|Field Sales Rep) |
Location: West Yorkshire Jobs
Key points: Field Sales Representative - North - £29, 000 - basic salary, with a 1st year realistic on target earnings of £35, 000 - Modular Buildings industry This job offer:
* As a Field Sales Representative Your job duties will include being responsible for selling and promoting the company's portfolio of modular building and housing systems directly to the end user market, e.g. small to large businesses in the private sector. Also sell to the public sector.
* the employee will be covering the North of England, Scotland and North Wales.
* This will be an autonomous sales role, based from home and working remotely in the field.
* 50% of your time will be spent managing your currently trading business clients, whilst 50% will be targeting new business opportunities. the employee will also be expected to attend to the needs of your priority customers.
* The modular systems will be used for both storage of equipment and personnel. The Candidate:
* The most important attribute that you must have is experience of managing existing accounts whilst having a new business outlook and the ability to manage/sell a portfolio of products and services
* The successful candidate will come from a business to business sales background preferably with product sales experience, although will look at service based sales.
* Due to the nature of the sale you MUST be express and commercially aware of different client needs.
* Personality is of huge importance. the employee will have a natural spark for business, be able to open doors, resourceful, tenacious, have good rapport building skills and be of a friendly nature.
* the employee will be living central to the patch Leeds, Wakefield, Bradford, Sheffield, etc...
* Experience of managing a large territory is also highly desirable. The Company: exceptional opportunity for an experienced Area Sales Manager to join this international supplier of modular building and housing systems. As the Sales Account Manager, the employee will be offered a generous overall package with a company car, realistic earning potential and the opportunity to cover a productive and successful region for the company. This position would suit a formally trained sales person who is looking to work for an incredibly stable international and domestic business. The Package:
* £29, 000 basic salary
* £35, 000 OTE (capped & paid monthly and quarterly)
* Company Car - Ford Mondeo Estate
* Mobile phone
* Landline phone bill for business calls
* Lunch allowance - £3.00 per day
* Pension Scheme
* Private Medical care
* 25 days holiday + 8 public holidays
* 3 weeks of training when you start make an application today ..........
|Experienced Sales Rep)s and#150; Construction Products ... |
Location: Leeds West Yorkshire Jobs
Key points: Candidates: Our Client has a number of roles available for Area Sales Representatives nationwide. Most suitable candidates will be able to show an understanding of Building Products (e.g. timber, brick, mortar, concrete, cladding, screeds, groundwork, structural steel, roofing etc), as well as having examples of important customers they have brought on board or developed. There are 2 different routes to market Specification Sales and Merchant Sales, so experience in either or both of these would be considered. Client: The prospective employer is a UK #146;s leading Building Product manufacturer, they are looking to expand on their current success by employing Experienced External Sales Professionals to supplement their current interior sales dept and sales team and the vast sums they have recently spent on marketing the company and its products. The prospective employer has a strong forward order book and are looking for proven sales professionals to develop the business in key locations. Role: the employee will be able to show experience in the following activities: Industry experience with a good understanding of your market Show you can gain new business through existing contacts within the industry Excellent customer service and account management skills are required Proven track record in obtaining new business Excellent relationship building and negotiation skills Ability to plan and manage your own work load ..........
|Utility Sales Manager Medium Voltage Electrical products ...|
Location: West Yorkshire Jobs
Key points: Job Title: Utility Sales Manager Sector: Engineering specialist: Medium Voltage Electrical products Selling: Cable Jointing and Termination products Selling To: Electrical Utilities, DNO's and Contractors Territory: Leeds, Manchester, Newcastle, Glasgow, Edinburgh Package: Up to £45k basic, £65k OTE, company car, healthcare, pension Consultant: Robert Gaines Company Info:
* Leading global manufacturer
* A expert within the electrical engineering industry.
* Household name across the global Role Information:
* Covering the North of the country or Scotland
* Selling Electrical Cable Jointing and Termination products for medium voltage applications
* Targeting established accounts within the Electrical Utilities, DNO's and major Contractors
* Products are primarily used on overhead lines
* Responsible for£MM turnover Requirements: YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING
* Degree qualified in either business or engineering
* Proven sales track record
* Engineering product sales
* Corporate outlook on sales and business.
* Well polished and express manner. IDEALLY the employee will HAVE THE FOLLOWING
* Medium Voltage switchgear experience.
* Knowledge of the electrical utilities market.
