You can send this page to a friend or perhaps your home computer so you can look again later? Your email is not seen or processed by us. When you click this link you will simply be forwarded to your own private email account on your computer. Details of a link to this page will appear.
It is 100% safe!
As well as jobs in Doncaster find on Amber Jobs a range of vacancies such as jobs in Barnsley, jobs in Worksop and Typist Jobs in Rotherham. Also Data input vacancies in Mexborough.
Increase your job chances and Register below for possible future
Medical Receptionist Jobs in Doncaster
- Takes 2 mins - New jobs by Email as soon as they are posted onto the internet - Let Employers find you!!!!
Job offer is situated in South Yorkshire - must be flexible with travel
Remuneration is £20, 000 - £22, 000
Package: 28 days holidays + BH s, Mileage, Equipment needed to do the vacancy, Health Care, Childcare Vouchers + more
Type: Full-time, Permanent
KM are currently employing on behalf of a private Training Provider who is looking to employ a Qualified Assessor to deliver Apprenticeships in Warehouse, Retail, Sales, Customer Service and Admin across South Yorkshire.
- Delivering full Apprenticeship frameworks in Warehouse, Retail, Sales, Customer Service and Admin to Level 3 including Functional Skills (Maths / English / ICT) to Level 2, Tech Cert, ERR & PLTS. - Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeship. - Managing your diary efficiently to make sure timely visits and reviews are conducted. - Organise and keepdocumentation on learners progress. - Overcome barriers to learning and changedelivery to meet learner s need. - Develop session plans, schemes of work and teaching materials to meet the learner s needs.
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA. - Experience of delivering full framework Apprenticeships in Warehouse, Retail, Sales, Customer Service and Admin with Functional Skills. - Must hold a minimum of 3 years management level experience in Warehouse and Retail. - The skillto hit the ground running with a full caseload. - Organisational skills are a must, as well as the skillto plan your time successfully. - Confident and professional with the skillto inspire and motivate people. - Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners. - Full, clean driving license and use of a vehicle. - Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver response to unsuccessful jobseekers. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities. £20000 - £22000 per year The company benefits are 28 days holid ..........
Key points: Receptionist/Administrator - Rotherham - £7.20 - 7.50p/h - Immediate start RH Recruiting are working in partnership with an established business located in Rotherham in search for a talented and knowledgable Receptionist/Administrator to work on a busy desk. Duties for this job will include - Front of house reception - Meeting and greeting customers face to face - Taking relevant paper work and dealing with within timescales - Inputting data on an in-house system and spreadsheets - Take payments and support with transactions of monies
Ideal jobseeker - Have earlier work experience with reception/administration - Able to work to tight deadlines - Work under pressure and daily challenges - Have excellent attention to detail - Able to communicate clearing with customers written and verbally - Presentable and keen to learn - IT Literate
Working hours - 3 days per week - late afternoon - 12pm - 10pm (Needs be Flexible on hours) - 1 in 3 Saturday morning shifts - 1 hour unpaid lunch
This position is temporary - permanent Ideal jobseeker for this new vacancy to have their own transport The client is located in Rotherham. £7.20 - £7.50 p hour ..........
01/05 - Receptionist Location: North West Yorkshire Normanton Wakefield ... Jobs
Key points: In this key role within the Company, reporting to the Managing Director's Executive Assistant you will give administrative support across the organisation to help the smooth running of the operation. The Candidate will also represent an initial point of contact for all visitors to site, welcoming and directing them as appropriate. To succeed in this role, the employee will be a team player and understand the need to give a seamless service in all areas of the Company's business activity.
- Report any opportunities and threats to your manager at the earliest opportunity, escalating concerns and suggestions for improvement
- checkrefreshment supplies within the kitchen areas and planreplenishment as required
- Liaise with the wider team regarding stationery requirements, ordering and distributing supplies as needed
- Communicate with contractors and service providers as required to make sure efficient management and maintenance of site facilities
- Co-ordinate meeting room bookings and ensure that meeting rooms are appropriately set up and cleared before and after use.
- planprovision of refreshments during meetings and training courses, including the order of lunch deliveries
- Open the daily post and distribute mail to the relevant recipients and organise outgoing post
- Raise purchase orders and confirm productsreceipt to help the efficient accounting of supplies
- Meet and greet all site visitors and training delegates, providing support and help as required
- Ensure that you seek to surpass customer expectations in everything you do
- Respond to enquiries successfully and professionally thus ensuring a high standard of service at all times
- Fully computer literate in all Microsoft packages, including Word Outlook, Excel and Powerpoint
Working hours 7.45 am - 4.15 pm Weekdays
This vacancy is being circulated and advertised on behalf of Juice Personnel who is operating as an employment agency/business.
