You can send this page to a friend or perhaps your home computer so you can look again later? Your email is not seen or processed by us. When you click this link you will simply be forwarded to your own private email account on your computer. Details of a link to this page will appear.
It is 100% safe!
As well as jobs in Rotherham find on Amber Jobs a range of vacancies such as jobs in Stocksbridge, jobs in Maltby and Multi Jobs in Chesterfield. Also Dhl vacancies in Worksop.
Increase your job chances and Register below for possible future
Parcel Force Jobs in Rotherham
- Takes 2 mins - New jobs by Email as soon as they are posted onto the internet - Let Employers find you!!!!
Key points: We are currently seeking experienced multi-drop drivers - Must have own van. Sprinter or equivalent (3.5ton long wheel based) not in excess of 4 years old from date of first registration Applicants must be used to doing a minimum of 10 stops an hour. Licence with up to 6 points and no drink driving bans within the last 11 years. Must be willing to undertake a police and DVLA check. With a view to going over to a franchise after 8 weeks. 48 hour week Headstart Employment is an Equal Opportunity Employer ..........
Key points: Working with a large client, located in Sheffield we are looking to recruit a Network Service Delivery Lead to be working with a busy Network Services Delivery Team. The job will see the successful jobseeker for this new vacancy work in conduit with the overall Network Services team, whose primary focus is the delivery of network changes, design and configuration in relation to company projects.. The successful applicant will lead on the design deployment and documentation of newly engineered client networks. Your job duties will include being responsible for managing a team of 5 engineers whose skills you will deploy across projects whilst also ensuring their professional development.. As a Network Services Delivery Lead you will.....Design deploy, document and hand over newly engineered infrastructure consistently to standards set by relevant policies and architectural guidelines. Input to cost/timescales solutions/options and manage expectations as appropriate with customer or business unit teams. successfully lead a team of individuals responsible for daily operational network and system tasks and problems. Review on a steady basis, the Network Services Support team, systems processes and procedures and update and improve where required in order to benefit the business and customers. give a senior level of support to other engineering functions with regards to ongoing projects. give expert level of advice guidance to other groups on technical and operational issues. Ensure all delivered solutions are agreed with the Support team and that any relevant Operations Service Owner or delegate has been involved at the design stage..required Skills.. Experience of BGP, MPLS and OSPF..Experience of working with Cisco or Juniper firewalls..An understanding of data-centre best practices and cabling standards..Good understanding of IP network environments..Ability to create high and low level designs and present these to a mixed audience..Relevant industry qualifications (CCNP, CCIE), degree or equivalent knowledge base.. earlier work experience in a lead IT role managing teams and projects..Understanding of routing and switching..Able to estimate projects whilst driving delivery via a team of Engineers..Excellent stakeholder management. Desirable Skills.. Ideally, understanding of Linux environments..Understanding of project management processes and an skillto coordinate small projects..Working knowledge of ITIL best practices..Time and budget management skills..This job was initially submitted as.www.cwjobs.co.uk/JobSeeking/Network-Service-Delivery-Lead_job65856662 ..........
Key points: Evodia are looking to source for their Government Client a Delivery Manager.
- A series of prototypes, initially based on 12 business exemplars. - Up skilling of departmental staff. - Embedding the Data Science capability.
- Experience of working in a highly technical BI or Analytics data development and/or production environment. - skillto manage multiple projects at the same time to make sure delivery of appropriate products and services in an accurate, complete and timely fashion. - Project Management - A demonstrable track record of delivering in an Agile environment such as working with an 'Alpha', 'Beta', 'live' approach - Have earlier work experience of using recognised project management methods
- People Management - skillto work successfully with colleagues, managers, suppliers and stakeholders. - Understands the importance of developing successful partnership relationships with key suppliers. - Capable of training and managing staff in delivery management and business analysis
- Leadership - Developing strong partnerships with others to drive focus on the strategic and business objectives and optimise and improve the pace and quality of delivery - skillto allow the team enough independence whilst maintaining alignment and overall direction
- Communications - skillto listand communicate clear concise plans, inter-dependencies, critical path briefing notes to a wide variety of audiences - Comfortable communicating potentially difficult messages to senior managers and staff. Upto a maximum of £ 325 per day ..........
Key points: The prospective employer quickly requires 5 experienced Saturday Multi Drop Van Drivers to cover a 25 mile radius of theSheffieldarea delivering 40 to 80 small parcels to residential and business customers. Each candidate must be able to work unsupervised, be over 21 years of age for business insurance purposes, have a tenacious attitude, good knowledge of the South Yorkshire, have Multi Drop experience and have no more than 9 points on their license ..........