* Cable jointing and termination sales background
* Proven track record in handling a £MM business portfolio. Applicants should be eligible to work and live in the UK On Target Recruitment, now recognised as one of the UK #39;s leading sales recruiters, has achieved significant organic growth since it's inception in 1994. The development of expert teams each focusing in the key markets of Construction sales recruitment, Engineering sales recruitment and Commercial sales recruitment, has enabled our consultants to become experts in their field. Roles our sector based teams recruit for include sales executive jobs, area sales manager jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, sales representative jobs and field sales jobs. The sectors of Construction sales recruitment include; Bathrooms, Building Materials, Building Services, Coatings, Repairs & Treatments, Heating & Plumbing, Interiors, Kitchens, Plant & Equipment, Roofing & Drainage. The sectors in Engineering sales recruitment include; Capital Equipment, Control & Automation, Electrical, Electronic, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation & Control, Power Generation & Transmission, Services. The sectors in Commercial sales recruitment include; Business Finance, Business Information, IT & Telecoms, Office & Contract Furniture, Office Equipment, Office Supplies, Professional Services, Rental Services, Security ..........
|Software Applications Sales Manager |
Location: Leeds West Yorkshire Jobs
Key points: The prospective employer based in Leeds is seeking a Software Applications Sales Manager to join their expanding team Job Description: DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES ? Achieve personal and team sales targets via new clients in both the public and private sector ? successful management of the current existing sales dept and sales team and recruitment of new members going forward ? Conduct weekly performance reviews with each team member ? Work with the other divisional sales dept and sales team leaders to develop cross selling opportunities for the larger group ? Identify new markets ? Produce reports for senior management Accurate prospect forecasting and database management Candidate Requirements: THE PERSON the employee will have a proven track record in software application sales and sales management, ideally within the EDM industry but other B2B (Business to Business) solution sales in the SME market place would be of interest. the employee will have experience in employing, coaching, motivating and developing a team to maximise their potential. the employee will be an excellent presenter, and communicator, both verbally and written, with good negotiation and rapport building skills. the employee will be self motivated, positive and driven by success. A description of the ideal candidate: An experienced sales manager able to both manage a small sales dept and sales team (4 people) and carry an individual sales target. Motivated, enthusiastic, capable of rolling their sleeves up and 'getting stuck in'. Salary ?50, 000 pa Benefits: Commission, Company car, Profit share, Incentives, Mobile phone and Laptop ..........
27/06 - Sales jobs in Grimsby
Register so that employers can look for you. Many companies are now using CV banks and an effective way for you to proceed is to register your CV so they can find you.
|European Sales Manager |
Location: York North Yorkshire Jobs
Key points: European Sales Manager LOCATION: Hull, York SALARY AND BENEFITS: £45, 000 + Company Car SUMMARY: An exciting chance for an experienced International Sales person who is looking for the next step with an established manufacturer. Predominately based in the UK with some travel needed to Europe. YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING: - Have a proven track record in International Sales. - The ability to develop an international territory. - Have strong business acumen and the ability to write reports regarding competition and sales strategies moving forward. - Proven ability to drive and develop markets and new business alongside maintaining established customers. - Ability to understand your European territory and cultivate initiatives that will continue to develop the sales pipeline. - Excellent customer service skills. - Proactive, tenacious attitude. - Strong communicator who is confident in exhibiting presentations and tendering. - Be fluent in English and another European language (preferably Spanish or German) ROLE INFORMATION: - The perfect role for someone who enjoys working in the European Markets who has the ability and drive to move up the career ladder and assist an established manufacturer to continue to grow their market share. If you are dedicated, hard working and capable sales person who can exceed targets and speak a European language, I look forward to hearing from you. If you would like to make an application for this role submit your details and CV preferably in Microsoft Word format THE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANCY -Edwards & Pearce is a professional recruitment consultancy -Established in 1998 with 2 offices: Doncaster & Hull -Edwards & Pearce have a strong client base incorporating large groups and SME's across all manufacturing and service sectors, and are on the preferred supplier lists of a number of established organisations. - Key to the success of Edwards & Pearce are the 11 expert divisions offering expert consultancy advice and help in the following areas: -Accountancy & Finance -Construction -Design -Engineering & Production -Executive Search & Selection -Food sector -Human Resources -Legal -Office Support -Sales & Marketing -Supply Chain & Procurement All divisions offer special solutions to all permanent, temporary and interim management recruitment problems. For more and comprehensive information and details or for a full summary of assignments currently being handled by Edwards & Pearce visit our website or contact one of our offices: HULL - Tel (Apply online only). 22 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP DONCASTER - Edwards & Pearce House, 6 Albion Place, South Parade, Doncaster, DN1 2EG ..........
