Typical Job ad below for Cardiff or nearby locations (shown as example for job requirements and responsibilities):
Example vacancy only: Customer Service Advisor
Description The prospective employer was an outsourcing company based in Central Cardiff looking for customer representatives to receive calls from members of the general public and update information on computerised databases regarding their utility accounts. We are looking for people to provide excellent customer service in response to all enquiries received. Please note this job for Customer Service Advisor was advertised some time ago and is now withdrawn. 1. Key Responsibilities As a customer representative Your job duties will include being responsible for the accurate, timely and efficient servicing of the needs of our clients customers. 2. Qualifications and Skills While experience in a customer-focused role would be a bonus, it's not required. Many opportunities within the organisation. It's more important that you have the right personality and mindset. (N.B. Customer Service Advisor is shown for research purposes only.) In return our client will provide full training and opportunities to progress your career Find Swansea or Neath as well as Cardiff jobs on the right.
You can send this page to a friend or perhaps your home computer so you can look again later? Your email is not seen or processed by us. When you click this link you will simply be forwarded to your own private email account on your computer. Details of a link to this page will appear.
It is 100% safe!
As well as jobs in Cardiff find on Amber Jobs a range of vacancies such as jobs in Llanelli, jobs in Carmarthen and Shop Jobs in Neath. Also Warehouse vacancies in Talbot.
Key points: The prospective employer in central Cardiff is seeking confident and enthusiastic Customer Service Advisor's to be working with their expanding business. As part of their diverse team Your job duties will include being responsible for being the first point of contact for customers that have a question or query in relation to their service.
Pay £7.30 per hour plus up to £40 extra a week in bonuses
Job Vacancy responsibilities:-
- Answering calls in a professional manner. - Solving queries over the phone in a timely and efficient manner.
- Being able to listen and gather information - Problem Solving - Work well within a team environment - Polite and approachable attitude
- The Candidate must be flexible during the hours of 7am-11pm, 5 days out of 7 per week. ( be aware of transport around these time)
- A comprehensive training programme - Full support to develop through the business - A structured bonus program - Discounts at various local retailers and restaurants
If you love delivering excellent customer service then this could be the opportunity for you. Amour acts as an employment organisationin relation to this role. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
Job Type: Full-time
Remuneration is £7.30 /hour £7.30 per hour ..........
Key points: Meridian Business Support are employing seeking Customer Service Advisors on behalf of a well known client located in central Cardiff.
As a permanent full time Customer Service Advisor you be responsible for contacting existing customers via who are looking to get more from their current service.
The ideal jobseeker for this new vacancy will have the following skills:
- Strong communication and organisation skills - The skillto use own initiative - A natural drive to meet targets and stay focused
Flexibility on a full time basis is a must.For immediate consideration call our Cardiff office on.....to planyour interview today.
Please be advised that successful jobseekers will be expected to pass a CRB and Credit Check.
Candidates interested in this position MUST be able to commit to working full time hours between a Monday and Sunday. Shift patterns range between 7.00am and 11.00pm and you will also need to be available for 7 weeks to agree training.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of The prospective employer as a Recruitment Agency. £7.30 - £8.00 p hour ..........
Key points: Steinhoff UK Retail - Britain's favourite bed expert - is dedicated to ensuring that their customers get a great night's sleep. We are looking to recruit a committed Assistant Manager with a proactive approach, to help the Store Manager in the running of the Cardiff Gate Bensons for Beds store. The Candidate will do this whilst maintaining the store's success, by maximising sales and driving the sales team to consistently deliver exceptional customer service.Leading and motivating the sales team by example, you will have an influential and transparent management style. In order to develop your team and optimise the stores profitability, exemplary conversational and conversation discuss issues and skillto positively interact are required. As an Assistant Manager you will ensure the store is well merchandised support in keeping costs within budgets and have the skillto take the initiative.Extensive manual handling of stock will be expected in order to replenish the shop floor whilst supporting customers collecting purchases. The successful jobseeker for this new vacancy will have a passion for sales, work well within a team and have a proven track record of consistently achieving targets and KPI's.With earlier retail supervisory/management and operations experience, the employee will be well presented organised and have a flexible and dedicated approach to work. Retail experience in the bed sector is preferred but not required as full product training will be given. In return The prospective employer can offer a great salary, commission/bonus programs along with extra benefits and the opportunity to progress within their ever growing business.The Company is an equal opportunities employer.This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to make an application for this vacancy, we will then send you more and comprehensive information and details on the vacancy including a copy of the application form via email.This job was initially submitted as www.retailchoice.com/JobSeeking/Assistant-Store-Manager-Sales-Deputy-Supervisor-BEKE38894_job66074286 ..........
