Wakefield West Yorkshire Jobs
Skilled Bricklayer Required The prospective employer, a building contractors based in Wakefield are looking to recruit a hardworking bricklayer required to work primarily on domestic extensions but also on commercial projects
1. Experience with mini diggers and dumpers and a portfolio preferred.
2. Rate is £13 per hour To apply for this role send a CV via this site or call Faye on (Apply online only) This job has been updated and is taking applications today. . 3. Job location Wakefield West Yorkshire Must be apprentice trained with qualifications & CSCS, be able to set out, work to a high standard and have a clean trowel Click the Job Title (in blue) for more info.
North West Yorkshire Leeds Jobs
Bricklayer required to work on several social housing sites around Leeds
1. If you are interested Contact Luke Barker at Synergy Recruitment on 01132207554.The Synergy Group is an equal opportunities employer.
2. This job has been updated and is taking applications today. . Vacancy associated with Bricklayer jobs and is located near or within York.
3. Job location North West Yorkshire Leeds Must have a valid CSCS Card Asbestos Awareness, Manual Handing and Level 3 NVQ Click the Job Title (in blue) for more info.
North East North Yorkshire Jobs
Level Crossing Ground Plan Designer x 2 Network Rail York 25k - 35, 000 Network Rail is busy investing billions of pounds in revitalising the rail network
1. Their remit also includes alterations and enhancements of rail infrastructure through to full-scale development of major signalling renewals.
2. As well as the chance to gain invaluable knowledge and experience and the training and development to take your career Submitted 8 am. 13/10 from recruitment agency. . Vacancy associated with Bricklayer jobs and is located near or within York.
3. Job location North East North Yorkshire Based within our Infrastructure Projects Signalling team, our growing Signalling Design Group plays its part by producing signalling designs from pre-feasibility to detailed design Click the Job Title (in blue) for more info.
Graduate Student & Foundation Liaison Manager
&£40K OTE+Car ...
York North Yorkshire Jobs
£25000 - £40000/annum £25,000 Basic, £40K+ OTE
Job Title: Graduate Student and Foundation Liaison Manager £40K OTE + Car Location: Newcastle, Sheffield, Nottingham, York/Hull Salary: £25, 000 Basic, £35, 000-£40, 000 OTE REF: NEHH2530Ye Driven? Passionate? Money-motivated? If you are a graduate with practical selling skills and 1 to 2 years experience within a medical selling environment
1. The Company Graduate Student and Foundation Liaison Manager As one of the leading medical organisations in the UK our client provides professional insurance, advice and support to doctors, dentists and healthcare professionals throughout the country.
2. Promoting the benefits of membership to students, graduates and junior hospital doctors, the employee will attend key events within the medical schools and hospitals, alongside initiating and organising educational and social events. 3. Experience in the marketplace is vital to this role, alongside the ability to plan and work to agreed targets, confidence, enthusiasm and self motivation WE NEED YOU Click the Job Title (in blue) for more info.