Increase your job chances and Register now for all the future Sales Jobs in Grimsby
- Takes 2 mins - New jobs by Email as soon as they are posted onto the internet - Let Employers find you!!!!
Sales jobs in the area of Grimsby
|Area Sales Manager (Account Manager, Business Development) BLUA3838 ... |
Location: Leeds West Yorkshire Jobs
Key points: Area Sales Manager (Account Manager, Business Development) BLUA3838 Leeds, West Yorkshire Basic salary £25, 000 dependent on experience (OTE £45, 000 + company car) Full time/Holidays 23 per year + 8 bank holidays The prospective employer began life as a small, Leeds-based, drain cleaning and drain repair operation. Today, they are the largest independent drainage expert in the UK with an unparalleled reputation for excellence and quality and a UK wide network of divisions. They are now looking for an experienced Area Sales Manager for their Leeds division based in LS11. Within the role the employee will be asked to source new business throughout West Yorkshire to promote the growth of the division; this can only be achieved by a candidate who can demonstrate flair and initiative whilst remaining commercially minded and structured in approach. the employee will also service the requirements of the existing customer base as well as developing and sustaining new business clients. Working closely with the division's Operations team and backed up by a sales and marketing team, the employee will assist in achieving (and exceeding) the division's budget sales line by interfacing with clients to provide the best possible solutions to their drainage problems. The role is varied and hands-on with a requirement for site visits, cold calling and B2B (Business to Business) interface. For this position excellent sales and customer service skills are required. Field sales experience and a Full Driving licence are required. Good IT literacy and presentation skills are desirable. Service industry or reactive maintenance experience is required. Experience within the Drainage / Construction / Civil Engineering / Waste or Utilities industries would be an advantage. The prospective employer is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from under-represented areas of the community. This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to make an application for this vacancy, we will then send you more and comprehensive information and details on the role including a copy of the application form via email ..........
|Territory Sales Manager |
Location: York North Yorkshire Jobs
Key points: Position: Territory Sales Manager Location: York Salary: £25, 000 £35, 000 p.a basic, OTE £50, 000. Package: Company car, expenses, laptop, mobile phone etc. The Company: The prospective employer is a highly successful, innovative contracting organisation engaged in large industrial engineering projects, including installation, lifting and the transport of machinery and process plant. Sales are to a wide range of industries and major manufacturers, both in the UK and throughout Europe. With a UK and European network of operating centres, they carry out site based projects for their established clients. Duties: Identify and recommend strategic initiatives to create and develop opportunities to maximise the Companys existing and future key account growth and profitability. Capture new business in strategically agreed market sectors. Develop relationships with decision-makers in customer and target organisations ensuring strong partnerships are achieved. To proactively achieve growth of profitable customer accounts in agreed market sectors. Participate in the development of new project proposals. Requirements: The successful candidate will be a highly credible sales professional with developed sales and relationship management skills, and have provable experience in developing and maintaining a high quality client base across the UK continental Europe and overseas. The ideal person will be fast paced and commercially aware, quick to recognise potential business opportunities and act accordingly. Experience in selling services business to business and dealing at all levels in presentation and negotiation is required. previous work experience in selling engineering, installation and relocation services or related industry is not critical, but would certainly be an advantage. Must be willing to travel extensively both in UK and Europe. By sending CareerSure-Recruit your CV you are allowing us to represent you as a employing agent, this is allowing us to market your CV anonymously to clients with the purpose of providing you with a career opportunity ..........
