully qualified Domestic Electrician to be working with a fastly growing business that offers its employees the chance of career progression and job stability. £24, 400 per year depending on experience ..........
Key points: The prospective employer are a agreementElectrical Installation and Maintenance business from South Wales. They currently have a long term project starting in West Wales for an Industrial Electrician.
Contract Industrial Electrician required
£13.00 P/H + overtime rates
Industrial installs Working within water treatment plants / power stations Full rewires
What we re looking for
17th edition or 16th edition earlier electrical installation experience, including trunking, conduits, traying systems etc. Must have own tools A small amount of Electrical Maintenance experience would be an advantage
What we can offer you
£Competitive Salary Opportunity of a Permanent position Overtime available Full time hours Company pension Company medical plan Free Parking
For further information about this and other positions make an application today
This vacancy is being circulated and advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as an employment organisationand employment business. £13 per hour ..........
Key points: Interaction Recruitment are seeking an Electrician for night work on a retail development near Chester..All work is external and we are seeking someone who has experience of street lighting, power and data cabling..IPAF (3a) is preferential due to the nature of the work. A Mate is also required if come as a pair..Contract will run for no less than 8-10 weeks..For more and comprehensive information and details Contact Ross Buchanan on or email your cv and apply for this new vacancy to. Note: Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all jobseekers, therefore if you have not heard from us within two working days then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion however we will register your details for consideration against future opportunities....This job was initially submitted as.www.totaljobs.com/JobSeeking/Night-Electrician_job66133583 ..........
Yolk Engineering & Technical is d to once again be supporting this global leader in their field to achieve their ongoing expansion plans. The prospective employerhas a new job opening for a talented and knowledgable E&I Engineer / Electrical & Instrumentation Engineera leadership role where you will give the technical and managerial expertise necessary to direct and support a qualified team and ensure the maintenance and reliability programmes and project upgrades are carried out efficiently and within budgets.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager you will:
- Determine and share the engineering resources and materials needed to satisfy operational and engineering requirements in line with the maintenance and reliability framework - planand develop robust planned maintenance and inspection schedules - give technical and engineering expertise to Production Management and Electrical support teams. - to make sure that plant, departmental personnel and contractors operate within and comply with policy - to make sure safety standards are maintained and safe working procedures are implemented and adhered. - checkand control expenditure on spares, materials and labour to keep within agreed budgets. Liaise with and assist during the course of the design and implementation of capital, revenue and major maintenance schemes. - Develop, prepare and send plant improvement proposals and maintenance schedules - Negotiate contracts, organise and control expert contractors - To develop and be responsible for driving electrical aspects of the Engineering MDI SQDC process. To lead and co-ordinate investigations, findroot cause and implement solutions to any problems occurring within the area of responsibility. - To checkKPIs for the area of responsibility, findany deviation from target and implement corrective action at the appropriate level, to include coaching of Electrical team to achieve these aims. - Responsible for compliance regarding thorough conscientious reporting of plant breakdowns and history to show that statutory obligations are being fulfilled. - Organise and manage the training and development of the Electrical team to give a safety conscious and technically competent workforce. - checkand improve Industrial Relations and make recommendations on the performance management of electrical team. - To do the vacancy of obligationEngineer having sole responsibility for all engineering aspects within the Engineering department.
The successful jobseeker for this new vacancy will:
- Have at least 5 years experience in a supervisory/managerial role - Hold an Electrical Engineering Degree or equivalent HND or HNC - Become an authorised person in terms of High Voltage and Electricity at Work regulations
Key points: E&I Engineer Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer - Nr Chepstow - upto £43k DOE
As the leader in their field this Global company is looking to recruit an Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer / E&I engineer. The successful jobseeker for this new vacancy will have strong management and leadership skills, will enjoy an excellent working environment and be working for a company committed to investment and quality.
This large manufacturing company based near Chepstow, recognise the importance of building strong relationships with their clients and suppliers and staff pride themselves on how successfully they achieve this. The Candidate will be working as part of a large and progressive engineering team.
As the Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer / E&I engineer you will report into the Engineering manager and be responsible for:
- Providing the technical and management expertise necessary to direct, lead and support a qualified team providing an Electrical and Instrumentation service to the relevant department functions of the site, which will allow the department to operate at a level of availability and performance within agreed standards.
