Typical Job ad below for Doncaster or nearby locations (shown as example for job requirements and responsibilities):
Example vacancy only: Multi Drop Van Driver
Applicants should have experience of delivering up to 50 parcels per day. Work to start 06. Please note this job for Multi Drop Van Driver was advertised some time ago and is now withdrawn. 1. Must have max 6 points on license for insurance purposes. 2. . Many opportunities within the organisation. . (N.B. Multi Drop Van Driver is shown for research purposes only.) 12 Find Scunthorpe or Rotherham as well as Doncaster jobs on the right.
Find further advice or information for job hunting Multi Drop Van Driver type jobs at: Transport news
You can send this page to a friend or perhaps your home computer so you can look again later? Your email is not seen or processed by us. When you click this link you will simply be forwarded to your own private email account on your computer. Details of a link to this page will appear.
It is 100% safe!
As well as jobs in Doncaster find on Amber Jobs a range of vacancies such as jobs in Barnsley, jobs in Worksop and Hgv Jobs in Rotherham. Also Lgv vacancies in Mexborough.
10 HGV (Heavy Goods Vehicle) Class 1 and 2 Driver req for Positions in Rotherham and Doncaster ...
Location: ROTHERHAM South Yorkshire Jobs
Key points: sensational OPPORTUNITY FOR HGV 1 AND II DRIVERS WITH IN GENERAL HAULAGE AND PARCEL DELIVERY POSITIONS.the employee will BE WORKING FOR OUR CLIENTS WITHIN THE ROTHERHAM AND DONCASTER AREA VARIOUS SHIFTS AVAILABLE ALSO IMMEDIATE STARTS MUST HAVE NO MORE THAN SIX POINTS NO DR10 OR IN10 MINIMUM ONE YEARS EXPERIENCE DUE TO INSURANCE CRITERIA CALL IAN ON O1302552001 FOR IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW / START ..........
Full Details.... 10 HGV (Heavy Goods Vehicle) Class 1 and 2 Driver req for Positions in Rotherham and Doncaster ...
Key points: The prospective employer operate a state of the art waste management facility in Wath-Upon Dearne.
They are currently looking for a number of heavy plant machinery drivers to be working with their growing team.
The successful jobseeker:
- Must have any of the following licences - Telehandler Shovel Loader 360 Excavator wheeled and above 10T or HGV class 2 - Have a flexible approach to work - Must work weekends - Experience in waste management would be advantageous
Hours of work at 12 hours on a weekend and further 8 hours shifts through the weekend.
The role will be for an immediate start £12 per Hour ..........
Key points: Courier Logistics have a motivating and challenging job opportunity for a Class 2 Driver to be working with their growing team located in Rotherham. Working a full time, permanent basis, the successful Class 2 Driver will receive a generous pay of £25, 000 per year. Progression to Class 1 licence is also available.
Established in 1994, Courier Logistics started with two small ageing vans and one big ambition to succeed. With year on year growth, we now employ over 100 staff and have a turnover in excess of £10 million. Our vision for the future is to continue to increase our customer base whilst maintaining a personal service and meeting our "on time, every time" commitment to collection and delivery. Customers are gained and retained through consistently high levels of professional service and value for money.
Class 2 Driver Objectives
- To deliver and collect consignments in a safe and secure manner in line with APC/Pallet Track freight at all times
- To keepsafe working practices at all times
- To keepsecurity of all APC/Pallet Track freight at all times
- To present at all times a smart and professional attitude to the customer
Your duties as a Class 2 Driver would include:
- Cleanliness and Maintenance of vehicle
- Daily checks on oil, water and tyres
- Security of vehicle
- Reporting of accidents
- Safe and successful driving manner
- Driver compliance with regulations
Class 2 Drivers performance
- Collections completed in a secure, full and timely manner
- Driver speeding/compliance
- successful and non-incidental sortation of freight within the warehouse
- Stripping of pallets, wrapping pallets, reporting of damaged pallets, correctly labelling pallets and reporting of any other issues
- Park and secure lorry after it has been tipped - daily.