Please note: As Juice Personnel are a reputable recruitment organisation we do not send your CV to the end client until you have met with us.
Your application will be sent to one of our consultants for review, at which stage we will be in touch to discuss your details further. If you do not hear from us withintwo working days your application has not been successful. £17160 ..........
XLN are currently looking for a talented and knowledgable Office Administrator/Receptionist to be working with our successful and busy office in Sheffield.
This position is the face and voice of XLN, often acting as the first point of contact for all guests via the management of Reception. The key element to this position will be engaging with employees, Managers and Heads of Departments as well as suppliers and contractors etc.
Areas of Responsibility
As the Office Administrator/Receptionist, you will ensure the smooth running of all general office functions, ensuring the office complies with Health and Safety and Fire requirements, as well as keeping up to date with new requirements/regulations.
Daily duties will include managing all employee facilities including staff parking and vending machines you will also manage Access Control Security Cards, supplies of stationery, catering supplies and general office equipment, as well as checkand manage budget spend reconciliation of credit card expenditure and various key projects that occur.
The Candidate will receive a salary of £18, 000 per year along with other benefits that include
- Health Cash Plan - Pension scheme - Childcare vouchers - Discounted gyms and social activities - Twenty + 8 days annual leave with the opportunity to earn more - It's a smart casual dress code with dress down Fridays - As well as free fruit on a Monday and free breakfasts on a Friday
Required Skills and Competencies
Contracted to Forty hours per week, working between the hours of 8am - 6pm, you will have a flexible approach whilst being dependable and adaptable. We are seeking to employ and looking for jobseekers that showfirst class customer service skills that are able to forge strong working relationships.
previous work experience within a similar role is necessary along with knowledge and/or experience with Fire, Health & Safety regulations and managing budgets and projects.
Established in 2002, with year on year exceptional growth, we are one of the UK's leading small business experts, providing phone, broadband card dealing with services, energy and WIFI to small businesses.
How to Apply
If this sounds like your next move, apply today £18, 000 ..........
Key points: Job offer is situated in Castleood Remuneration is £28, 633 - £35, 792 + sensational benefits Already the UK's largest community retailer at The Co-operative Food we believe in putting our customers, colleagues and communities at the heart of everything we do. We encourage our colleagues to share their ideas to help us continuously improve the way we work in our state-of-the-art depots. Playing a vital role in keeping our stores and customers happy, no one knows what it takes to be a Stock and Administration Manager better than you and we'll support you to be the very best there is. As a Stock and Administration Manager you'll manage all aspects of stock with a value of up to £70m and the Warehouse Administration function. This will involve planning resources and making sure that the right people, processes and equipment are in place to meet agreed customer service and business standards. Controlling and managing compliance, you'll deliver accuracy in stock management and warehouse efficiency. Coaching and developing an engaged and performance focused team of up to Ten team leaders, you'll promote continuous improvement and ensure that through your direct reports, each team member understands the impact of their role for customers in store. With experience of leading a large team working multiple shift patterns, you'll have proven analytical skills and a good knowledge of warehouse management systems. Able to build cross-functional working relationships with senior operational managers, you'll be computer literate with experience of large scale operations. You'll also be fair consistent, trustworthy and passionate about working within a continuous improvement culture. At The Co-operative Food we're investing in the future, ethically and responsibly. We've more than 6m members, 100, 000 colleagues, 4, 800 UK retail outlets, a £13bn turnover - and big plans to grow further. We're proud to be ranked as a top ethical supermarket and our Castlewood Depot is helping to revolutionise logistics. £28633 - £35792 pa ..........
NVQ (National Vocational Qualification) Assessor in Business Admin and Customer Service ...
Location: Sheffield South Yorkshire Jobs
Key points: Parkhouse Bell is currently employing for a permanent Trainer/Assessor in Business Administration and Customer Service The prospective employer is a leading national training provider with prime skills, and social development The company is vibrant, with a passion for its role in society, and a passion for maintaining a client focused attitude This is a rare chance not to be missed. With the right attitude, you have the ability to jump on board with a top provider who wants to invest in your career and professional progression. If this is what motivates you, then apply. To be a successful candidate the employee will hold a UK recognised teaching qualification or equivalent hold assessing qualification have experience in delivering in Business Administration and Customer Service have experience working with 16-18 year olds and in delivering apprenticeships Successful candidates will be expected to teach and assess level 3 in Business Administration and Customer Service. This is a permanent position with salary of £23k + bonus. Parkhouse Bell Ltd is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment. We are an equal opportunities employer and act as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent placements' nb: where we receive a high volume of applications for a post, we reserve the right to bring the closing date forward. The Candidate are therefore advised to submit your complete application as early as possible to avoid disappointment ..........
