You can send this page to a friend or perhaps your home computer so you can look again later? Your email is not seen or processed by us. When you click this link you will simply be forwarded to your own private email account on your computer. Details of a link to this page will appear.
It is 100% safe!
As well as jobs in Wales find on Amber Jobs a range of vacancies such as jobs in Caernarfon, jobs in Lampeter and Office assistant Jobs in Bangor. Also Secretary vacancies in Caerphilly.
Key points: The role is responsible for managing purchase orders, sales orders and high level stock control to make sure all SLAs are reached successfully.The ideal jobseeker for this new vacancy will have strong people management experience and be a confident communicator with excellent people & organisational skills.Experience of dealing with stock orders successfully across several systems with complete accuracy and a commercial mind set is sought. The role of Office Manager will be working with a medium sized team across a large inventory function and earlier stores experience is highly advantageous.The role is working Weekdays 8 - 5pm and the company offers excellent career progression in the long term.Working to budgets and customer related KPIs, the ideal jobseeker for this new vacancy will have earlier similar inventory management experience and seeking the next step in their career.Adecco UK & Ireland are an Equal Opportunities Employer.Adecco is acting as an Employment organisationin relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer. ..........
Key points: Conference and Events Sales Office Manager - Luxury Resort Wales - up to £42000
We are currently looking for a Conference and Events Sales Office Manager to co-ordinate and maximize the Conference Event and Leisure Activities sales for the hotel.
THIS BUSY ROLE WILL INCLUDE:
- Manage, train and develop a team of Sales and Event executives and co-ordinators - Ensure a pro-active sales mentality ensuring the up-selling of the venues and service available at the resort - Ensure the team is aware of latest service, promotion and other important information for potential customers - Ensure the client files are up to date and with all the necessary data in view of the events - Liaising with all departments and the event organiser to make sure all functions run smoothly and successfully. - Review the quality and proficiency of the department - Ensure the correct follow-up of procedures and guidance
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS
- earlier Sales experience in a hotel or conference centre environment is sought - Experience in the use of Delphi, Opera, ideaand Lotus notes is desirable. - earlier work experience in Event management is sought - Candidates will need to have exemplary conversational and conversation discuss issues and skillto positively interact, a good standard of presentation and strong administration and organisational skills.
Interested in this great challenge? Contact Beatrice with your updated CV ..........
Key points: Our well established client located in Newport is seeking a new Office Manager to be working with their dedicated team within the Hospitality industry. Benefits include: Competitive salary of up to £20, 000 plus other benefits including free parking and pension. required skills: Front Office experience/ Reception experienceManagement/ Supervisory skillsExcellent administrative skillsExperience of training and developing staffExcellent customer service skillsCash handling and stock controlAbility to organise selfAble to multi-taskFlexible & adaptableAttention to detailAbility to plan and prioritiseAbility to build rapport Desirable: Hospitality/ Hotel experienceQualification in team leading/ management/ supervisory skills Vacancy responsibilities: to make sure that your team are developed to give a hospitable service to high standards.To develop your team to expect customer needs, act upon and follow up requests and deliver a level of service and responsiveness that generates compliments.To showa pro-active and innovative approach to skills development and standards enhancement with your team.Ensure communication procedures are successful and efficient on a day to day basis, so that service standards are not compromised.Establish and keepstrict security procedures within your department, reporting any potential risks to the General Manager.Display a pro-active and consistent approach to stock control, cost control and cash control.Actively develop positive and successful communication between the reception team and the housekeeping team.Accurately calculatethe needs of the business in terms of staffing etc. providing solutions to identified risks in line with trading levels.Actively develop your team's awareness of revenue capture and resolving posting errors and guest queries relating to charges - in order to protect revenues.Be actively involved in executing revenue strategies and sales initiatives.to make sure each new member of the team receives a departmental induction within their first week and attends a company orientation within their first four weeks with the company.To carry out appraisals/job chats as per the company appraisals system.To be fully conversant with disciplinary procedures and all other relevant human resources practices e.g. sickness/absenteeism.Ensuring recruitment, training, development and staffing levels are as required whilst demonstrating a management style that is both 'hands on' and strategic.Continuously examineactual standards observed against department standards. Demonstrate a pro-active approach to delivering company and operational standards and actively challenge deviation.Continuously report pro-actively on risks and opportunities to the General Manager so that insight is created for team decision making.To be able to act with initiative, planning for the future and possible consequences. Being pro-active in getting things done and exceeding expectations of both guests and collea ..........
