You can send this page to a friend or perhaps your home computer so you can look again later? Your email is not seen or processed by us. When you click this link you will simply be forwarded to your own private email account on your computer. Details of a link to this page will appear.
It is 100% safe!
As well as jobs in Scunthorpe find on Amber Jobs a range of vacancies such as jobs in Brigg, jobs in Immingham and Jobs in Stainforth. Also vacancies in Winterton.
Increase your job chances and Register below for possible future
Aldi Jobs in Scunthorpe
- Takes 2 mins - New jobs by Email as soon as they are posted onto the internet - Let Employers find you!!!!
Key points: Job Title: Customer Service Agent - Temporary to Permanent Remuneration is £14, 852 per year Job offer is situated in Mexborough / Manvers
I am currently employing for a talented and knowledgable Customer Service Agent who is looking to be working with a lively and enthusiastic team who all strive to offer excellent levels of customer service at all times.
-Answering incoming calls from customers -Processing customers' orders -Assisting with product faults and issues -Upselling of other products will be expected in this role -Giving excellent levels of service at all times -Start with immediate effect
-Must have customer service and sales experience -Must be a team player -Must be dependable -The Candidate must have experience of up selling and achieving targets
THE COMPANY -Global Manufacturing
THE CONSULTANCY Edwards & Pearce is a professional recruitment consultancy with 11 expert divisions managed by experts in their own area of recruitment Established in 1998 Employ approx Thirty staff 2 offices in Doncaster & Hull Edwards & Pearce operates according to a strict ethical code and aims to offer both jobseekers and clients the highest levels of professionalism and customer service. Edwards & Pearce has an enviable client base including plc's, established organisations and SME's , global FMCG manufacturing, the public sector charities and the Big 4 accountancy firms achieving preferred supplier status with many clients From the 2 offices located in Yorkshire, Edwards & Pearce successfully recruit for not only local, regional and national clients but has also undertaken and filled international assignments. £14852 pa ..........
Key points: Start your career journey with Halfords.Where will your career journey take you? At Halfords we like nothing more than to grow and develop our talent to create leaders of the future.. About the vacancy Passionate about bikes as you are customers? Know your way around a bike and fancy turning your hobby into a career? Then how about working in one of our Halfords Bike Huts as a Bike Mechanic? Vacancy responsibilities will include bike building, PDI as well as general repairs and servicing. You'll deliver exceptional customer service and expert knowledge around the benefits of cycle maintenance and servicing. If you enjoy working in a fast paced busy environment with plenty of variety and chances to learn new things then you will love Halfords About you Bring your personality, enthusiasm and passion for bikes, Retail and Customer Service and we'll give you the tools and training to be a success From our 3 Gears training and Retail Level 2 Qualification to our Step up Programmes (up to Area Manager), Apprenticeship and Graduate schemes, the scope for development really is in your hands. If that's not enough to tempt you, we'll offer you the following benefits.A generous pay Annual leave starting at 5.6 weeks increasing to Twenty Five days holiday plus 8 bank holidays 25% colleague discount Employee Assistant Programme Save As The Candidate Earn share scheme Access to a range of shopping discounts at high street retailers Healthcare cash plan (self and family).Long service awards Trade Price Bike Scheme Training courses available via our E-learning hub Uniform About Us I'm sure you've heard of Halfords, after all with over 110 years' experience synonymous with travel, we're a household brand in the UK and ROI. In a nutshell, we're the UK's leading retailer of automotive and cycling products and also an established and leading independent operator in car servicing and repairs. In terms of success, our strategy is going from strength to strength - our aim to deliver group sales in excess of £1 billion by the end of financial year 2016 was actually achieved by the end of financial year 2015, a year ahead of plan In the retail global this puts us in a great place. And just to add to this success, for the second year running we're one of the Sunday Times 'Top Twenty Five companies to work for'.. This job was initially submitted as.www.totaljobs.com/JobSeeking/Bike-MechanicCustomer-Service-Advisor-16hrs_job65406984 ..........
Job offer is situated in South Yorkshire - must be flexible with travel
Remuneration is £20, 000 - £22, 000
Package: 28 days holidays + BH s, Mileage, Equipment needed to do the vacancy, Health Care, Childcare Vouchers + more
Type: Full-time, Permanent
KM are currently employing on behalf of a private Training Provider who is looking to employ a Qualified Assessor to deliver Apprenticeships in Warehouse, Retail, Sales, Customer Service and Admin across South Yorkshire.
- Delivering full Apprenticeship frameworks in Warehouse, Retail, Sales, Customer Service and Admin to Level 3 including Functional Skills (Maths / English / ICT) to Level 2, Tech Cert, ERR & PLTS. - Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeship. - Managing your diary efficiently to make sure timely visits and reviews are conducted. - Organise and keepdocumentation on learners progress. - Overcome barriers to learning and changedelivery to meet learner s need. - Develop session plans, schemes of work and teaching materials to meet the learner s needs.