Key points: In Store Visual Merchandiser Cardiff City Centre- £14-15kAbout the company...This British gem is a market leading heritage lifestyle brand specialising and focusing in home ware, fashion gifts and accessoriesAbout the VM role...As a highly creative thinker Your job duties will include being responsible forDrive visual presentation using guidelines and marketing directives to promote the brandSupport the Regional VM with communication and images of window and fixture changesCoach and train the sales team to make sure VM is consistently in keeping with the brandOversee the main store VM, as well as any pop up or promotional stands within the terminalAbout you...Highly creativea university degree in Visual Merchandising/Visual Presentation- attach your portfolioIdeally some work experience within the industry- gifts or home ware would be advantageousFreedom FactorWorking for a market leading and fastly expanding creative brandHuge opportunity to grow within the companyIf this Visual Merchandising role interests you, click the Apply' button and send your CV and work samples to Lucy Du May now.This job was initially submitted as www.retailchoice.com/JobSeeking/In-Store-Visual-Merchandiser--Cardiff_job66202651 ..........
Key points: Department:RetailPosition Reports to:Area Sales ManagerDirect Reports:Assistant Manager Senior Sales Associate, Sales AssociatesJob PurposeTo manage the overall operation of the store to make sure that assigned store productivity and sales and profitability goals are achieved or exceeded. To give excellent customer service standards and ensure that clientelling' and preferred customer programs are actioned by all staff members. to make sure that merchandising objectives, operating standards and controllable costs are managed successfully. To planand implement store planning and staff development programmes to achieve sales, profitability and development objectives.Key Result Areas Achieve and wherever possible, exceed sales and profit budgets and corporate and individual productivity goals for self, team and store to maximise customer conversion and add on selling results by close monitoring of KPI measurements. To take appropriate action to address performance issues where it proves necessary. Be responsible for planning, co-ordination and implementation of a store event and promotional calendar. Set, communicate, checkand achieve the highest standards of customer care. Recruit, train motivate and develop the team to optimise store performance to reflect the brand qualities. Ensure all staff possess excellent product knowledge and are steadyly trained on new merchandise prior to launch. Establish successful management of store personnel within payroll budgets to promiseoptimum shop floor cover at key trading periods. Adhere to FF Group recruitment and HR policies and procedures as outlined in the Store Policies and Procedures Manual to make sure that statutory requirements are met and maintained Ensure that all staff adhere to policies and procedures in respect of Health and Safety security at the store. Be responsible for achieving the highest standards of visual merchandising and presentation in line with pre-determined company initiatives whilst setting and maintaining the highest housekeeping standards. Ensure that stock levels are steadyly reviewed and maintained to maximise sales and liaise direct the merchandising team to make sure store adhering to the required stands. where it proves necessary, takes corrective action. Actively manage all direct expense budgets. Ensure that all customer complaints are dealt with in a sympathetic and timely manner and that a monitoring process is established in order that successful and timely solutions to customer issues are put in place. Develop action plans to increase sales, address problem areas and capitalise on trends and findways to increase sales through analysis of the store business sales reports. Be responsiblefor steady cycle counts to keepdata integrity and agree steady preparation and execution of bi-annual stock takes. Ensure successful communication to all team members of store performance on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. Take steps to make sure that the company prope ..........