Key points: The prospective employer a global leader in water hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources are looking to recruit a confident, enterprising and proven Production Team Leader to be working with their Production Team. Demonstrate your skillto form a winning team - enjoy the pride your team has in their accomplishments. Enjoy the influence you will have with management that is willing to hear you out and adopt changes that your team suggests - the future of the plant is in always going to the next level, never status quo. Gain recognition for leadership as you mentor inexperienced supervisors, manage projects and drive results in more complex manufacturing areas. Take pride in the products that you make, knowing that you are making the global a cleaner safer place for you, your family, your community and the country. Expect to help in your development and the opportunity to prepare a management-level role. Main Vacancy responsibilities:.As our Production Team Leader there is never a dull moment - you will face new production challenges every day on the manufacturing floor leading a team of mixers or materials handlers, making strategic decisions on the fly, which will determine whether you meet production goals by the end of the shift and how you will do so without compromising the safety of your employees or the quality customers require.Rely on operator wisdom and experience to guide you in finding solutions to immediate problems and long term changes to enhance safety, quality and productivity. Work with the Lean Manager and a cross functional team to achieve cultural transformation.Mentor others early in their manufacturing career helping them understand team enterprisings in manufacturing and how to lead seasoned employees successfully, to make sure that your shift exceeds metric targets.Implement TPM and Autonomous Maintenance across your hourly team, partnering with your operations team. Qualifications:.Bachelor s degreeSupervisory experienceProduction experience in a in a food chemical, beverage or related batch manufacturing environmentSome project management experience Remuneration is 45k ..........
Key points: Job Overview Manage and coordinate your Cell adhering to company standards, ensuring your area operates in a safe, sustainable and efficient manner to produce finished products right first time Main Vacancy responsibilities SAFETY - Role model safety behaviours and practices, reinforce correct behaviours by steady Behavioural Safety Observations with response SHE -Problems raised resolved and escalated as appropriate. Ensure team operates to regulatory safety and environmental standards. Through correct allocation of resource, ensure housekeeping and 5S standards are maintained SERVICE - Manage the team's resources to deliver manufacturing execution - tracking performance and using root cause analysis for resolving or escalating issues as needed. share resource dependent on business priorities. Ensure operation to Quality standards and resolution and escalation of issues as appropriate SAVINGS - Delivering and improving site KPIs through formal loss identification and eradication. Recommend equipment upgrades / changes to improve line efficiency's and performance PEOPLE - Role model behavioural standards for team. Proactive performance management of team. Promote culture of continuous improvement. Coach team personnel in site standards and competencies. Mentor new team members and ensure resources allocated based on competency successful and timely communication within the team (e.g. briefings, updates etc.) Qualifications Experience as a team coach or other leadership roles is an advantage along with a demonstrated skillto lead and develop others through experience or competency assessment. Cordant is acting as an Employment organisationin relation to this vacancy. ..........
Key points: Bidvest Food Services are one of the leading wholesale food distributors and supply our amazing products to over 60, 000 customers UK wide. We take an incredible amount of pride in our skillto give such a wide range of products to our customers from quality basic ingredients through to a full and complete catering solution no matter what size the business may be.
We are seeking to employ and looking for a gifted and dedicated Team Leader to manage our Telesales Team. Our telesales team form an required part of our business, so it will be up to you to make sure our team is achieving their overall sales budget, departmental KPI's and maintaining a continued development structure.