|Area Sales Manager Interiors|
Location: West Yorkshire Jobs
Key points: Job Title: Area Sales Manager Sector: Construction specialist: Interiors Selling: Specialist interior products Selling To: Architects, Main and Sub contractors, Design and Build companies, Building Distributors Territory: Leeds, Bradford, Huddersfield, Barnsley, York, Wakefield Package: £30-£36k Basic, £35-£41k OTE, company car, pension, mobile, laptop, healthcare Consultant: Liam Newton Company Info: Market leaders in the interiors industry and sensational market share nationally. Differentiate themselves from their competition with an honest, hardworking and structured work ethic. Offer not just a job for the short term, but a career with realistic progression and prospects within the Group that owns them. Role Information:
* Covering the North East of the country
* Selling our clients full range of interiors, ceilings and panels, into architects, distributors, sub and Main contractors
* The role is extremely project led within the commercial market space, and there will be responsibility to sell to architects although the focus for this person would be to manage the sub and Main contractors, design and build contractors and distributors on territory
* Creating business with existing customers and new customers
* The territory is an important patch and will probably turn over, over £2.5M Requirements: YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING
* Experience in the construction market within the specification process
* A genuine understanding of the contractor tender process and the management of a distribution network
* An outgoing and tenacious personality IDEALLY the employee will HAVE THE FOLLOWING
* Experience selling a related interiors product
* Experience selling into architects, contractors and distributors on territory Applicants should be eligible to work and live in the UK On Target Recruitment, now recognised as one of the UK #39;s leading sales recruiters, has achieved significant organic growth since it's inception in 1994. The development of expert teams each focusing in the key markets of Construction sales recruitment, Engineering sales recruitment and Commercial sales recruitment, has enabled our consultants to become experts in their field. Roles our sector based teams recruit for include sales executive jobs, area sales manager jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, sales representative jobs and field sales jobs. The sectors of Construction sales recruitment include; Bathrooms, Building Materials, Building Services, Coatings, Repairs & Treatments, Heating & Plumbing, Interiors, Kitchens, Plant & Equipment, Roofing & Drainage. The sectors in Engineering sales recruitment include; Capital Equipment, Control & Automation, Electrical, Electronic, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation & Control, Power Generation & ..........
|Area Sales Manager |
Location: Sheffield South Yorkshire Jobs
Key points: Area Sales Manager Cento requires a Skilled Area Sales Manager to undertake a demanding role within an International business as part of their Imaging Systems department. Purpose: To sell our clients imaging products to chosen customer base, to help national accounts in store when required and to show and present our clients imaging products. Scope: Selected independent retailers, Pro Centres, Tier One accounts, distribution partners and new business opportunities. Duties & Vacancy responsibilities: Development of new business and opportunities Selling and promoting our clients products Reporting - to include information pertaining to competitor activity Pro active account management including promotion planning Performing store audits Attending sales meetings and playing an active role Regular monitoring and reporting of performance Establish and develop strong business relationships with all accounts Use good questioning techniques to prize relevant information out of accounts Set pre-call objectives in line with targets and prepare for each meeting Make successful presentations and tendering using a combination of sales presenter and product Maintain appropriate pace within the sales call Provide accounts with relevant information including new product launches Execute sales initiatives in all accounts - promotions, special offers, sell out support Execute marketing initiatives in all accounts - point of sale Ensure all accounts are aware of latest product reviews and press activity Deliver in-store training & undertake merchandising of our clients products. Where possible ensure all products are set up on customer websites Overcome sales objections and solve problems as appropriate Complete Pro Centre audit where appropriate Where and when possible provide stock and sell out data for our candidate products Provide competitor pricing, identifying price movement and relevant promotions Report details of new product launches by competitors Maintain contact database for all customers to include full account details, decision maker contact details, historic and interesting information. Carry out a minimum of 2 direct sales calls per month in each account. Carry out a minimum of 1 indirect call each month in each allocated branch, completing branch call report as specified by line manager. Candidate & Qualifications: All the following are required- Good level of secondary educations - 3 A Levels Commercial understanding Computer and Internet literate Strong communication, listening and observation skills Good admin skills Salary- £24, 000 - £26, 000 + £10, 000 OTE + Company Car/Pension/Private Medical ..........
|Professional AV Channel Sales Manager |
Location: Leeds West Yorkshire Jobs
Key points: The Opportunity As Channel Sales Manager - Pro AV mounting solutions, the employee will actively target end-user opportunities (in the Pro AV market place) on a "project" basis, seeking out and building relationships with key decision makers and specifiers on major digital signage, AV and VC projects. the employee will approach and develop rapport with architects, consultants, integrators, installers and property developers. the employee will also work with reseller partners nationwide. the employee will win new business from end-users and channel partners by approaching them and then selling the benefits of your professional AV mounting solutions, building a relationship which delivers long term profitability for all parties. the employee will also assist your reseller partners with sales to end users, as well as training their staff on products and raising awareness in the market. the employee will specifically target project based business, again working through the channel, to promote your solutions as part of larger overall AV, IT and communications solutions. This is an exciting chance to win new business and develop your own sales channel, then manage your accounts and maximise market share. the employee will proactively cold call AV & IT resellers, systems integrators and relevant project based contacts. This is a field sales role, where the employee will be selling head on for the majority of the time, as well as networking, selling at trade shows and other industry events. Salary: £30, 000 - 35, 000, £45K OTE + Benefits: Car Allowance, Laptop & Mobile Your Skills, Qualities and Achievements the employee will be a proven business to business sales professional, with excellent selling skills to senior manager level in the private sector. Must have experience of selling AV solutions or similar, preferably in a channel based role. Knowledge of the latest AV solutions and equipment would be an advantage; a background in technical sales (such as IT, AV or VC solutions) is required. Must be an accomplished new business winner and account manager, with a track record of success, preferably working within project based sales roles and selling to AV resellers, architects, consultants and systems integrators. the employee will need exemplary conversational and communication, presentation and training skills. Must be aspiring with a desire to succeed in a new business and account management role and progress your career with a dynamic organisation. The Candidate must have a strong enough understanding of AV, VC and digital signage applications to successfully sell the solution to demanding, technically savvy business clients. A background in engineering and understanding of mounting solutions would be an advantage, including stress calculations on mounts and mounting surfaces. Full UK driving licence is required. The Organisation Specialist Distributor of AV furniture, mounts, cab ..........