Full Details.... NVQ (National Vocational Qualification) Assessor in Business Admin and Customer Service ...
Key points: KM Recruitment is a expert UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Assessor - Management / Customer Service / Team Leading / Admin
Job offer is situated in Sheffield
Remuneration is £20, 000 - £22, 000
Package: Twenty Five days holidays + BH s, Pension Mileage, Mobile, Laptop, Dongle, Discounts and Health Care.
Type: Full-time, Permanent
KM are d to be employing on behalf of a private Training Provider who is looking to employ a talented and knowledgable Assessor to calculatelearners working towards Management, Customer Service, Team Leading and Admin Apprenticeships located in Sheffield.
The successful Assessor will be home based and be responsible for the training, assessment and support of a caseload of learners undertaking Apprenticeships and ensure the timely and accurate completions in line with company procedures and timescales.
Duties for this job will include:
- calculateand support learners working towards full Apprenticeship frameworks in Management, Customer Service, Team Leading and Admin to levels 2/3. - Deliver full training and support learners through their Functional Skills - Maths, English and ICT to level 2 - Tech Cert, ERR & PLTS. - Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications. - Managing your diary efficiently to make sure timely visits and reviews are conducted. - Organise and keepdocumentation on learners progress. - Support, tell and motivate learners. - Overcome barriers to learning and changedelivery to meet learner s needs.
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA. - Experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in Management, Customer Service, Team Leading and Admin to levels 2/3. - Experience of delivering Functional Skills to level 2 - Must hold enough occupational competency in the above vocational areas. - Must be an excellent communicator who is learner and quality focussed. - The skillto hit the ground running with a full caseload. - Organisational skills are a must, as well as the skillto plan your time successfully. - Confident and professional with the skillto inspire and motivate people. - Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners. - Full, clean driving license and use of a vehicle. - Must be flexible with travel and visiting learners outside of the normal 9-5 working hours due to some learners working late shifts, nights and weekends.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver response to unsuccessful jobseekers. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortu ..........
Key points: Collections Advisor Sheffield Permanent A£15, 073 per year A sensational opportunity has arisen for confident Collections Advisor's to work for a global financial organisation located in Sheffield. The Collections Advisor will be a natural communicator who is able to negotiate with customers in order to successfully secure a payment plan which is easily affordable for them. The successful Collections Advisor should have earlier work experience in customer service, along with demonstrable examples of when you have dealt with demanding or sensitive situations. Ideally, the Collections Advisor will have earlier work experience in collections or debt management, although it is not required. The Candidate don't have to come from a call centre background you may come from care, hospitality, retail or office - as long as you have customer service experience with excellent computer skills, you can be successful in the Collections Advisor role. The Collections Advisor will:.Take inbound calls from existing customers.Make outbound calls.Fact find using successful questioning.Negotiate payment terms.Discuss budget requirements using a balance calculator.Set up re-payment plans As the Collections Advisor role is phone based you must have a clear confident phone manner and successful listening skills..This is a very rewarding and satisfying role, however it can be demanding at times so you will need to have a resilient, positive attitude to deal with the difficult customers. In reward for being successful as a Collections Advisor you will receive a competitive starting salary of A£15, 073 with a sensational incentive and pay progression scheme. The hours of work are on a rota basis between the hours of:.Monday to Thursday - 8am - 9pm.Friday - 8am - 7pm.Saturday - 9am - 5pm.Sunday - 10am - 3pm The Candidate must be fully flexible across these shift patterns. Full training provided. The Candidate must be available to start work on Monday 11th April. Interviews will be held w/c 21/03/16 and w/c 28/03/16. Ring Sarah Chappell now on 0114 349 2112 or email. Key words: collections, 'debt management', 'customer service', negotiator 'debt collect ', inbound outbound advisor agent, sales, 'cold calling', 'door to door'..This job was initially submitted as.www.totaljobs.com/JobSeeking/phone-Collections-Agent_job65234401 ..........