The Candidate will be the arrow in the compass for our Telesales team, so a supportive 'leadership' approach is imperative Your team will need to be continuously up to date with our product range and new lines, to make sure they are maximising sales by selling in to our customers. During busy times, it is important that you support your team by helping with inbound and outbound queries and managing customer orders in order to keepcall flow.
Our new Telesales Team Leader will need Team-building and motivational skills Experience of solving a variety of customer queries and concerns An understanding of sales techniques Experience within a dynamic sales / telesales environment Communication skill and interpersonal skill second to none An organised and flexible approach to your workload
So, what will we be offering you as our Telesales Team Leader? Company pension Highly competitive salary Twenty Five days holiday p.a. Company healthcare cash plan Childcare vouchers Personal accident scheme An excellent range of employee discounts.
Sound good? If so, we'd love to hear from you Click apply and send your CV to take the first step towards a new you and a new career as our Telesales Team Leader ..........
£25, 000 per year + bonus + 22 days holiday + free car parking
Wrexham, commutable from Oswestry, Chester
enterprising Supply Chain Team Leader required to work closely with the Supply Chain Manager and supporting team for a growing company in Wrexham. The Supply Chain Team Leader will assist in ensuring excellent Inventory Management and Planning as well as providing key reporting data for the rest of the business. This role will suit an eager and motivated Team Leader with experience of experience working in a Distribution environment.
- Managing the submission of production orders and liaising with key contacts to make sure delivery from supplier - Analysing data to make sure good inventory management and a stock holding level that supports sales growth and liquidity within the business - Review product lifecycle with a view to reduce slow selling inventory and understanding the commerciality behind stock offerings - Assisting in the implementation and management of business-critical projects - Presenting reports and information to managers and management personnel showing Supply Chain trends and key data - Motivate and support the team ensuring that KPI's are met and exceeded - Review key Supply Chain processes and procedures and contribute to continuous improvement - Liaising with Warehouse Manager to make sure product arrivals are planned in and information made clear and available to all areas. - Preparing sales pricing information of products and ensuring accurate system information is maintained - Working closely with external contacts to make sure good ERP system management and processes. Consider system developments to aid business against costs.
The successfully appointed Supply Chain Team Leader will have the following skills and abilities:
- A track record of experience working in a Distribution environment - Demonstrable experience as a Team Leader - Educated to Degree Level or equivalent - Excellent administrative skills, strong attention to detail and organizational skills - High IT and excel skills with the skillto analyse, manipulate, present and summarise data - Be a self starter who is motivated confident and innovative
The Company The business is a successful, growing creative business operating in both the UK and Internationally. This is an exciting and exemplary opportunity for development, working within a qualified team in a dynamic distribution environment.
Salary of £25, 000 per year+ bonus + 22 days holiday + free car parking. Working hours of work are Weekdays, 8.30am - 5.00pm (with Thirty minute lunch break).
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are ..........
Key points: The primary function of the Team leader is to make sure the day-to-day efficient running of the engineering team within the designated area. This involves playing an active part in the leadership of the team by being the first point of contact with the Engineers for all issues.
The Team Leader should also give first line support for any initial technical issues within the team and escalate where it proves necessary to the Technical Team Leader any prolonged / unresolved problems, taking into consideration all relevant escalation procedures.
Dealing with these issues where possible and escalating to line management where it proves necessary.
- To adhere to all company Quality, H&S and Environmental policies and procedures and site policies - To calculateEngineers' training requirements and planor give training as required. - To be responsible for the planning and completion of annual Engineer appraisals in conjunction with company guidelines.
- Keeping Engineers updated with monthly progress on various company KPI's. This is to be done with the aid of the Engineer's score card and to keep Service Manager / Field Operations Manager informed of issues with regard to Engineers' performance, attendance, absence etc. so that correct response can be made (including disciplinary action).
- To take on any extra duties as required by line management to make sure smooth running of the department and any other duties which arise as a result of the above ..........