|Graduate Regional Sales Manager, Realistic OTE |
Location: Sheffield South Yorkshire Jobs
Key points: Job Title: Graduate Regional Sales Manager Location: Sheffield Salary: £18, 000 Basic, £25, 000+ OTE REF: TR2501S The Company Graduate Regional Sales Manager Our Client is a truly special, market leading organisation. Their main business area is the development of high end structural engineering software. They are an innovative business and as such it is consistently investing in Research and Development to ensure that the product is at the market. The company is a highly successful business, and as a result graduates are seen to be focal to current and future development. The company will endeavour to place substantial time, resource and training to ensure the success and development of every graduate. As a result the employee will be given substantial responsibilities and challenges from the outset that will allow you to grow your business skills. This job offer Graduate Regional Sales Manager Working in conjunction with the CEO your aim will be to develop new business and develop currently trading business client relationships within the UK area. This will primarily evolve around managing projects, organising conferences and product demonstrations as well as researching, booking and scheduling meetings with potential new clients. The Benefits Graduate Regional Sales Manager This is a great opportunity for a graduate to earn realistic commission of £25, 000 in the first year with sensational progression prospects The prospective employer has a good special product and look after their employees very well. For this graduate sales opportunity we are looking for the following criteria: required - Educated to degree level Degree in Engineering, Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Technical would be helpful but is by no means required Drive and ambition with the desire to succeed Professional and mature attitude Personable with excellent interpersonal skills A strong commercial awareness Strong organisational skills required - Excellent verbal and written communication skills IT Literate Full, preferably clean, UK driving license required. To apply for this entry level graduate sales position, send your application to us via the link quoting reference TR2501S ..........
|Automotive Corporate Sales Manager |
Location: Leeds West Yorkshire Jobs
Key points: Automotive Corporate Sales Manager Location: Leeds Salary: Competitive + Benefits As a candidate, are you frustrated at being unable to realise your full potential in your current role? Stratstone is the UK #39;s Leading Automotive Retailer, selling a broad range of new and used motorcars, motorcycles and commercial vehicles. Stratstone represent over 15 prestige brands including Aston Martin, BMW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lotus, MINI, Harley-Davidson and Triumph, and are the UK #39;s leading luxury motorcar retailer with 110 dealership locations across the country. Stratstone require a Corporate Sales Manager of the highest calibre to join their busy corporate sales department at their BMW dealership in Leeds. They are able to offer a rare opportunity to someone who is able to develop opportunities with all local businesses, with particular emphasis on small to medium enterprises. The ideal candidate will take pride in their ability to maximise sales and profit opportunities, whilst at the same time delivering exceptional levels of professionalism and customer satisfaction. Focused on achieving goals, the employee will possess excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills as well as being recognised as being a self-motivated team player. The ideal candidate will have a proven and successful track record in corporate sales within the motor dealership industry. As this is a important position within a busy sales environment, the employee will be provided with a competitive remuneration package, including a company car. Our ethos towards internal promotion is strong and therefore, sensational opportunities for future career development exist for those candidates who prove their ability as high achievers. If you feel up to the challenge and have the relevant experience and ability then simply click onto APPLY. Key Words: Corporate Sales, Automotive Sales, Sales, Fleet Sales, B2B (Business to Business) Key Locations: Leeds, Wakefield, Bradford, Harrogate, Batley, Sheffield, West Yorkshire. No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community. The Candidate should receive a form of response within 28 days of applying ..........
Sales vacancies in Grimsby: Jobs above: 1-12 |
Next of 28 Jobs found