- Clean back of lorry ensuring no empty pallets or packing is left over
- Physical appearance
- Vehicle security, condition and checks
- Courier Logistics policies and procedures to be adhered to at all times
- All relevant paperwork to be checked and completed correctly including EDC Scanner
Health and Safety
- Snap Shot Risk Assessments and Safe Systems of work to be undertaken at all times
- Safe transportation of goods
- Reporting of breakages and spillages
- Reporting of Health and Safety hazards
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Class 2 Driver then click "Apply" today £25, 000 per year ..........
Key points: We are currently seeking experienced multi-drop drivers - Must have own van. Sprinter or equivalent (3.5ton long wheel based) not in excess of 4 years old from date of first registration Applicants must be used to doing a minimum of 10 stops an hour. Licence with up to 6 points and no drink driving bans within the last 11 years. Must be willing to undertake a police and DVLA check. With a view to going over to a franchise after 8 weeks. 48 hour week Headstart Employment is an Equal Opportunity Employer ..........
Register so that employers can look for you. Many companies are now using CV banks and an effective way for you to proceed is to register your CV so they can find you.
Exciting HGV (Heavy Goods Vehicle) class 1 and 2 Driver Positions ...
Location: ROTHERHAM South Yorkshire Jobs
Key points: sensational OPPORTUNITY FOR HGV 1 AND II DRIVERS WITH IN GENERAL HAULAGE WORKING FOR OUR CLIENTS WITHIN THE ROTHERHAM AREA MUST HAVE NO MORE THAN SIX POINTS NO DR10 OR IN10 MINIMUM ONE YEARS EXPERIENCE DUE TO INSURANCE CRITERIA CALL IAN ON O1302552001 ..........
Full Details.... Exciting HGV (Heavy Goods Vehicle) class 1 and 2 Driver Positions ...
Increase your job chances and Register now for all the future Delivery Jobs in Doncaster
- Takes 2 mins - New jobs by Email as soon as they are posted onto the internet - Let Employers find you!!!!
Exciting HGV (Heavy Goods Vehicle) class 1 Driver Positions in the Barnsley area ...
Location: BARNSLEY South Yorkshire Jobs
Key points: sensational OPPORTUNITY FOR HGV 1 DRIVERS WITH IN GENERAL HAULAGE WORKING FOR OUR CLIENTS WITHIN THE BARNSLEY AREA MUST HAVE NO MORE THAN SIX POINTS NO DR10 OR IN10 MINIMUM ONE YEARS EXPERIENCE DUE TO INSURANCE CRITERIA CALL IAN ON O1302552001 ..........
Full Details.... Exciting HGV (Heavy Goods Vehicle) class 1 Driver Positions in the Barnsley area ...
Start Todays for 10 HGV (Heavy Goods Vehicle) class 1 Driver in Doncaster ...
Location: Doncaster South Yorkshire Jobs
Key points: sensational OPPORTUNITY FOR HGV 1 DRIVERS WITH IN GENERAL HAULAGE WORKING FOR OUR CLIENTS WITHIN THE Doncaster AREA Regular work £100+ per shift immediate starts available MUST HAVE NO MORE THAN SIX POINTS NO DR10 OR IN10 MINIMUM TWOYEARS EXPERIENCE DUE TO INSURANCE CRITERIA CALL IAN ON O1302552001 ..........
Full Details.... Start Todays for 10 HGV (Heavy Goods Vehicle) class 1 Driver in Doncaster ...
Key points: RCV or HGV Technician - Immediate Start - £28k to £32k per year Basic plus Overtime - Doncaster - Excellent Career Prospects
Venatu Consulting are currently working in partnership with The prospective employer in the employing of a RCV or HGV Technician to be located in Doncaster ideally looking for someone who has previously worked with in the Waste Industry.