At EE - the people showing the UK how technology can make the everyday better - we're bringing great jobs with great benefits closer to home. Benefits like a competitive salary, generous bonuses and a healthy holiday allowance. Not to mention big career development opportunities for those who plan to climb the ladder.
Join the customer service team at your local contact centre and you'll take calls from all kinds of customers with all kinds of questions. Whether they'd like a bill explained a payment issue resolved or a agreementupgraded it'll be down to you to listen to them, understand their needs and come up with the perfect solution to suit. It won't always be a walk in the park, though. Meeting demanding targets, staying positive and polite on every call and supporting the odd frustrated customers are all part and parcel of the job. But if you can bring the patience, enthusiasm and people skills it takes to put the customer first and help us achieve our ambition of being #1 for service, the rewards are 100% worth it.
- Need real strength of character and will have a talent for making customers feel special - Be able to listen - even if the issue is hard to listen to - Love talking to people and have a knack for understanding their needs - even if the matter is not always clear - Give your best advice - even if it isn't always appreciated - Have a genuine interest in communication technology - Enjoy being part of a co-ordinated group but still have the drive to work on your own initiative.
The Candidate might even:
- Know a thing or two about the telecoms sector - Have some customer service experience - Know your way around a PC.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary - Generous bonus - average bonus of £900.00 per year but exceptional performers can expect to earn up to £2, 400.00 - Twenty Five days' holiday (pro-rata) - with the opportunity to buy up to Thirty days - Discounted mobile phone package (and up to 30% off for friends and family - conditions apply) - Discounted EE TV and broadband packages - On-site concierge service - Healthcare cash plan (worth £126.00) - Pension (up to 9% employer contributions - conditions apply).
At EE, we look for the best people to be working with us. And to help us find them, we've created this simple but successful recruitment process. The Candidate need to pass each stage to carry on to the next:
- Visit the careers section of our website and fill in our short online application form - We'll send you a link to our online assessment which shouldn't take more than half an hour or so to complete - If you pass the online assessment, one of our recruitment team wil ..........
Key points: working from home Social Media Sales, Retail & Customer Service
Remuneration is £12, 000 - £75, 000 Job offer is situated in Home based
The Candidate will be joining a highly successful retail group established in 1998. Our continued national expansion following the numerous awards we have received since 2010 means that the employee will be joining a winning team committed to the pursuit of excellence. Our ethos is to be fully engaged with the training and development of all our personnel.
About the vacancy:
We are looking to recruit personnel to be working with our successful award winning retail group established in 1998.
Your job duties will include being responsible for handling sales enquiries of top brands at unbeatable prices, including Adidas, Beckham Fragrances, Elizabeth Arden Firetrap, Crosshatch and Kickers.
The Candidate will manage the advertising of products with customer interaction through to the purchase of our exciting brands of products assisting and building the customer relationship.
Salary can start from £12, 000 part time to £75, 000 full time.
Background & Experience: enthusiastic able to work on your own individuals great communication and people skills willingness to learn a system and work well as part of a co-ordinated group focusing on the needs of the customer is paramount
The role will suit jobseekers looking to top up incomes around family or other work commitments.
As no set experience required it would suit people with experience of the following
Business Development Manager Recruitment, Marketing, Sales Manager Area Sales Manager Field Sales Executive, Market Researchers, Field Sales Representative, Internet Marketing, Account Manager Area Manager Key Account Manager Customer Services, Telesales or Telemarketing.
The Candidate will work from the comfort of your own home having flexible hours (10 - Fifteen hours per week).
Full training - Our training programme will allow you to develop your skills. We have a zealous focus on training, skills and personal development. Our philosophy is to nurture people to their highest potential.
The Candidate can enjoy all the benefits and autonomy of being able to make your own decisions and being your own boss and working flexible hours to suit from home.
If you would like to make an application for this role press the 'make an application today' button and the employee will be redirected to the Flexible Career Solutions website to register your details.