- Ensuring that maintenance / reliability programmes and project upgrades are carried out efficiently and within budgets. Ensuring that Capital, Revenue and Maintenance programmes are carried out efficiently and within budgets
The successful jobseeker for this new vacancy for the vacancy of Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer / E&I engineer will:
- Have a strong technical knowledge of electrical, instrumentation automation and systems engineering with a comprehensive understanding of hydraulic and pneumatic systems together with a good understanding of mechanical engineering principals.
- Have at least 5 years experience in either a supervisory or technical role and must hold one of the following qualifications Electrical Engineering Degree or equivalent HND or HNC
- Become an authorised person in terms of High Voltage and Electricity at Work regulations.
- Have a sound knowledge of accounting, stores and purchasing systems.
- Have a good working knowledge of Health and Safety legislation and the application of continuous process environment.
In return the successful Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer / E&I engineer will receive a salary of up to £43, 000. The Candidate will also receive a match pension contributor pension (Stakeholder) up to 5%. This is a Weekdays role, 8.00am to 4.00pm. One week in every 8 you will work a weekend for which you receive time off in lieu. £43k per year + Benefits ..........
Key points: Senior Electrical Engineer HA 2704 A sensational opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Electrical Engineer to join this leading multidisciplinary consultancy in Newport. The successful Senior Electrical Engineer will be responsible for the delivery of numerous large scale healthcare, education and industrial projects. Qualifications: For this role candidates are sought with a BEng (or equivalent) in a relevant building services discipline and who hold chartered status with a appropriate professional body, such as CIBSE (or similar) Location: Newport Experience: In this instance candidates are required with demonstrable experience in delivering electrical design solutions including HV and LV, lighting, fire and security systems, for both existing and new build projects. It is anticipated that the successful Senior Electrical Engineer will be have experience of leading a team on multi-disciplinary projects, including managing the production of relevant drawings and reports and maintaining relationships with clients. Duties: * Designing and delivering expert electrical systems, including lighting, HV and LV distribution, security systems and fire alarms * Supervising and co-ordinating the work of the team * Encouraging sustainable design into projects * Mentoring junior members of staff * Client liaison Benefits: * The opportunity to join a well respected multidisciplinary consultancy, with excellent career progression opportunities * A full benefits package * Competitive Salary Interested? To discuss this vacancy and other positions within the environmental sector, do not hesitate to contact HARRIET ALLAN on (Apply online only) or email your CV and we will get back to you ..........
Key points: Nationwide highly innovative energy provider with significant growth plans in the UK seeks a Business Development Manager to be working with their growing UK sales team to sell a range of exciting Energy products to Industry and Medium sized organisations and brokers. This is a well-known international brand with significant plans for growth throughout UK and Europe..The Candidate will be well supported in your role in a company that values new ideas at all levels with a chance to implement real change and shape the company. Excellent long term opportunities for advancement exist. Reporting to the Head of Sales Your job duties will include being responsible for leading Sales growth either via brokers or direct channels..The Candidate will be based out of Milton Keynes but must have an skillto travel nationwide. Working towards targets KPI's.Skills Experience required for this new vacancy vacancy offer as Business Development Manager:.-Solid sales track record is sought in this role with a minimum of a years' experience in energy field sales. -Experience within the Energy sector is sought. Applicants will ideally have a background from the Big 6 or other reputable developing Energy companies. Experience in Energy solutions IS NOT sufficient, must be relevant to utilities. e.g. EDF Energy, Spark Energy etc -Strong communicator- written and verbal, natural warm phone manner with the skillto get meetings and sell face to face. -Building business both new and existing and maximising sales as Business Development Manager -Lead generation via research, cold calls client visits - skillto prioritise and manage tasks. - Working to targets KPI's and sales as Business Development Manager. -Key account Business Development Management. -Build strong relationships and network as well as attending relevant industry events. - Good communicator both internally and externally as Business Development Manager -Full UK Driving licence required Job offer is situated in Within one hour's commuting distance of Newport Pagnell. This job was initially submitted as.www.totaljobs.com/JobSeeking/Business-Development-Manager---Energy-40k-Newport-Pagnell_job66046832 ..........