Areas of responsibility
- Carry out routine maintenance and repairs on all makes of vehicles/trailers to VOSA standard - Diagnose and rectify all types of faults - Ensure all vehicles worked upon are handled carefully and that all precautions are taken whilst on the premises - Liaise with the parts department to attain correct parts - Ensure health & safety regulations and safe working practices are adhered to - Ensure appropriate clocking's are made, all job cards and service sheets are completed in a timely manner - keepa high standard of cleanliness and tidiness - keepa thorough and current product knowledge and attend training courses
Candidates should be able to show
- skillto be working within guidelines given and to strict deadlines - skillto work under pressure - skillto actively seek solutions to problems - skillto work as part of a co-ordinated group - Good verbal conversation discuss issues and skillto positively interact - Excellent customer care skills - Flexibility to agree a wide range of tasks - High level of technical knowledge and skillin mechanical repair - Awareness and understanding of health and safety requirements
Hours & Salary
- Day & Afternoon Shift Pattern - Forty Hours Per Week - £28k - £32k Per Annum
- Company Pension Allowance - Weekly Shift Allowance - Yearly PPE Allowance - Free onsite Parking - Manufacturers Training - 22 Days + Statutory bank Holidays
Venatu Consulting Limited focuses on the recruitment of talent across the UK. If you are interested in discussing this new vacancy in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at..... . £28k - £32k pa ..........
Key points: HGV 1 Drivers needed Category C+E. The prospective employer, a Large Distribution company In Doncaster require a number of class 1 drivers to work on days nights and weekends. Start times 0600 days 2pm afters and 1800 nights 8 - 12 hours per day. very competitive salaries and premium rates for nights and overtime. The Candidate must have a valid Category C+E Licence which you have held for a minimum of 2 years, a digital tachograph card and have no more than 6 points for minor convictions for insurance purposes Please call Ian on (Apply online only) or send CV to (url removed) ..........
Full Details.... Calling HGV (Heavy Goods Vehicle)1 DRIVERS
Key points: sensational OPPORTUNITY FOR HGV 1 DRIVERS WITH IN GENERAL HAULAGE EXPERIENCE TO WORK FOR OUR CLIENT IN THE DONCASTER AREA IMMEDIATE STARTS REGULAR WORK AVAILABLE MUST HAVE NO MORE THAN SIX POINTS NO DR10 OR IN10 MINIMUM TWO YEARS EXPERIENCE DUE TO INSURANCE CRITERIA CALL IAN ON O1302552001 FOR IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW / START ..........
Full Details.... 15 HGV (Heavy Goods Vehicle) I DRIVERS necessary Start TodayS ...
Key points: Logistics People are employing for experienced and professional HGV Class 1 (C+E) drivers for the market leader in Transport and Distribution.
Guaranteed Full Time Vacancies now available in Doncaster.
Saturday - Wednesday Full Time Shift avaiable on Days
Tuesday - Saturday Full Time Shift avaiable on Days
W eekend Ad-Hoc / Casual Work available.
We give the promise of fixed full time work with various shift patterns, as well as various start times available.
Logistics People offer the below -
A guaranteed minimum of 9 hrs per day (even if worked under 9 hrs) Shift lengths of around 11-12 hours per working day. Overtime available upon your request. Professional drivers uniform. Unique online system, collating pay, forms and general information as well as offering support. Pay Rates from £10.50 to £20.00 per hour. Pay choices to suit - Ltd Companies and Umbrella choices.
This position requires the following criteria -
skillto show the highest level of professionalism. HGV/C+E Licence - Held for at least six months. Have driven as a HGV Class 1 driver for the last 180 days. Have no more than 6 points on your licence (No DR, DD or IN codes) Possess a digital tachograph card. Have attained a full understanding of tachograph legislation.
Immediate starts available Contact us now and we'll get you on the road £10.50 - 20.00 per hour ..........
Key points: Due to continued growth we are seeking to employ and looking for night shift HGV Class 1 Drivers based and working out of our depot in Doncaster. In return we offer a generous pay of £31, 200 per year paid weekly, extra paid shifts are available, plus excellent working conditions and the opportunity to drive new vehicles of good specification.
This is a full time HGV Class 1 Driving job on a 4 on 2 off shift rotation.
The ideal HGV Class 1 Driver will have:
Relevant class 1 driving experience
Driver qualification card
Digital tachograph card
No more than 3 points on their licence
Please apply online today to be considered for the HGV Class 1 Driver role. £31, 200.00 ..........