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA. - Experience of delivering full framework Apprenticeships in Warehouse, Retail, Sales, Customer Service and Admin with Functional Skills. - Must hold a minimum of 3 years management level experience in Warehouse and Retail. - The skillto hit the ground running with a full caseload. - Organisational skills are a must, as well as the skillto plan your time successfully. - Confident and professional with the skillto inspire and motivate people. - Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners. - Full, clean driving license and use of a vehicle. - Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver response to unsuccessful jobseekers. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities. £20000 - £22000 per year The company benefits are 28 days holid ..........
Permanent position located in Doncaster £17, 310 pa, OTE £18, 510 Extensive training offered Excellent holiday right and flexible benefits package
The prospective employer one of the largest market leading, award winning, insurance companies has an opportunity to be working with them as a Customer Service Advisor inbound only. This is a motivating and challenging job opportunity to either start or progress your career with a nationally recognised brand and a great organisation that promotes training, support and vitally career progression.
Working in a vibrant, busy, team orientated environment you will have the opportunity to represent their market leading products to a wide variety of customers, with no outbound cold calling. All of your customers are coming to you and are seeking information and assistance. This is a part scripted role as there is a strong belief in getting to know your customer and allowing you to use your personality to engage with the client base.
Although no direct experience for this role is necessary as extensive in-house training and support is given a passion for delivering excellent customer service is vital to being successful in this position.
We are looking for:
- exemplary conversational and conversation discuss issues and skillto positively interact at all levels
- Eye for detail and sharp thinking
- Friendly and articulate phone manner
- Available and open to shift working
- Customer service focus
- Good PC skills
- Team player with a can-do attitude
This role offers the right jobseeker for this new vacancy excellent initial as well as ongoing training and development within a growth organisation. For an initial privateconversation and further details about this role Contact us by applying online.
Don't miss out on your opportunity to be considered....make an application today for further information
The prospective employer has appointed eSift as their resource partner we are managing this role on their behalf. To apply for this new vacancy vacancy offer click on the "make an application today" button below. £17, 310 - 18, 510 per year ..........
Key points: MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:- The purpose of the vacancy is to manage all transactional activities within the customer service team providing exceptional customer service for a number of designated customers to help the company targets for growth and profitability in line with the company Customer Engagement System.
ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES:- - Responsible for all general customer queries and order dealing with - Responsible for all transactional activities involved in order book management. - Responsible for the initiation and quotation of the Price & Delivery Process - Support the development and delivery of internal and external customer related KPIs
- No staff responsibility - Proactive management of stopped vehicles/restricted vehicles and customer identified spares (critical and service quality) - Processing of customer queries and issues both phone and e-mail generated - Proactive management of customer issues and complaints in a timely manner - Day to day management of the order books, ensure alignment with customers systems and confirmed order dates are in place - Progressing back orders ensuring target figures are achieved - Transactional management of daily reports - imminent failures and potential back orders - Implementation of weekly reports - Billing blocks etc - Implementation of the Price and Delivery process ensuring timely delivery of quotations to the customer - Complete monthly KPIs reporting for customers - Progress agreementvariations' acceptance with the customer base - Complete special transports requests - Support business/process improvement activity through the use of the Unipart Way tools - agree any other customer service activities required to deliver the customers' needs and satisfaction ensuring all activities are completed in timely manner - Liaise with relevant Relationship Managers, Business Development Manager and Relationship Managers to make sure aligned and holistic customer management - give the Sales and Customer Service Director and Team with market activity response. - Support the Sales Director in promoting the use of the Customer Engagement System and collaborative working practices across the business - Promote corporate image and reputation
required CRITERIA:- - Customer service experience within a transactional environment - Good knowledge of Unipart Rail systems and processes - able to discuss and communicate at all levels - exemplary conversational and communication/interpersonal skills - Strong team player - Good organisational and time-management skills - skillto be working within and contribute towards the success of a team - Determination to progress and resolve issues to deliver customer satisfaction - Able to work to deadlines and deliver sustained problem resolution
- IT literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft software p ..........
Key points: Customer Service Retail Assistant Needed Immediately
Full Training is Available
Syrac Inspirations are a brand new in-store sales firm in the Sheffield City Centre, working with the UK's biggest brands within our partnership stores.
With a brand new year of opportunities now awaiting, we are now looking for 10+ retail assistants to be working with our retail based customer service and sales team for 2016
Retail Assistants Role: - Be social and outgoing with A real interest, self motivation and passion working in a customer environment - Deliver outstanding customer service/ customer care - Have strong conversation discuss issues and skillto positively interact to converse face to face with our customers - Create energy and excitement to give a fun environment for our team and customers
extra progression opportunities to team leader/ supervisory positions are available - Apply today to find out more
TO APPLY: deliver your curriculum vitae (CV) to us today Candidates must be over 18 years of age and able to start within 2 weeks. Please include your best contact number and email address.
