You can send this page to a friend or perhaps your home computer so you can look again later? Your email is not seen or processed by us. When you click this link you will simply be forwarded to your own private email account on your computer. Details of a link to this page will appear.
It is 100% safe!
As well as jobs in Wetherby find on Amber Jobs a range of vacancies such as jobs in Otley, jobs in Horsforth and Asda Jobs in Knaresborough. Also Sainsbury vacancies in Garforth.
Increase your job chances and Register below for possible future
Waitrose Jobs in Wetherby
- Takes 2 mins - New jobs by Email as soon as they are posted onto the internet - Let Employers find you!!!!
Key points: The prospective employer is an established and leading marketing organisationthat specialise in campaigns and content creation within the retail sector being experts in the production and distribution. They now seek a talented and knowledgable Account Director to be located in their Leeds office.
The role entails:
- Overall management of complex projects from inception to completion for large retail clients
- Measuring successfulness and performance of activity
- Maintaining strong working client relationships and development of client accounts
- Financial control ensuring profitability is maximised
- Development and motivation of the team
Account Director requirements:
- 5+ years experience of account handling, within a retail marketing environment
- Proven track record in delivering projects across the full marketing mix
- In-depth understanding of the fast pace of retail clients together with the knowledge to give content across all disciplines - Confident communicator with excellent presentation skills £55, 000 - £60, 000 ..........
Business Development Manager andndash; Retail and Hospitality ...
Location: Leeds West Yorkshire Jobs
Key points: Business Development Manager - Retail & Hospitality Leeds THE CLIENT: The prospective employer is making headlines with their innovative online solutions within the hospitality & retail sectors and has the very highest service standards nationwide. They have gone from strength to strength in recent years and now regard themselves as one of the leading organisations in this industry. With structured plans in place to grow the Leeds territory, this is an exciting time to join them. THE ROLE: This role covers the main areas within the Leeds therefore Applicants should be based near by. This is a new business role with an element of account management therefore Applicants should be of the "hunter" mentality and have a proven track record in delivering results. Ideally the employee will have field sales experience in selling in to either the leisure, hospitality or retail sector. Excellent career prospects within the group. THE PACKAGE: Basic Salary - £25, 000 - £28, 000 Commission - 50% of salary uncapped Benefits - Laptop or Ipad, Mobile, full benefits package Pension For more and comprehensive information and details Contact Yvonne Crawford on (Apply online only) or apply online ..........
Full Details.... Business Development Manager andndash; Retail and Hospitality ...