Following this the employee will be sent further information about the vacancy and a video describing the vacancy and the earnings, wages, salaryopportunity, the product range and some key people in our organisatio ..........
Key points: Customer Service Assistant - No Experience Necessary
GB Marketing Enterprise is an outsourced event marketing & promotions firm located in Cardiff. Clients use GB Marketing Enterprise's expertise to develop sales & marketing programs specifically centred on new customer acquisition. GB Marketing Enterprise is now looking for the next wave of energetic, aspiring & outgoing individuals for entry level customer service / sales / marketing positions.
SUCCESSFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT APPLICANTS WILL
- Have great customer service skills
- Be looking for a new challenge
- Be focused towards hitting sales targets
- Be a team player
GB Marketing Enterprise was built up by gifted hard working & competitive people interested in developing professionally to achieve success. We are now searching for individuals who are motivated to learn specific skills to our industry and develop personally as well as professionally and become an asset to the company.
We specialise in event based set ups throughout the Cardiff area. We work with a support structure of small businesses nationwide, Ireland and Europe, so there will be national and international travel opportunities available to some.
No earlier sales experience is necessary as we are ready to coach and develop you in all aspects of our business but earlier customer service experience is an advantage. All sales advisors will be product- trained in all aspects of our marketing program including, but not limited to sales, client relations, human resources and consulting and campaign management.
Customer Service Assistant Vacancy responsibilities
- Sales / Customer Service
- Account management
- Team working skills
- Meet with customers face -to - face to explain/ sign contracts
Customer Service Assistant Requirements
- Strong work ethic and a professional image
- Must be 18 years of age because of the self employed nature of the vacancy
- Must be able to travel into Cardiff on a daily basis
Our recruitment process includes a day of observation that is not compensated and used solely for the purpose of deciding whether there is an agreement between the jobseeker for this new vacancy and GB Marketing Enterprise to further the application. The day will be spent at one of our events observing what the day to day sales operation tasks involve and will enlighten us and the jobseeker for this new vacancy whether there is a match. We operate in a performance located industry therefore growth and earnings are based on performance. £250-450 per week (OTE) ..........
Key points: Customer Service Advisor - HSBC, Swansea - £17, 250 starting salary, increasing to at least £18, 250 after 12 months (subject to performance)
Our Swansea Contact Centre offers great facilities, such as an on-site restaurant, free parking, internet cafe and games room. We have a dedicated team focused on creating an enjoyable working environment and organising steady social events.
When you join our team, from day one you'll have access to a competitive benefits package, including:
- A discretionary annual bonus - Bupa healthcare for you and your family worth up to £775 - A market-leading employer pension contribution of up to 17% - Life assurance (4x base salary) - Twenty Five days' holiday, plus 8 public and bank holidays - with the choice to purchase up to an extra 5 days - My Choice - our flexible benefits scheme - A dress-down policy, so you can come to work dressed how you feel comfortable (within reason)
At HSBC we're all about exceeding our customer's expectations. Our Customer Service Advisors deliver a superior service to each and every individual who calls our Contact Centre in Swansea. We're looking for supportive and enthusiastic people on a full time basis to be working with our inbound customer service teams. Banking and Contact Centre experience are not required. What we're really interested in is a genuine passion for going above-and-beyond for our customers - everything else we can teach you
What will I be doing as a Customer Service Advisor?
- Delivering an outstanding customer service by successfully responding to questions and queries, showing your passion and dedication along the way - Building relationships with our customers by truly listening to their needs - and supporting them with the products and services that are right for them - Bringing a good sense of fun and humour to the vacancy is sought too
What do I need to be successful in this role?
It doesn't matter if you've never worked in a Contact Centre before, or even if you're straight out of education. We pride ourselves in delivering some of the best training out there.