Top jobseekers will be additionally offers to spend an exciting eye-opening trial day with us to confirm we are a great match (As this is part of the interview process, expenses are not covered).
More About Us: Syrac Inspirations are customer acquisitions experts located in Sheffield. We are committed to delivering an outstanding customer experience and ensure this by providing on-going customer training to our team. We are commit to our team, providing career stability, full time positions and also flexible working schedules on a self employed basis to suit individual needs. We additionally reward our team's efforts and hard work with extra bonuses, uncapped commission performance based pay structure, travel opportunities and steady social team events. £300-450 per week OTE ..........
Key points: Customer Service Administrator Full Time, Mon - Fri 8:30 - 16:30 Meets National Minimum Wage Doncaster Company Profile The prospective employer has been an established business to business textile rental operator for over 100 years. They operate in two modern sites in Doncaster and Worksop. Over the years they have gained an excellent reputation for their service, quality and friendly attitude given to their loyal customer base. They have a positive approach to total customer care and are still thriving after over 100 years in the industry.
The prospective employer are looking to recruit a Customer Service Administrator who will work within the Service Department looking after customers on a agreementhire basis for Linen and Workwear. Working alongside other members of the Service Team, the successful applicant will be a good team player who is resourceful and able to use their own initiative to get the job done.
Based at their Doncaster offices, the Duties for this job will include:
- Processing and entering orders onto in-house ERP system - Answering incoming calls - Assisting customers with order queries - Responding to emails - Scanning and filing documents as required - Liaising with customers and Service Representatives to resolve customers' issues - Chasing late orders via phone and email - Performing other admin tasks where it proves necessary
- IT literacy, in particular Microsoft Office - Good team-work ethic - Good conversation discuss issues and skillto positively interact - skillto use initiative at work - Good phone manner
While earlier work experience may be beneficial, The prospective employer will consider anyone with the skilland willingness to learn and engage themselves in a dynamic but friendly office. Meets National Minimum Wage ..........
Key points: My Client is located in the heart of Sheffield and due to client demand and massive expansion plans for 2016, they are seeking to employ and looking for 10+ sales assistants with great customer service and sales skills to represent some of the top brands in the industry.
The successful sales jobseekers will be dealing with all aspects of:
Key attributes The prospective employer is looking for: - Great conversation discuss issues and skillto positively interact - Passion for sales - Good people skills - skillto work in a team sales environment - Self-motivation - High standards of Customer Service
For the more career-focused individuals, my Clients also have a business development program. This involves sales, coaching sales teams, recruitment, liaising with clients, guiding campaigns and daily operations of running the business concluding in residential and b2b divisions.
Sales experience is not necessary but willingness to learn is sought a great personality and a positive can do attitude would make you a great applicant for this self-employed commission only Sales and Customer Service role.
An Immediate start is an advantage however not required for the right sales individuals.
If you feel this is something for you then click "APPLY" now and apply using our online application process.
Please note this role is located in Sheffield Averages £250 - £450 PW ..........
Syrac Inspirations are seeking new additions to our retail and kiosk sales assistants to be working with our team in the Sheffield city centre
With a motivating and challenging job opportunity to be working with a great team, social and outgoing environment and an expanding company - we are waiting to hear from you
Sales Assistants Requirements:
While we don't require any specific sales experience, ideal jobseekers will have a genuine passion and enthusiasm for sales and customer service - an required characteristic of the Syrac Inspirations team.
Successful jobseekers will possess the following skills:
- A positive 'can do' attitude
- Confidence and assertive - Career drive and ambition to progress their careers - Team player and go getter
What we offer successful jobseekers:
In return for your hard work and dedication we promise our team with full training to get things started along with ongoing support and a personal mentor. Syrac Inspirations are true believers in establishing our team's full potential with extra workshops, UK and international networking links and opportunity to progress to higher stages.
'Syrac Inspirations is renown for providing an excellent opportunity, developing your skills in a fast-paced demanding and rewarding environment'.
We have a very social company culture where our team enjoy weekly team nights, steady rewards for higher achievers with 'Top Gun' weekends, travel opportunities, uncapped earnings with a commission only pay schedule for all completed sales and annual awards ceremonies to recognise top sale assistants.
HOW TO APPLY - Click apply and deliver your curriculum vitae (CV) to us today
All successful jobseekers must be 18 years of age and will be invited to spend an unpaid observation day with one of our advisors. This exciting eye opening day gives jobseekers a genuine experience of a within our company and team, to confirm the best match for both parties for this self employed sales assistant position. (Please note that as this is part of the interview process, Syrac Inspirations are not responsible for any expenses on this day).
Don't hesitate, kickstart your application process and apply today £7.20 - £9.00/ hr OTE ..........