You'll start on a salary of £17, 250 and since we're passionate about you and career progression we will ensure you go through a really thorough induction programme during your first Ten weeks. After six months providing all is going ok, you'll see your salary rise to £17, 750. We will then give with you more training to enhance your skills to help a wider range of customers and in reward for that we will look to increase your salary to £18, 250 after 12 months
We're here when our customers need us so you'll need to be flexible in the hours you work. We operate a rotating shift pattern and our centre is open between 7am and 12am, 7 days a week.
So, do you want a career rather than just a job? Some of our most successful s ..........
Key points: Customer Service Apprenticeship - Business Banking - Swansea : 00007L2U
Contact Centre Service & Sales Associate, HSBC Apprenticeship
Competitive salary and benefits package
HSBC is one of the largest Banks in the global, with offices in more than Fifty countries around the globe. The Bank is divided into segments and this Apprenticeship will be based within Business Banking in the UK.
Business Banking is the largest segment and the cornerstone of Commercial Banking in the UK, with 1700 colleagues serving over 1 million customers with annual turnover of up to £6.5m.
Business Banking is central to delivering HSBC's purpose- connecting our customers to opportunities and supporting entrepreneurs as fulfil their hopes and dreams.
As a Business Banking Apprentice the employee will be employed on a full time basis in a Service & Sales Associate role. The Candidate will be located in the contact centre network and responsible for providing high quality service to our customers. The Candidate will be focussed on delivering excellent customer service and be proactive in creating solutions to resolve queries for our business customers.
Your day-to-day responsibilities as a Service & Sales Associate:
- Put customers at the heart of all that you do - managemultiple propositions (i.e. Advance, Premier Insurance) and products (i.e. Loans, Mortgages, mainBanking, Cards) with strong knowledge and understanding - Offer suitable value-added advice, products and services to new and existing customers - Deliver appropriate solutions in response to customer needs, as promised in line with expectations - give an excellent service, handling complex calls and queries and understand when it is appropriate to escalate - Take prompt and appropriate action to address customer queries and complaints at the first point of contact - Be an ambassador for HSBC and develop the bank's profile within the local business community
Your Apprenticeship with HSBC
- The Candidate will work towards and complete a nationally recognised vocational qualification in Providing Financial Services (equivalent to NVQ Level 3) - The Candidate will gain Certificate in Business Banking & Conduct (Cert BB&C )
The Scheme has no prescribed timescale for completion as we recognise people learn at different speeds however the average time to complete an Apprenticeship is between 14 - 18 months.
The Candidate will:
- Gain the opportunity to study more widely about the place of work and customer service, better equipping you for future roles. - Gain satisfaction and self-confidence from the knowledge your capabilities have been successfully assessed against an established national framework. - Gain the necessary foundation in skills and know ..........
Contract: Temporary, could become permanent for the right person
Hours: 8.30am to 5.30pm
Pay Rate: £8.00 per hour
The prospective employer
The prospective employer area well established supplier within expert markets and due to increased business they are seeking customer service advisors to start the job immediately on a temporary contract.
Key Vacancy responsibilities and Duties for this job will include:
- Handling roughly Twenty to Thirty calls per day, - Accessing customer information and order details on system, - Checking order status - Liaising with warehouse, suppliers and transport companies to chase or locate orders - Passing more technical queries to the experienced team members (until you are fully trained), - Responding to customer queries on email
The ideal jobseeker for this new vacancy will have the following skills:
- exemplary conversational and conversation discuss issues and skillto positively interact both verbal and written - earlier work experience of phone based customer service, ideally call centre based - Good I.T skills and keyboard skills - A keen interest and understanding of cars or motorbikes would be a big advantage in this role.
- Twenty days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday - Free parking and excellent working environment - Opportunities to be taken on permanently and grow with the company if you prove yourself.
Salary, Hours of work:
- £8.00 per hour - Hours of work 8.30am to 5.30pm Weekdays and every other Saturday
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Business.
Once you click to make an application for this new vacancy your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless or advised Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All jobseekers registering with Travail Employment Group will need to give proof of identity and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications The prospective employer considers necessary for this new vacancy vacancy offer. £8.00 per hour ..........